1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

My chances are 1 over hell-a-lot so yeah and i don't have PC or console only Galaxy s3

Linus tech tips is kind a cool to watch it isn't boooring, in my opinion WAN show sucks... It's just boring but rest is cool

#KILLEDMYWIFE 

*Corsair 500r * Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4,3 Ghz * 4GB RAM * WD 1TB HDD * Samsung 840 Evo 120GB * MSI GTX 960 4GB * Asus Z97 AR *Corsair VS650 * #KILLEDMYWIFE

Congrats Linus, Slick, Edzel, B-Roll, Taran, Nick, and newcomer David! I've been watching for many years, and its been great seeing you guys evolve and grow together.

Dude love your work! I found you when i built my first pc in 2011 and have watched you ever since!

I found you while looking for parts for my new Gaming Rig a few years ago and since then got kinda stuck with you and watch a lot of your videos :D 

Congratulations on 1 million Subs and I hope you'll continue what you do as long as possible. :)

Greetings from germany! 

i also looked for a "how to build a pc guid" so i found you ! :D and i was totaly blown away and got hooked :DD

Congrats on 1 mill subs!! Found your channel probably early this year when i was looking at stuff that I would want in a new computer (still haven't gotten around to building a new one haha... been rockin this dust collector for nearly 6 years now).

Instantly loved the videos that you guys made and have been watching them since. 

Wow! Just thinking about the fact that one million individual people have specifically viewed and legitimately subscribed to this channel is a crazy thought. I don't even remember when I started watching LTT! The only thing I know is that it's not a hobby, but a lifestyle choice.

So.....umh.....yeah, you got any more of those custom rigs?

I've been following this channel now for around a year I think and I still haven't been any active on the forums. I guess it finally is time. 

You guys at LMG are just the kind of youtubers I like. Professional, but still personal. Your reviews and hands-on videos have always (at least since I first discovered you) had a high quality standard while the WAN show and behind-the-scenes videos have shone light on your personalities. Makes you seem less alien to me, which I like. Now I just hope I'll find the community equally awesome.

P.s. don't relax now that you have that golden play button. Keep posting great content!

Finally! You guys deserve like ten times more or something. Haha :) Keep on going, the videos you guys make are really funny and interesting to watch. ;)

I was just amazed when I found out about the channel... Awesome work!!!

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

I can tell You my story, how I know about Linus. :D I am not really interested in new technologies. But my boyfriend is crazy about it! Oh, my husband now, sorry :P So we have our PCs next to each other, I do my stuff, he - watches unboxings, reviews etc. So day by day, week by week, month by month, voice of Linus, MKHB and others got so usual for me, like friends in the house : )) I even sometimes start watching, or commenting "hey, where's Linus's kid" or "awww, his cat again!". And... even if I don't put interest in tec things.. I still know about them :P You can't live with a tech fan and listen to Linus all evening and not starting KNOWING things : ))))

Hi. Linus I just want to thank you again for all of the hard work you and your team have put into Linus Media Group. I can only say that you've been my main source on Tech for the past two years. M y favorite videos are the build guides and the overkills. In the future I would love to see fractal designs new closed water cooling loops. Again thank you and I can't wait till you reach 2 million subs. :)

Hey Guys! :D

Although I am new to the forum, I've been a long time viewer of linus and company videos in my evenings.

My style of pc building is Ultra Tuck, which essentially involves a fair amount of modding and re soldering in order to minimise the fewest cables seen inside the case.

I recently spent all my money on a new computer, which wasn't clever as I have my final year of uni coming up, but will defiantly help with rendering and CAD models.

Friends have liked how it looks so also gave them my Ultra Tucked treatment!

If anyone would like help with following this style or has questions on my build contact me :) or tips on how to solder.

I'd love to win the PC build, not solely down to its pretty kick ass components, but also see what creativity the guys at Techtips can mash together to form your ASS pc!

I'm sure Linus is great at painting inside the lines ;) haha

Mark

Attached, my tucked pc - few cables not yet finished + lights not on 

post-127910-0-24058200-1410437657_thumb.

I found LinusTechTips by searching videos about Building computer :)

My favorite video by far is when you ripped the Streets by "Fiddy" apart in your review, it was hilarious! The only reason I found you is because I was searching how to build a PC 2 years ago when I built my first one, and I have been watching since. Love the videos, keep up the awesome work!

Well done linus! I am watching you for 4 years. Please do more Apple products reviews  :P  :P