1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I will just cut the crap because if I don't you will die from reading all the comments.

Sugestion for Video Content to do:

More hardware comparision videos and not just CPUs and GPUs, also like case comparisions and coolers and power supplies and motherboards. Just to make the job of selecting an X component easier, and not have to look at other places, and reading reviews from other people.

The only cons, that I think about is that a video like that might take more production time then a normal one. 

I just like to Thank Linus and the crew for producing videos I can understand and that teach me a lot about the Tech industry!! Please don't stop making these videos.

Thank you for being the way you are. I found you on reddit/r/hardware and loved the no clutter info, funny, corect and humane way you draw people to hardware

Linus you and your crew are just so fucking amazing that I can not even describe how amazing you folks are.. I my english is not plain good enough for that. But I would like to thank the community aswell hence there were some times were everybody needed some help and there was always an expert to solve any issues!

KEEP GOING FOLKS!!!EINSEINSELF!!! (<- Germans will notice :P)

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Sooooo glad i found this channel, has helped me out so much with my first build and avoiding noob mistakes saving me so much money! Thanks again guys!!

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE HERE BUT THANKS FOR ACKNOWLEDGING ME WITH COMPUTERY STUFF :) 

I came to your channel in april last year because i needed a new pc and you inspired me to build up my own. So you lead me to one of the best decisions I made together with buying a OnePlus One ;) Thanks for everything and you deserve it

The amount of information that you get out and the humour and light mood is very unique and it is .... well.... just great to see that. You output high quality, informative and entertaining videos and i think i speak for everyone when is say "Thanks very much LMG".

So.... CONGRATULATIONS.

Wow can't believe I've been watching for 4 years now. Way to go Linus! :)

Honestly, I have no idea anymore how I found Linus channel(s), but I do know from them, I found the forums. I've learned a lot from the forums, and videos, and I've greatly enjoyed helping the community when I can, and engaging in many of the discussions that arise on here.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section

Hi,

I subscribe to the forum just because you, Linus told that you are going to read them all (I fell listened :P ). 
I wanted to thank you, When I discovered this channel I was like: finally "professional personal" point of view iykwim, I subscribed after the third video in a row. Later when I was looking for some explanations about what is DDR4, what is the Xeon line etc. I found, first in my list of search your videos (thx youtube ;) ). I was surprised, they're doing this kind of stuff too? Since then, you and Marques Brownlee are my reference for my search.

I really appreciate what you're doing, continue to have fun with it, it's the best way to attract people and make them enjoy watching ! Thank you Linus, Thank you Luke, Thank you all.

hope you read it,

Félix

The star wars rap #neverforget

Congratulations to the entire company, you guys are amazing, both as tech nerds and as persons, the humour that your videos have is the thing that sets you apart from all other tech channels and I wouldn't have it otherwise, amazing job, on everything!

Best Linus quote:
"I stood up, walked over to the bed and whipped it out for her!.. the lumio, that is."

Gosh... You... Linus... You just have this awesome spirit and passion for making these videos! Thank you so much for your contribution to YouTube :D
I love all your videos, man xD They're entertaining and informative.
Reviews are my favourite though. I love to window shop...

Congratulations LMG! :P  I've been watching since 2009 on NCIX and I really love your work, keep up  with the exellent job and will be at 2 million subscribers in no time!  :D

Also for a new video, how much until the K65/K70/K90 RGB come?  :rolleyes:

Again congratulations to you and your team for being as dedicated as you guys are, Cheers  ;)

I've believed for quite a while now that LinusTechTips is somewhere on the highest tier of professional-grade video development. I'm always impressed at the amount of research and work that must have gone in to every video you guys make. Bravo!

I've just been a lurker for the longest time, but I feel this milestone calls for me to become more involved in the community in the near future, can't wait to see what I find on here!

P.S., my favorite food is snow crab legs, it's heavenly ;w;

Hi there

I watched all your videos that i needed to see for my pc build(that i still have to build when i have the money :( ) en that was the moment that the love for your channel started...

Now i watch every video and i like them them all (i like the bad product like the streets from sms audio the most)

Greetz from Thymon

Ps: sorry for the bad english i'm from the Netherlands

Congratulations to the whole team!  This channel is one of the few sources of tech info that I trust.  Awesome job, guys!

My Congratulations on 1M subscribers. You guys really deserve that! My ever first video I've vatched was when I was looking for some tech info and review of Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 motherboard. Ever since I've been watching Your channel. Videos are both educating and fun! Thanks a lot!

Congrats Linus & the team, well done  =)

Congrats!

Imo you really deserved it, i love your videos.

I'd love to win the Surface 3 or the System, since i dont have alot of money and i really need a new system :(

I have been a silent observer of the you tube channel for a long time but I couldn't help but help and get involved on the forum.  Your videos are such a huge help and benefit to anyone contemplating a purchase.  We live in a day and age where most tech gets purchased online and without the ability to test myself your videos have been incredibly helpful.  

My advice is take no knowledge for granted, your tech quickie is a great resource and I even find myself watching tech quickie on topics that I know everything about!  The one thing I find lacking is reviews on software.  Your video on Chrome extensions was awesome I picked up 2 or 3 very useful extensions.  I hear you guys on the WAN show talk about open office and other programs and just say how you guys prefer them to other more mainstream programs.  I would be really curious to hear what you guys use

Thank you so much for what your team contributes, congrats on 1 million and I look forward to the future of Linus Media Group!

I gotta say i enjoy your ultimate build guides the most but i still watch every last thing you put out (:

Thanka guys!!