1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Lol 243 posts in 4 hours? Most of them 1 posters.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Congrats on the 1 Million Subs, and best of luck to you in all your future videos! I'm really looking forward to what you guys have in store :)

Here's to hoping to win my first giveaway!

"Never trust the authenticity of a quote on the internet."

-Abraham Lincoln 

Its a thanks to linustechtip that i finally took the plunge and built my own pc, if it wasnt for ltt i wouldnt even know where to being so thank you :)

Thank you Linus Media Group for giving me many awesome years of technical experience from the latest and the greatest reviewers. (and more ofc :D)

I would also like to personally thank you for helping me with my build as I watched your videos to find out what worked for me. 

Thanks again, and good luck to the winner of the "ASS" rig. <3 <3

I found LinusTechTips when there was one day where I was looking for reviews and everybody's review sucked so I kept looking till I found LinusTechTips and since then I've been recommending you guys to all my friends. And I'd like you to review the Alienware Alpha in the future thank you so much to Linus, Luke And everyone else in the Linus Media Group. Love u guys so much and keep up the good work !

god knows when i found your channel, been subbed ever since :), i like trains

hope i win  B)

Thank you Linus for making all of this very usefull videos 

I recommend all of my friends in Albania to watch your videos before buying any parts of their PC

Dam you even ruin some of the PC stores here coz they where selling crap at high price coz ppl dint know better.

Thanks.

post-127847-0-85176200-1410436382.jpg

Last time I asked for the videos to be better organised into playlist for easy finding, and I got my wish; OCD satisfied. Now I am content with whatever you do next. 

Wow!! This is one of the best giveaway you guys have created. Hope that will continue to grow.

I first saw a linus tech tips video when i was building my first gaming rig. Since i have been subscribed and

watching his content. Linus congrats on 1m subs and hope u keeps growing and making vids in the future 
:).

post-102289-0-41044200-1410436416_thumb.

Hi all, I am entering the giveaway.  I just wanted to say congratulations to Linus on hitting this milestone and huge accomplishment.  I first discovered Linus' video's only a few weeks ago as I was looking around for information on how to build my first PC.  I was quickly addicted to this site and the content produced.  I am looking forward to my first build which I am planning on doing in a few months and believe I will be ready for it because of Linus' videos.  Thanks again.

Congrats on 1m subs! By far my favorite channel on YouTube, hands down. Look forward to watching the new videos every morning. Keep up the good work!

Found the channel by random one day and was instantly impressed by the work you and your team put into your videos, but i must say my favorite type of videos are the DIY one's.

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

Linus, your videos have helped me so much throughout my life. when I got my first gaming PC and started using it, I felt like it wasn't enough. I went online looking for the best videos that explained PC parts better, then I found your channel. You helped me become the gaming PC builder I am and love doing. I'm going to continue the dream of one day making my own company because Its what I love doing. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the help you've given me in your videos.

I found Linus tech tips from Linus! I like the overviews they do now but I also loved unboxings. I want to see linus review more monitors in the future! 

Aloha from Holland because I'm dutch and we love free stuff! Also been watching since last year when I build a gaming pc. And I wanted to know what was the best choice, I thought well I can learn more so I just subscribed and stuck with it. I just never joined here. but free stuff so now I do ^^

Congratulations! I found your channel while looking for information on gaming pc's, and have being hooked ever since.

banana.jpg

Here's a banana for your achievements

Hi, Linus

Congrats on the 1 million subs. Love what you guys are doing and keep it up! :)

Congratulations to the whole LMG team, and thanks for producing such high quality, enjoyable videos. 

I'm an extreme newcomer to this forum, and a fairly new person when it comes down to the Youtube channel. My PC journey is as follows.

I was doing an activity at school (I was in yr 7 at that stage) and some yr 10s were looking at this website that had cool products on it. I went home and looked at it, because it had a ton of products on it. Near the bottom of that webpage, I saw a link to the SCAN tardis computer, and I immediately wanted one. There were just a few problems: It was a UK site and I'm in Australia, it wasn't using "fourth generation" processors, and finally, it just cost a ton of money, even for the pentium . Since I knew that we had to do a personal project in yr 9 anyway, I decided to build one myself, and build a custom case with it.version

I researched computer parts extremely thoroughly, reading online guides to build computers. My original planned build included a highish end AMD processor and a 7750 / 7790 depending whether I had to get my parts from Australia or whether I could get them from the US (I was limited to ITX sized cards). I later decided on the lowest end haswell i5.

Later, after stumbling around on Youtube, I found a video of Linus' rant on the r7 240. I liked him as a tech reviewer (?) straight away.

Now i'm subscribed to 5 channels: one of my friend's, Linus Tech Tips, Techquickie, Channel Superfun and Linus Cat Tips.

Probably the happiest moment of this year for me was Linus mentioning me in the most recent WAN show (mentioning the mistake that i corrected with AMD's naming scheme.

If I had a million dollars lying around, I would donate it to Linus for creating all the great videos that I know everyone loves (including the people trolling Linus by hitting dislike. How else do you explain them?)