1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats LTT, been great watching you grow.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

Thanks for the magnificent work, I always check out the channel before getting new hardware. Some great humour is always in the videos too. Keep it up! :)

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

I can't specifically remember which video that led me to your channel, but I am sure it was a tech quickie video, as I was looking for an answer to a question and it led me to you.

I ended up watching all your tech quickie videos :D

And that's when I knew that I should suscribe.

Keep up the good work, It's always enjoyable to watch.

I been watching you guys on YouTube for a while and learned so much about building computer in a short amount of time.

Thanks for your help when i´m searching for new hardware :)

Greetings from Germany

Best computer videos on youtube and the net. I see the videos in my local computer stores website page, thats how good they are. Thanks boys

Thank you guys for putting out some awesome content.  The daily video release schedule is absolutely unbelievable!  Keep it up! :D

Yoshi!!!!

Thank you for letting me know what yoshi's real name is.

I need a new pc now!!

Btw love you videos and can you please review more keyboards.

Good luck in the future!

i can remember when ur channel was small like a fish in the sea, the nice thing is that you stayed authentic funny and honest :D so just go on with your work, 1 M is just the start ^^

Congratulations for the 1M subs on YouTube LinusTechTips!

Can I have the Custom PC Built by Linus Tech Tips? Where did I found your channel? In a giveaway of course! Love your build guide videos, keep them coming! I love to see Edzel review the software he uses for LTT, and Brandon review all the camera for LTT that would be awsome!  :ph34r:  :mellow:  B)  :rolleyes: 

Awwwww yeah!! Thank you guys very much for what you have done here on youtube! Congratz on 1 million subscribers!  You have been such a useful channel with Reviews, News, and Builds. Everything and anything that you post, I watch because I know it is going to be useful down the road. So I personally thank all the Linus Tech Crew for what you are doing. Good Luck on the next milestone, 2 million subscribers.

Sincerely,

ProfessorJolobo

(A huge fan)

*not a fan as in an electric fan.....errr.....you know what I mean ;-)*

Congratz to you guys :) I've been watching your content for 2-3 years now and I gotta say you are the best.
Actually I loved the more serious videos over the silly ones, with lame jokes :D I really loved the LinusCatTips vids as well :D
Keep up the good work guys and thank you for this awasome giveaway!

Maybe you should concider next time not to give a whole pc to only one lucky guy, but give away the components, so that more people can be happy :P

Peace :)

I want to thank LinusMediaGroup for making these amazing videos we all love :)

ps: I really like pizza B)

have been watching linus on ncixcom and LTT channel for years. He has always helped me take correct decisions for the pc components I buy.... :)

"How you found Linus Tech Tips"?

Wow, time for a trip down memory lane... 

When I first began viewing your videos, I was watching from nothing more than an iPod 4th gen. I had no computer, my family had (almost) no computer (512mb of ram and a 120 gb hdd don't make up a TRUE computer...), and I had yet to even buy a phone. I would happily come home each night, overly eager to watch your next video. No matter my mood, you and your team always seemed to cheer me up. (I have watched the review of the Gamidias Zeus multiple times just because that video always makes me laugh  :) )

I had randomly discovered your channel just from recommendations after a friend showed me a video on graphics cards- at the time, I had no idea a graphics card even existed, let alone what it was. Like I mentioned, I slowly became more addicted as your videos continued to show up in recommendations (or whatever it was called back then) until I finally subscribed. One of my best decisions ever. 

