1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats. You know what I think? Cookies and win. Cookies . . . I'm hungry.

Thank you Linus and everyone else there at the linus group for great content and in my opinion the best tech youtube channel around. I don't always agree with your views, but I thoroughly enjoy your videos especially the buildlog ones, Thank you!

Wow, its really been a while. I remember the good old days when you did unboxings in your bedroom, with no fancy editing or anything like that, and I still watched LinusTechTips way more than any other tech channel just because your reviews always felt so personal and honest. You have really come a long way and immensely improved your content over the years. Thank you for continuing to post great daily content for me (and everyone) to enjoy.   :) 

P.S. if I had to complain about something, where is that Inwin S Frame Unboxing video!?!!? 

I am really happy you guys and I'm so proud to be supporting subscriber since a pretty long time! You are one of the guys that motivated me to make my own tech blog.  I really enjoy your content and I appreciate all your efforts. This is my first time in the forum and it definitely won't be the last. Thank YOU LinusTechTips! 

Edited by Dave :)
Advertising is not permitted.

Congrats you all. I would really like to have the rig, because I am building a game room, and the only thing thats missing is a gaming rig. So lately im searching all across the web for a good build, and it would be amazing to win this! I found you by watching a Austin Evans video when he referred to you, and i loved the video's instantly. I like your builds the most because they are so detailed. Again, congratulations Linus, and the others.

I'm going to be honest, At the start i only looked at Linus tech tips when i searched for a review on things and nothing more. But after a while i started to look thru the videos and really enjoyed it.

And now, a couple years later..... I'm stuck! Watching every single video haha.

But just one thing ..... i want the old unboxing videos back :/

Loved your videos from the start Linus!

Congratulations and good luck, here's to 2 million!

Congrats, I've been watching the youtube videos for over 3 years! Always excellent information!

Heya guys  :) , I started watching you since I got interested in tech in 2012. My favourite series are the Build systems :) I hope you continue doing this great job. Best wishes  :wub:

whowhowho give away :) if i could win this i would be sooooo haaaappppyyy

congrats on 1 million*throws confetti* woot woot.

could you do a console hardware dissecting?

*sorry for the poor english :(*

First i found linustechtips when i was searching for a pc build guide.

Thank you linus to creating such a wonderful channel in youtube.

After seeing ur build guide i got the confidence to upgrade my system and replace the parts of my cpu.

I have told to my friends to subscribe u at youtube they also now learning how to repair computers, ect,.  

I found LTT when I was researching for my build in 2010. I found his video on my now motherboard (Asus P6X58D-E) And I pretty much never left.

Also. Cheesy wotsits. ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I started watching these back when I was in highschool (on ncix) when I looked up diffrent graphics cards as I was considering getting a pc for games instead of my xbox 360 back in 2009/2010 however I love the new fomat and love seeing the builds and water cooling that linustechtips do with benchmarks and love the unbiased views of amd and intel and the unbaised views of nvida and amd and I'd love to see more of the same and love the relaxed but profesonial style.

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew                                ^ . ^

I was searching for some video card review and yours was first.

Linus i followed you from the days that you had blonde hair and I have to say, bravo for this awesome milestone. Your vids helped me a lot in the tech world

Hehehe im from holland

I started watching your videos about a year ago when I decided I was going to build my own pc. Your videos really helped me and have never disappointed me :)

Congratz on the Million! I love to watch your videos. You have taught me what a Gpu, Cpu, and many other things were! You have made me interested in computers and taught me so many things about computers. I love your unboxing series, well, I love all of your videos to be honest! You have inspired me to build my custom gaming pc and I would not know how to unless you made your videos! I found your channel when I was still a amature and knew nothing about computers. I was interested in buying a gaming Pc and say your video on building a custom gaming pc. I liked your video A LOT and subscribed to your channel! Maybe you could review some micrphones or some different kinds of tech. I know your channel is mostly based on computer and their parts, but I'm sure a lot of people would like to see reviews on that! Once again, really happy too see you hit that million mark. (You deserve it). Keep making great videos!

That's so great to see you guys grow so much since the NCIS days. I've been following Linus since then. I really like your review videos, now if I want to buy some computer related products I would check with Linus reviews.

Gratz on one million subscribers! You guys deserved it!

I don't even remember how I found your channels, maybe it was a Fast As Possible that got me hooked but now I keep up to date with all three channels as it's nice and informative entertainment before falling asleep at night. Keep it up!

Congratulations! I'm a huge fan of all three of the channels and the forum, keep up the great work! I once found your channel 3 or 4 years ago and tought it said Linux Tech Tips and I was like "meh, i can't use this", but then I started looking at other video's and subscribed to the channel immediately. I even think it was the first channel I ever got subscribed to.