1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Wouldn't mind the SP3. ^_^

Think I found LinuxTechTips as a suggestion by youtube and just clicked on it for the sake of it.

Congrats Linus for a million subscribers on your YouTube channel..  ^_^

I remember subscribing to LTT like 2 years ago so I could build a PC. One of the best subscriptions I ever made. Good luck to whoever wins the prizes! Hope I win one too!

I found LTT when I was looking for a random ass product unboxing, but I'm glad I did!

Daily, high-quality tech videos. Need I say more? Thanks to everybody at Linus Media Group. You all are awesome.

YAY LinusTechTips FTW

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

I like long walk on the beach and my favorite food is Ramen. I like to just hear you talk and watch you sleep.............................Jk love the video and your randomness. Keep up the good work and see you in the verse. 

How i got to this channel? :) i just searched for quality tech reviews for just random pc hardware and found this channel right away. Then, i realized that i was watching nrealy every video you brought out and i hought that i could subscribe. ;)

Going for the win! That means wall of text time :)

(Also this is on mobile so my spelling is going to be horrible):

I've always played computer games but I've never used anything more powerful than a hand-me-down laptop. Although I'm grateful I got those they still only have me about 5FPS 720p low. I watched both of my brothers but laptops and use them for gaming, and I was set on saving up to buy one myself. Then suddenly they were out of high school and they both built towers. I realized all of the perks of having a tower over a laptop, how much better it is for upgrading, how better they are price-wise, and how much more powerful they can be in general. My original plan was to throw money at my brothers and get them to make a computer for me, that way I didn't have to build it. But my eldest brother showed me your channel.

It first started out as just watching case reviews, but then I learned you explained how computers worked. From there I went back watching the majority of the LTT videos to learn how to build my own computer. I'd watch all the new videos and constantly go back to the old, researching build guides several times. It wasn't until one of your prize give-always I found the forums. I signed up to win the phone, then realized how much I could learn by talking on here. I made a few GPU threads and eventually is was regularly checking the forums. I'll be honest this has been my first forum experience and I'm more than happy with how it's turned out so far.

I finally purchased enough of my components to build a working rig, Neptune. With my brand new shiny HD 4600 integrated graphics (LOLOL) I can get a beautiful 20 FPS On low 720P when playing the Witcher 2. It's not good, but from what I used to play on it's amazing! I'm sill working on upgrading Neptune as I get the money, and a graphics card is coming soon.

By the time I made my computer I was watching any new videos from LTT, tech quickie, Ncix, Linus cat tips, and, when it was made, channel super fun. I've been regularly checking forums, helping with what I know and trying to learn what I don't.

On a side note:

my brother just bought a surface pro and it'd be great to one up him by getting one for free ;) my old laptop is also dying.

Who doesn't want a custom LMG system?!?!?

Congratulations on one million you guys! Keep up all the good work and the good content. I know a lot of people, and especially me, appreciate what you do. One million is a big accomplishment and I hope we get to 2 million soon ;)!

Also, My favorite food is spaghetti by the way

Peace out!

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

1 million subs is no joke. But you deserve each and everyone of them. 

I remember few years back I stumbled upon a video of LTT, then watched some more. By the end of that week, I'd made it so that YouTube suggestions always feature videos from LTT. It was not until just very recently I finally realized I never subbed! I was happy every day my YT screen had new and interesting stuff from LTT and I didn't even think about, I accepted it for granted, lol. Ofc, as soon as I realized that I subbed :D

But the best thing about LTT is that you guys are not only a very good business model, but you have the spirit and enthusiasm to back it up. I remember when Evans got his house destroyed, you were the first ones to offer support. The bond with him, the syndicate, the nerdgasm and others, was enough to create a big, healthy community, not just the tek nerds. And those dollar shave club ads ROFLMAO.  

I also like how you manage to find the fine line between deep tech and common language for you videos. Sometimes I smile at the screen, seeing you know but you don't say because you know.. :D And despite I know as well, I still find your videos informative and entertaining. A gigantic plus there! 

Keep up the wonderful job, LTT! You army just became the size of a small chinese battalion! :D You have lots of mouths to feed as well. 

Cheers from Bulgaria! 

I saw Logan talk about this channel some time after I started watching teksyndicate videos, so I decided to check this channel out. Now Linustechtips has become one of my favorite channels to watch. My favorite style of videos are probably the product reviews and tech under $100.

I really have no idea when I started watching LinusTechTips, it's been a while now but there is no way to say for sure really. Regardless, since I started watching your channel I have watched it daily no matter what the content of that day's video was. You are the only person in technology who's word I trust completely and you haven't betrayed that trust at all. Hope to see you reach many more milestones and I will continue to watch. Best of luck Linus and crew.

First of all you guys are my first of choice about tech channels. Now i Would like to see a review of the Iphone 6 Plus and it would be awesome if you guys could compare it to the Oneplus One that i own my self (i got the 64gb version) and have a nice day everyone ;D

I was searching for SSD raid performance, and one of the hits was Linus's video, then I watched a couple of other videos and decided to subscribe :)

And gz on hiting 1M :)

Much love Linus! <3

Sorry for terrible English, I'm Norwegian   :D

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00 GHz | Motherboard: Old MSI Thing | RAM: 2x4GB | GPU: Old Nvidia 8800 GT Card | Case: Old Antex Thing THAT IS F*CKING luod! | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO + 2x 80GB Western Digital | PSU: Old Blonze Plus 500W | Cooling: Stock Fans
CPU: | Motherboard: | RAM: A | GPU: | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Arctic White | Storage: A | PSU: | Cooling: A
Headphones: HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset | Speakers: Logitech Speaker System Z323
Displays: 2x BenQ 24" LED GL2450HE (on a AX Double Monitor Stand (AXM4100) | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014 | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 + Razer Manticor (and sometimes Corsair MM600)
Old/Reserve Pheripherals: SteelSeries Frost Blue Gaming Gear (Headset, Mousepad and Mouse) Webcam: Micosoft LiveCam Studio Business | Consoles: Wii + Play Station 3 + Play Station 4

any of these giveaways sound fantastic making the notebook selective to positive members was a nice touch. might help improve the already fantastic community.

that surface pro 3 would be fantastic to have at college for etextbooks and taking notes with that stylus.

Thanks Linus Media Group for informing and entertaining me for what has been years now of watching nearly all of your daily content.

Thank you for making videos that makes us happy  :) 

I love almost all your review vids, mostly because i love seeing new teck but also because you guys make the best no b.s reviews

I have been watching all of your videos in youtube for like 2 years. But lately, I have a feeling that your videos include more crap than useful info.

I found linustechtips when I was looking to how to build a computer and now I watch your videos everyday

Found your channel while looking for reviews on PC hardware about a year ago. Have been watching ever since, though this is my first post here. Keep up the great work.

Started watching when Linus did NCIX stuff, super awesome that you've gotten this far! Birds!

i found linus techtips when linus was making mostly unboking videos. i have been watching his videos ever since. Linus's videos also helped me build my first computer, which is still working today. Keep up the good work Linus. :D