1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

about a year back i had a small interest in computers, now thanks to you i know how to build a computer, i'm starting to learn how things work and i'm learning alot of better ways to buy parts. Thanks for all your help, you are great :)

I found Linus Tech Tips whilst casually looking for reviews of products when searching for my mouse and keyboard for my new custom computer - I honestly had no idea about anything I was purchasing back then other than "oh its more expensive so its better". If only I knew you did pc hardware reviews and didn't just have blind folds on looking for mouse and keyboard reviews. Anyhow, as the years have gone on I've grown more interested in pc hardware and know a lot more about them as thats because of your videos.

I watched so many reviews when upgrading my graphics card - and probably should do my motherboard etc. too but my old 580 broke and I wasn't planning on upgrading; but your reviews helped with my decision making on which card to purchase and I don't think I would be as enthusiastic about computers as I am if it wern't for your reviews.

Anyway, to answer what my favourite type of video that you produce is the WAN show. I never get to watch it live as I live in the UK, but I watch the recorded version everytime it comes available.  You definatly chose the right co-host/person to employ/business partner (?) as your casual, laid back, informative style of the show suits my informative needs.

Thanks for making the videos you do and at the quality you create them at, I'll go back to lurking on videos now. Oh, and I liked you on PKA.

Wow, thanks for doing the giveaway and congrats on 1 million subscribers! It's crazy to think that in the span of just a year or two you've gone from small niche unboxer to doing some of the best tech reviews and news on the web. My favorite video of all time is probably the "unlocking Phenom II X3" video since it's the first video of yours I ever saw. I was trying to overclock my prebuilt so I could play CS:S at lowest settings at over 15fps but as I watched your other videos I became determined to build a custom rig and it's become a huge hobby of mine. I'd love to see more videos about the stuff that you guys use day to day but I appreciate all the awesome videos you guys make.

I first stumbled upon your channel in 2011, when I was very curious as to what components go in a pc, since then i have watched almost all of your videos but only first subscribed around last year. (I'm very picky with my subcribers).

Good luck to you and your channel in the future, we hopd for the best.

P.S. This forum is amazing.

Loving all the videos right now but enjoying the ChannelSuperFun videos the most. Congrats on 1 million subscribers :)

oh wow 1 million. Im not sure when I first found Linustechtips. It could be 2 years ago but I know that I got firsit introduced to it through overclock.net.

The next thing I would like to see is a review of the Corsair K70 rgb keyboards but Im sure you are already on it. So just keep up the good quality.

Linustechtips,its a nice review,unboxing n all type videos that i would really love to watch especially Linus <3 man its a great channel and im soo thankfull that i really found ur channel really helpfull :)

Thank you for all the entertainment. I'm glad to be a part of the community.  :)

Pick me! Pick me! I first found Linus tech tips when my pc was acting strange. Been a subscriber ever sense! 

Hello Linus Tech Tips members and Linus.

In advance sorry for my bad English. Hope to understand my message!

The story about when / why I started following you:
It all started when I was looking for some videos about "Windows Home Server" and found your / NCIXs videos about "Ultimate Windows Home Server Guide." After watching the two videos you made in collaboration with NCIX, I found you interresting  ;)  Do not misunderstand me. :D

Since I saw the two videos I have followed you, and personally think that you are the one who makes videos about hardware and so on, most exciting. Personally, I think that you together with your team, is making some of the best tech videos on YouTube. I think that you and your team manage to get a sense of humor into your videos in a comfortable amount which make your videos still are seriously.

My favorite series of videos is Techquickie. I think that you give some good explanations about the different topics. Even though I already have an understanding of the topic, it's always a pleasure to watch your videos.

So a big thank you for your work! And of course, all your videos would not have been possible without your team, also a big thanks to them!

Best regards:

Nikolaj Lund Andreasen

Congrats on the 1 millionth sub, always loved the unboxing and review videos. 

LTT, you guys set THE bar in the super saturated world of hardware video reviews and we love your effort. Personally, you guys introduced a new standard, on what a high quality, objective, and "human" (as Linus mentioned) hardware review videos should be like. This is why we, well at least me, will and always follow you, and are always curious / hungry of new contents; even if we might not be to keen on the product themselves. GO LTT! Congratulations for reaching 1 Million!

My favorite place to come on youtube for electronical help. Keep up the good work.

I want it. I've been watching for quite a while, and I've always appreciated the content you guys put out

Congrats all, you certainly deserve it. I'm fairly new to your videos and very new to the forum, but I've enjoyed every minute of both. Thank you.

So: if I happen to win, I'd love that fabulous gaming rig you've got up there.

That ain't Falco. 

Well, i found linustechtips a couple years back when i was looking for a review/unboxing when i was building my first pc. Ever since then i've watched all the videos and just loved the content and how it was presented.

always have been a gaming enthusiast, and what better way to enjoy your favorite games than building your own rig ?.

this is how i first found L.T.T. because i wanted to know more about all the new stuff, and build my own gaming rig.

Thanks to L.T.T. i have a lot more knowledge about hardware, and software in general i thank you all for the awesome content! 

My favorite series is the build guides, they really taught me A LOT about building PCs, thanks for that Linus :D

Thank you Linus Media Group you have helped me to learn what I want to do with the rest of my life and I thank you for that! Thanks Linus Media Group and all of your sponsors for putting up content that has helped so many people discover their hobbies!