When you first created the website, I was still viewing from an iPod, so I didn't even think to create an account here. Hence the new user status. Buuuut, through watching your videos, I became accustomed to the tech world. I bought myself a phone, because I saw the investment worth it. And I finally got my first computer set up. I would tag a picture, because I can guarantee you would burst out laughing, but I never took a picture of it. I had a cheap plastic case sitting on the bottom of a tiny night stand, a gigantic old monitor that weighed more than a small child, a crappy keyboard resting on the stand of the monitor (no room on the tiny nightstand), and I used the wireless laptop mouse on my leg. As time passed, however, I slowly upgraded. I got an okay-paying part time job to help pay for things. Now here I am today, typing with a Blackwidow Ultimate, using the Corsair M95 and the Vengeance 2100 headset, as my 21" monitor rests on a Satechi monitor stand. Just last night, in fact, I upgraded my computer case purely based on your recommendations, and I built it without instructions, simply remembering all the videos of yours I had watched for reference. I still have a ways to go, as my RAM is quite lacking at only 3gbs, my graphics card leaves too much room for improvement, my processor can barely handle the simplest of things, and my motherboard is lacking USB 3.0 ( USB 1.0 is the main port of choice for the board, 2.0 is just a special feature that only goes to the front port).

My life has been greatly affected by you and your channel. I made new friends through the gaming community, I could use the computer for essays and homework (a very necessary thing for anyone trying to go into college), and it opened new windows for me, such as music recording.

The largest impacting thing out of those three stated would probably be the whole "friends" area. I opened up to my peers, discovered new things, and those first few people I became acquainted with led me to aspire. (So yeah, I suppose you didn't directly dump on me what I am today, but you sure as heck shaped it.)

Here I am today, an honors high school student, and one of the top high school musicians in the state of Iowa (hope I didn't disclose too much info there), and I have a lot of my ambition owing to you. You have greatly changed my life, even if you think you simply do tech videos. And yeah, sure, maybe I do want one of these prizes. Like I said, my computer itself leaves a whole lot to want. But all that stuff up there... That's had a long time coming, and it finally came out in this post. I simply hope you shall read it, and see the amazing impact you have on your community.

And good day to you, sir. To everyone at Linus Media Group.

Edit #1- Oh yeah, and I also like yogurt. It's pretty good.

first of all, congratulations on your 1 million subscribers.

I subscribed to Linustechtips about 2 months ago and I really like what you guys do.

your content is great, you have regular videos and I learned a lot from you guys.

I hope you keep on growing.

greetings from,

A 17 year old dutch boy  :D

I remember as a high school student that has always been into pc's and grown about up in a family surrounded by technology. Dad use to design motherboards for MSI a long long time back. I came across LinusTechtips channel so i started watching them, little did i know i soon got hooked up to them. You are probably the only reviewer i know that can explain technical terms in a short amount of time but also making me understand what the hell i just watched. Not long ago, all the students are required to pick a research project topic, so i decided to build my own desktop and watch the tutorials you made. Now a month later, i am sitting in the living room typing this message to congratulate everyone in the Linus Media group on this big achievement. I am extremely happy with my desktop and hoping to get a good grade on my project. If you wish to see it, its here (http://pcpartpicker.com/b/bfvV3C) :) cheers! 

CPU: i9-13900K |  MOBO: Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Cooling: Corsair iCUE H150i Elite 360mm AIO | RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB 32GB 6200MHz CL36 DDR5 | GPU: MSI Ventus 3X RTX 3090 | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow| PSU: Seasonic Prime GX-1300 Gold 1300W | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K95 Platinum | Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless w/ Powerplay

Congratulations on the 1 million and counting members. I enjoyed seeing how the production value has rocketed from you and cameraman to the LinusMediaGroup team you have now.

Best of luck for the future !

The hype is real, thanks To Linus for spending time making these great content for us and let's reach 2 million sub ! :) Good luck to everyone with the giveaway :)

I am happy for you !

That is awsome, I hope you will keep the rythm and continue this channel.

I discovered this channel through /r/pcmasterrace and now I am a kind attached to this channel.

Cheers !

Every time i was searching about a new tech product on YT,Linus was always first and since then i joined his channel.

I am not a forum guy,but heck i wait for his videos every day.

Keep up the good work!

You guys are so amazing !! I watch every your video ! And i hope you make another build guide