1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I managed to find your videos when Linus was doing the Neck Cam for his videos and the first video I saw was his Western Digital HDD overview/unboxing. And know I look forward to every video the LMG produce and kinda get worried when nothing is uploaded at the normal time.

But non the less, Thank You Linus for all the time you spend making videos for us to better inform us and give us insite on new/old products.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I have been watching Linus since the old NCIX videos and unboxing videos; I've loved every second of it!

Thanks for the amazing techy videos guys ;)

i remember when i found linus tech tips so long ago. you was still at NCIX and still doing videos as fast as possible and i loved the mistakes that was made because it made it more fun and amusing to watch. its kinda the same way i look at making my own videos. i want to show the mistakes and show the human element. congrats on 1 million subs. this is my favorite tech channel on youtube. 

Congrats on the 1 Million subscriptions. I watched a ton of your videos when building my first gaming rig. Always like how you point out the flaws in the parts rather than just reading out the specs.

I have been watching your videos over 2 months now .i came to know about the channel when you did the LAN party thing. I really the way you do videos in one take and the kind of language you put out .i have also been techquickie i wanna win the custom system your gonna make

Damn... 1 million. I remember searching for you 3 years ago, trying to find " that tech guy who works at b cuz who I saw in a video once" lel. You've come a very long way linus, and I congratulate you and your team!

I really enjoy watching the videos you guys upload! Especially the vloggy-type videos, they are awesome (for example the video about painting computer parts, that was cool). What else can I say, keep up the good work and best regards from Romania!

Love your videos.  The Wan Show is my favorite.  Hanging out with my geek bros once a week!

I truly don't know how i found LMG's videos but i'm glad i did!

Thanks for this awesome giveaway and congrats on 1 million subscribers

Huge congratulations on reaching a much sought after goal in the youtube comunity.

I would like to take the time to thank you for making great videos, that both entertain and educate me in a way that keeps me comming back for more.

The best of luck to Linus Media Group as a whole and thank you for keeping up the good work

I've been watching for vids for years now. I've seen all your changes to the videos and the awesome new content to review. You have seriously come a long way and I hope you never stop :D

Grats on 1 million! Now make it more! Thanks for all your hard work and commitment I have learnt plenty from you.
have an attached potato for your good work :D

post-6192-0-11209500-1410436046.jpg

I found Linus from some of his original unboxings. After looking at other tubers unboxings I always felt that Linus's corky yet thorough videos are some of the best!

I found Linus on eHarmony a few years back but sadly we couldn't hit it off. Something about liking girls or something like that. Or it was me, a PC noob, trying to figure out how to build a comp and pick the right parts. And I love me some WAN show.

My favorite color might be teal.

i5-3570K | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 | Team Vulcan 8GB | Seagate Barracuda 1TB  | Corsair CX 600w  

NZXT Tempest 210 | ATH-M20x | Quickfire TK w/ Browns | Steelseries Rival 

Been following NCIX for MANY years now (even though I live in the UK, it beat anything I knew of at the time, this side of the pond, for reviews),  The first LTT video I watched was the 'All New NCIX Tech Tips Studio Tour Linus Tech Tips' video and have watched pretty much every video since :D My favourite videos have to be the 'Live Show Archive/WAN shows' as they also cover more in depth personal opinions/views on products (and upcoming releases).

And so today I find myself signing up to my first community. 

And guys remember subscriber count is just a number, so why not make it 2m or 10m :P

Hey Linus I have been watching you videos for almost 4 years now. Since i started my school. I am not much of a forum guy but I really enjoy watching your videos, Thank you for posting them and congrats on your 1 million Subs you deserve it :D

And would love to win the prizes and keep up the good work take care =).

Do an unboxing of a toy with you lil one :D would be fun to watch!!

Thank you,

Roshill 

I love your videos and along with Austin Evans, you (Linus) inspired me to build my first PC and now have actual influenced what I want to do for a career when I'm done with school in a couple years. Keep creating great content and I look forward to watching more of your videos in the future!

Congratulations to you Linus and your team! Keep up the great videos!!!

2 000 000 subs will be just around the corner!!!

Really hyped to see your office water cooling project

-Jo

My setup

CPU i7 4770K 4.8 ghz 1.4V Motherboard MSI G-45z87 RAM 32gb 1600mhz hyperx ram GPU 3x Gtx 780ti Windforce GHZ edition Case NZXT Phantom 820 Storage 64gb SSD and a 500GB HDD PSU corsair ax1200i Display(s) 3x Acer S231HL Cooling h105 8 corsair af 120

I think my favorite videos were the older storage ones -- they were the first ones that really "clicked" with me, since I had just come off an internship with a storage company after my junior year at university.

Definitely would like to see one or two more extreme storage guides!

Thanks to LMG for making entertaining content and providing useful product information, it's been a lot of fun.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

So thus happened before I turned 18. Too bad as I wouldve had a drink for this channel.

To further reflect I think I have never personally had any help from your videos because I haven't really bought anything after I found you.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Linus, why u do did baby? I don't know if I can do did anymore!