1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

It's actually kind of funny. Look back a year, and I mostly had no clue when it came to PC parts, building, and tech in general. Now? Well, thanks to you guys, in part, I know a pretty decent amount. People come to me for recommendations, or for help when building a PC and choosing parts. Hell, I guess the only thing I can say here is thanks, LinusMediaGroup. I'll be hanging around for sure, for a while yet.

"If three hundred Spartans could hold fast against the tides of Persians trying to break through Thermopylae, we too will hold against the tides of Hidrane at Camden. For our fallen brothers!" ~Alex Jayson, The Chronicals of Michegal.

You guys make the best tech videos on youtube! Your content is extremely high quality and comes out daily which makes you my go to for tech product reviews! What you have done is excellent! I have learned so much from your content. 

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

Linus you've taught me literally everything I know about computers and what not. Cheers.

P.S id like to see even more of Slick reviewing stuff.

Mint channel Linus and your team. I was looking for good food channels  on the internet (because i like people eating food and cooking >.< ) and somehow ran into you, with your channel i have expanded on how to build a computer and my knowledge on technology overall. I watch almost all your videos now and i especially the ones which consist gaming equipment, phones, computer parts and computer builds i enjoy the most. In the future review whatever you like that improves or makes out lives easier and lazier.

its so wierd to realice that u already have 1 million subscribers i subbed to your channel when u had like 50.000 subs and never payed attention to how manny subs u had. i'm really happy for u and i hope that u will grow even faster now because u are by far the best tech unboxer/reviewer. btw did u notice that when u type some random tech in the youtube search bar it wil always says in the suggestions linus eventhough u never unboxed it.

i wish u allot of luck Linus

Good job reaching the 1 million subscribers! Let's go for another million!

I'm just new to Linus tech tips, I have found watching your many video's interesting and useful and give an insight into a world of computing that as a student wont be able to afford for a we while. The reviews on products and real life testing of components have been a great help. As a student engineer and "maker" it would be cool to see you guys get into or review some of the stuff like Arduino and raspberry PI and to but your on twist on these small technologies. I will keep watching and look forward to many hours of watching and learning.

giveaways always help, as keeping up with technology isn't the easiest with the turn around on new stuff every couple months.

Thanks, and i hope Linus Media Group continues and grows.

I started following Linus' videos about 2.5-3 years. Haven't stopped since!

Thanks for all the great content and here's to another million subs! :D

Been a fan for over a year. Been waiting till yall hit this milestone. Next stop 2mil subs

I actually found the original NCIX linustechtips channel by kinda random, while looking reviews of the then-new Sony camera he bought. Found the unboxing vid, and for some reason i can't even remember, i checked out a few other vids, and got hooked.
Propably the highest-quality vids i see on youtube, production-wise at least, funny (in a way :P ), kai mainly informative, while not "sterile".

I wanted to send in my CV on the position Taran finally got, but living in Greece would make it tough to be punctual :P . Would be kind of a dream job though.
I hope you guys can actually keep up with informing us for long years to come!

Case Custom painted CoolerMaster HAF 932 Advanced || M/B Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P || CPU Intel Core i7 2600 || RAM Corsair XMS3 2x2GB || GPU Sapphire HD7770 GHz Edition

I was shown your channel by a friend of mine who watched daily, and after he showed me, I now follow suit :)You guys create great videos with awesome content. Many of my mornings include putting my unwatched Linus techtips videos into a playlist and watching them through, while enjoying a fresh cup of javaaa. Come on, is their any better way to start the day??

I've been here for a while now because i was looking at reviews/unboxing since i wanted to buy a new PC.  Since the day i found one of your video ive beed watching your video religiously every day!

personally i find linustechtips helpful it helped me alot when i needed help when i first started building my systen either it was cable management or software installation it showed me slow steps of building the pc i wanted and that future proof video was very helpful it helped me choose most of my parts and give me an idea on what to do when buying new pc parts but would like to say thanks i joined linustechtips when you started it and find it brilliant good luck in the future guys if i won anything i would be happy cause i aint the type of person to want the biggest price if i win it i win it but thanks alot guys this is my post hope i win but if not ill always watched the youtube reviews.

R.John

I found LinusTechTips when I was looking for a graphics card on Youtube. Back then he was still doing the one take no cut style.

Love your videos Linus and PC gaming as I experience it now would not be the same without the content you make.

As for future videos that interest me, please shed some light on these Korean monitors that have been around for a while now.

I found linus when i'm starting to build my pc. at first thought i think he was Gay. until i realized he's an awesome reviewer. and straight haha! i like the style of reviewing of LTT because of their infromal and sometimes funny jokes the kind of jokes that you would laugh because it is so corny! anyway congrats to your 1 million subs! more power and long live linus media group!

Thanks for all the awesome content. Been a subscriber since the NCIX days. You helped me build my first computer, and it is still running great!

Congrats Linus! I found you back in 2011! I was looking for a new mobo to overclock my 2600k! Now I consult with your vids on all my tech purchases!

Nice to see that you guys got the 1 mil sub mark, you guys are really awesome and i enjoy every episode. The way i got to know the channel: I was looking for a new pc case so i was looking arround on youtube. This is how i found the channel, sins then i have almost whatched every episode. I hope you guys get more and more subs.

Very proffesional videos and fun to watch. Found LinusTechTips by just watching computer rigs.
Good Luck on everlasting youtube channel