1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

first tech channel I ever visited, must say, I got the jackpot on the first try. Best tech channel in the interwebs!

Good job guys...I found your channel while searching for parts for my rig and now finally after a year just finished it  :D

I just want to say congratulations on the 1 million subscribers. If it wasn't for you guys posting videos on tech info and how to build your own computer I probably wouldn't know as much as I know now and stuck on a Prebuilt. Hell, I probably wouldn't know what an SSD was or a GPU and so on if it wasn't for you guys. Congrats.

Hippomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words.

Anatidaephobia is the fear of being watched by a duck.

My fav vid was the one where we saw Cameraman in the reflection of a case window! Gotcha!

"Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing" Oscar Wilde.  

I like Handy Tech Under $100, and what makes it even more awesome is that you include your personal opinion.

I found linus tech tips when looking for a graphics card actually the first one that i first installed myself :P

Linus tech tips has helped me to gain so much knowledge about building pc's and tech related stuff and now i able recommend pc components to my friends thanks to you. Linus Media Group FTW

Processor: AMD FX-8320 @ 3Ghz  Mobo: Asus M5A97 R2.0  GPU: ZOTAC GTX 650Ti  RAM: 4GB G-skill Ripjaws HDD: Seagate 160GB+Seagate1TB.

Congratz on breaking 1 mil subs! Keep up the awesome work that you do!

Thankyou linus for making these tech videos, you are literally the person who got me away from my console and into the land of the PC master race, I love watching your videos and always look forward to it.  Good luck in the future you guys deserve it.

I've really found that LTT has educated me far beyond any other Channels/teachers. Keep up all the amazing content!

I started watching LinusTechTips back when he used to wear those pink polo shirts and large earings with matching sandals and socks while shooting an unboxing in a park. Those times where sun glares made it difficult to read all those text you were reading on a box. HAHA. nah, Congrats Linus for a very big milestone in your career, MOAR system builds please. You helped me improve my PC Building skills and those DIY techniques! More power for you and your group! I hope you do MORE RETRO UNBOXING you used to film during those NCIX times. i miss those retro unboxing. hehe :)  :)

Oh god, I remember watching the unboxings of the Gigabyte motherboards on that park bench xD Never realized that it was at the start of the channel. Keep up the good work, the WAN show is seriously the best podcast/video thingy out there :D

Good job Linus! Found your channel through a friend and I've been hooked ever since. Also  the tech tips channel is a very good resource to teach newbies some computer concepts.

G5 casemod is done :D!

i5 2500K with Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B | Asrock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 | 8GB @1600 | Club3D HD 7950 royalKing | Corsair Carbide 500R Black | Samsung 830 SSD 128GB + 2TB HDD | XFX ProSeries 750W XXX | dell u2312hm 

You guys are the most informative tech people I've come across to date, definitely earned my sub.

I'm a relatively new member but every member of the community counts!

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to your future content.

I found your channel when I was curious on wanting to know more about building a pc. To be specific it was the ultimate $2000 gaming build guide

(

). 

I thought that I already knew what to do but there were a few little things that I didn't know about such as placing the CPU in the correct way. I have learned so much from your videos Linus and honestly would not go to anyone else for advice about these things.

btw, I have to say that the computers you build look amazing :)

I just recently got into PC gaming from consoles and your channel has helped me so much. you deserve way more than 1 million subs!  :D  

Congrats on reaching the 1 million milestone! I think I first stumbled upon LTT when I was trying to pick parts for my first PC a couple of years ago, and wanted to see some unboxing videos of said products. And guess what, you guys had unboxing videos of a lot of things, so I decided to subscribe, and have been sticking around ever since. I don't really have one series of videos that are my favorite, I just like the general style of your videos. The at times weird humor makes them feel "human" and you are always honest about your opinions on a product.