1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

great! i found you because i was looking at case reviews. and ya should include more case reviews :P hehehe. potatoes mmmmmmmmm.

When I first started watching Linus I had no idea about computers and I learned everything I know from Linus tech tips. So thanks for being awesome and inspiring me to have an interest in technology.  :)

I was learning to build a computer and needed some answers. Everytime I type something like "what is non reference card" or something of that nature, linus came up on the ncix and linus tech tip videos. I enjoy the very down to earth style of the linus tech tip group and so I stayed. I love you guys and wish the best for the future for you guys.

I don't know when i first got into linustechtips but what i know is that I watch every video of linustechtips and would love to continue watching. Hope you great people should keep it up and May the Almighty bless you.

Congrats!

After about 3 1/2 years of watching your videos I can say: Linus, you and your team built an amazing community and continue to produce awesome videos with growing quality. But somehow you still manage to stay very personal and human (yeah, don't know how to say that). Thank you!

And to the lucky winners: Have fun with your stuff! :)

Intel Core i7 3770K delidded @ 4,5Ghz | Corsair H100i w/ Noctua NF-F12s | EVGA Geforce GTX 770 2GB @ 1,2Ghz | MSI Big Bang MPower Z77 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz CL9 | Windows 10 Professional 64 bit | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB Samsung | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro | Asus Xonar Essence STX | Seasonic X Series 850WLogitech MX Master | Corsair MM400 | Corsair Vengeance K70 | beyerdynamic MMX 300 Manufaktur | Asus PB278Q 27" 1440p | Corsair Obsidian 550D

I found LinusTechTips through his unboxing, and when i wanted to build my own rig. His voice was pleasing and I really liked his channel instantly. Anyways, I'm really hapoy for you Sebastian, keep going for the 2 million!

I just wanted to use this opportunity to thank you guys for your amazing content. Your videos (and WAN show) is my primary source of tech news and revews lately. So thanks again for saving me from necessity of frantically reading like 5 tech sites every day to stay on top of new cool stuff.

If somehow RNG will point to this post, please skip to the next poster. I'm not a big guy for giveaways, since russian customs is a nightmare to deal with lately.

Congratulations on 1 million subs! I found LinusTechTips through your NCIX videos.

I've been a fan since you were still doing unboxings. It would be cool to see some more at some point, however I do enjoy the fast as possible videos as well as the handy tech under $100 videos (which show a few neat things)

Most people commented here to join the give away.I wanted to congrats you for 1 million subscribers...

C++,Assembly,Reverse Engineering,Penetration testing,Malware analysis

Do you have a question?Are you interested in programming?Do you like solving complex problems?Hit me up with a pm.

I must admit i am fairly new to this channel but its by far my favourite :)

Thank you Linus for constantly updating me to the latest of tech since I got into YouTube!

I liked Linus since the days when he started off making videos in NCIX because of his uniqueness in the tech community. His content (now the whole Linus Media Group's content) has been very informative and doesn't stop containing the element of fun and surprise in it (even the sponsor segments of any video :P).

Love the content that you guys are making and keep the awesome videos rolling! 

Congrats!

I was looking for pc build videos when i found linustechtips.

Best of luck to you. 

I want your ass  ;)

Watched your content for over a year now and i still love it all! :)

Thanks for being awesome! :D

Woo this is a great prize draw, also thanks for doing the build guides which gave me the confidence to build/tinker/upgrade my pc.

I wish I could have this alien tehnology  :unsure:

Keep it going guys , you are the best in the bussiness !!

I love your reviews because you'll just say everything that u thought of from your heart :) I would love to see you reviewing the Corsair RGB K70. :) And I love black colour :)

been watching since early 2011 and built my pc based on your videos and they were very fun to watch too, LTT videos has been the ones i look forward the most, and it was a rough ride indeed, i actually find it amazing how well you dealt with the keylogger situation a while back, that was a long month but all went fine in the end to even recover videos you didn't even need, anyways as for new content you guys should feature throwback unboxing once in while like you have done recently that the type of content i subbed but the new style of videos is good to

you guys keep being awesome, and keep doing awesome content, you guys deserve every sub you guys can have <3

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Congratulations on such a big milestone! I started watching this channel when a friend of mine showed it to me within the first year of you guys creating content. I have loved it ever since.

What i like about your videos it that even though they can be 10 min long they are not boring unlike some other videos.

Congratulations on the achievement! Been always my go-to site on building PCs ever since my first rig, and now to all the silly stuffs you guys did, it's an amazing ride. Congratulations again.

Made fries a few weeks back (from a dutch recipe). It said cut potatoes, put them in water. Wait for about a minute, throw away the water and add fresh water. Keep doing this until the water stays clear.

Put fries on a towel to dry, put in oil at 160 degrees celcius (320F) for 6 minutes. Don't fry them all at once (it will cool the oil too much). Let them cool and make sure to let all the oil drip away.

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.