1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I dont even care about the full blown rig i just want that custom painted gpu for my black and green themed build!. And to Linus i have to say thank you. Without you I would never have gotten into PC's. I used to have no plans after HIgh School but now I have a goal and a path and its all thanks to you

Thank you for all the great content you publish and congratulation

Now I'm not writing this because I want to enter a giveaway, but because of what LinusTechTips means to me. When I discovered Linus I had only just entered the PC world as my cousin had just built his own PC and that inspired me to learn about tech on YouTube as well as gaming. I found Linus when the GTX Titan was released and wanted to find out more about it. I didn't think much of the channel at first, let alone think that it would be one of the most helpful channels I ever find. A few moths later after successfully building a cheap gaming desktop PC, and though it didn't perform very well (I won't list all the specs, but it had a Gigabyte Radeon HD 7770 and a hacked version of Windows 7 as I didn't have much money) it made me feel like I accomplished and that I knew a lot more about computer hardware and software. But I hadn't even begun to scratch the surface.

A short while afterwards I wasn't having the best experience on my new computer. In fact, it was terrible. It kept playing up on me, random programs were being installed on it and it felt like a mess. I sorted a bit of it out, but I still wasn't completely happy with it. Around June-July 2013 I was looking around YouTube for anything that might help and I found your $1500  Ultimate Computer Build Guide. It wasn't what I was searching for, but I thought it would be interesting. Seeing the GPU, CPU, RAM etc. made me wonder about why exactly these particular parts were chosen.

After I watched your $2000 guide before looking up what all these parts were and how they were picked for this build. Looking at performance numbers on the GTX 700 series graphics series on your videos felt awesome. I just wanted to watch more, learn more, and fantasize about what my perfect PC gaming setup would be. In addition your videos were just insanely entertaining and fun. You made it look so easy compared to the trouble I have with my computer. In all honesty as much as I had loved your videos, and still do, deep down I felt a little depressed. I wanted to start over and build the most epic gaming PC I could with all the knowledge you had and could give me. So I made that a goal. I watched your videos and learnt so much more about not only computers, but what some of my favourite You Tubers were like.

One of my favourite gaming channels was GopherVids, and when he talked about you in that giveaway video it really showed me how much of a small world it was. I know it sounds stupid, I mean it was just because of a giveaway, but both you and Gopher are two awesome channels that go out and interact with the rest of the YouTube world. Sure that might be in two different ways, one maybe smaller than the other, but it still did meant something and both had a huge impact not just on me but on many other people as well. A sense of unity instead of hatred and trolling. 

But now here we are, over a year I've known your channel but in that small amount of time I have learnt so much. Now I might not have made my goal yet,  but in the end that wasn't the point. I came here for knowledge, but found something more. A brighter side of the YouTube community and one of the best channels on it. Well I think I've rambled on long enough. I congratulate anyone who read this far and Linus Media Group on 1 Million Subscribers and good luck for the future. This  might feel like the end of an amazing experience for you guys, but a new one is about to begin, hopefully bigger and better than the one before it. 

Mr Computer Problems 😢

Congratulations Linus you guys fully deserve the 1 million !  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  

I am a constant and loyal viewer of your channel, but I hadn't checked out your website or forum until now.

I am very happy you have reached the milestone of one million subscribers. You guys deserve it, and more. I wish you all the success you deserve and then some in the future. You are truly my favourite technology channel on YouTube and I look forward to the informative content you provide in the future.

Your Tech Quickies rule and have really piqued my interest in learning more about corners of technology I hadn't considered before. A series I hope you will continue long into the future!

Cheers, here's to many more years of Linus Tech Tips. :)

It's around 2 years since i started watching the channel (September 2012) and I believe I was searching for reccomendations on what next component to upgrade in my PC, which I decided on two months later would be an SSD for a boot drive. Thanks for two year of infomative/entertaining videos Linus/Later LMG.

Congrats for the 1M subscribtions. We will all be here to celebrate for the next 1M, and the next, and the next, thats gonna come in the future.

I also like to thank LTT for being awsome and the forum for being nice and helpfull, love you guys.

I found LTT 4 years ago. I wanted to building my very first PC and know more about the components I put inside.So I typed Asus rampage III extreme your video showed on the top and I clicked it...And there it all started.

As I was watching more and more videos from you, I gained interest in PC hardware. Without you, I wouldn't know the basic things, How to, What to do etc..You introduced me into this world of a technology and I am very thankful for that.

Thanks.

Congratz on the 1.000.000 subsciber.

The custom built PC for sure! Glad that I've subscribed to the channel, really learnt a lot of things from you guys! Keep up with the good work!

PS:I think Luke and Linus' randomness is epic.

I found out about Linus, after I talked my dad ben rising.

He said he used to do buisness with NCIX and used to talk to Linus. :)

Congrats men! I'm jelly, but love your vids! Your next target should be a new video hourly!

Congratulations on getting 1 million subscibers! The best YouTube channel about technology! Fingers crossed I win my first giveaway!

At first I was hezitent to subscribe because I wasn't interested in everything you posted, but now I am a proud subscriber and watch every video with pleasure. Also my favourite food is Sushi.

Been watching since the beggining of this year. I've found the youtube channel by looking on things to put into my PC.

hello!!!!!!When i wanted to find someone to help me build my first computer i searched youtube and there u were.now i cant miss any of your videos.you guys are funny and informative at the same time i mean who does that these days?the series i've liked the most are all the computer biulds linus did and my favorite was the 4k gaming build!i wanna see you review the note 4 cause i am interested in buying it and i wanna check its features out!keep up the good work and keep being funny cause everyone needs it these days!!

Thanks for making great informative videos. You have been my gateway into the realm of PC gaming.

What a great job you have all done. I only like one type of video you guys put out. Linus tech tip videos. Keep up the hard work.

I found the channel when looking for an overclocking guide. I stuck around because of the fun personality. <3

awesome work guys. I enjoy watching your videos on a daily basis and recommend you to all of my friends in Germany as the best tech channel on youtube.

best wishes, 

from the world champions ^^