1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations linus tech tips, this is an awesome accomplishment :D

THANK YOU for your amazing dedication to the community and I look forward to being a part of this amazing community as long as it exists.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

I found linus cause lavcopricetech bitched about him in a video and when i went to see the offending video i was like waaaaattt this guys awesome.

Also I wish we had more linus messing around videos like the airflow in the tv cabinet stuff.

Glad to see you guys have 1 Million freakin subs! Congratulation.  This forum really changed me as a PC noob to a half decent PC builder. Got 2 builds under my belt with the help of these fine fellows on this here forum. Thanks for making videos! Keep them up.

I first seen you on YouTube when searching for pc's in mineral oil haha and my favorite video was the mountin lan party, you should also make some more behind the scenes videos. POTATO

I love your videos congrats on 1 million subs! I hope to see more reviews on tech.

Good job linus, I am really happy that you've made it this far and I wish you luck with coming further 

I don't exactly remember when I startup watching the channel, but one of the oldest vidéo that I remember is the first nzxt phantom you unboxed on the outside bench

I've been watching Linus for some time, and all I can say is that he really helped me improove my Pc hardware and software knowledge, and most importantly, he did this in a funny and interactive way. I hope he'll keep doing what he does best, being himself!

Go tear up already. Many thanks for the hours of content, <3 from Australia! 

Also thanks for the awesome community for supporting those who are not as experienced when it comes to building computers. 

love the video's found you i think just by looking at video's for crossfire setups for a product i would say more form msi and really just keep doing what u do  

You have the best videos to watch when i feel like procrastinating from my study.

Thanks for all the videos! I don't remember how i found your channel but for the past year at least i've been checking the channel every day for new videos. Something about the reviews you guys make is rather soothing and i hope you keep up the good job!

Thanks for the giveaway Linus, congratulations on 1 million subscribers. Also, I love the notebook videos, the desktop builds helped me build mine, so I guess those too. xD

Would love to get the G550J, have a pretty good desktop already, but I move around alot so it would be great. To whoever wins this in the future; hope you enjoy this, fellow fan of this amazing group.Q3OjVSu.gif

I jst wanted to thank liuns media group for making content for technology lovers such as me cause im to lazy to read anything

:D

Keep up the great work.

This is the first video I saw at LTT. Great quality ever since, keep it up! :)

Congrats on the 1.000.000 subscribers!

First video that i ever saw was the one where Luke showed off his mineral oil cooled rig... I remember thinking, there is so much that i don't know, and so much that i want to know! :D

Love you guys, you do a great job, thankyou very much! :)