1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

A video from Linus Media Group always serves to brighten my day. You guys are able to explain a wealth of information in your videos while still making it incredibly entertaining. Keep up the good work!!  :D

Congrats on 1,000,000 subs! I found you guys while looking for gaming pc builds. I have to say I really enjoyed the "ultimate (insert type of pc here) pc build". I don't care what you review next, but i know it's gonna be good! :)

Awesome! I found linus tech tips by searching on an unboxing video for the headset i wanted to buy, then for a videocard etc. and i always picked your videos .So i subscribed and i didnt regret! My favorites videos are the building pc ones, I hope we will see more in the future, because these videos where you explaned how to build, how to cable manage, how to start etc. "pushed" me to be confident about it, and i will build one for myself. I even helped my brother with it, and it felt really good., and it all thanks to you! Theres a bit suggestion by me if u dont mind, when you build a pc, or review a videocard, Luke has a very little segment like 10-15 s to rush down the words and show 3 graphs, i would like to see more explaining or more testing in some way. You have an awesome team and you deserve the subscribers. Thanks for the giveaway, and the infos through your videos. Have a nice day. Good luck for you guys!

I went from not knowing anything about computer parts to building my own PC thanks to Linus. Also pizza is awesome 

congrats you deserve it for working hard to produce top class content for you and the views to see and enjoy and expand in there knowledge :wub:  of the crazy world of computers 

How i found LinusTechTips? Well some time ago i was having the idea of building a new desktop-gaming pc because... i was bored of consoles :lol: . But what piece should i buy? And so i searched on youtube for some reviews and i saw a thin guy with a graphics card in his hands and i thought: "Well try this, seems cool!"... And from that moment i started following the channel, i become a part of this awesome community and my passion for technology start grow! You were the first technology channel i followed and thank you guys for doing your best to bring us... the best! Thank You!  :D

Oh and my favorite food is fish, all kind!  :P

GIVE-AWAYS!! YEY!!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  Oh... Linus Media Group?.... This is the best Youtube Channel on TECH! no Seriously You Guys are great, your content is well Presented and organize.

Hmm... I would like you to review some Audio Gear stuffs, Professional Workstations, and especially I want to see Edzel's Rig.. i mean you've showed it before but maybe in depth Tour on how he edit and produce those wonderful videos. 

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE U LMG

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Your show is fantastic!

I have been watching LinusTechTips since the start of this year and whenever there is a computer part or other tech that I am interested in, I go straight to the channel to find a review.

Keep making videos!! I love it!

Congratulations on passing one million subscribers! I'm so glad that you've finally reached this well deserved milestone. My favorite thing in your most recent videos was your "Intel Space Capsule Unboxing" it was interesting and I love your videos. Keep up the great work.

-Phantom

As my post for the chance to win either the gaming rig or surface pro 3, I would just like to say that I think you are a fantastic small company which brings great quality content to youtube for millions of people to watch and enjoy. I know that you are my favourite, and probably many other people's favourite youtube channels, and I wish you a lifetime of happiness and good fortune :)

Thanks for all the great humour and information.

It was long time ago, when I found linus. I was just randomly searching on some gaming builds and I found a great video, that was made by linus. I built the computer and I'm siting in front of it right now! I clicked subscribe, watched trough his videos and they were great. The linus' video i saw yesterday, i commented about linus getting past 1 Million subs because it was so amazing to see linus having 999k subs! Don't stop making great videos (It'd be stupid) and always be the best tech video maker ever!

-J4TZU

(And I like bacon)

I have brobably learned most things I know about PC tech from Linus, and Techquickie has taught me about things I never even thought about. Thaks Linus and group!

It seems faster...

oooops wrong site.

Anyways congrats on a million subs.

Thanks for making incredibly entertaining and edjucational videos about tech. You guys turn something that many find a dry and boring topic into a gripping and exciting thing!

Initially I found Linus Tech Tips when I was going to build my own computer. I was pretty oblivious to just about everything called hardware, but your videos made sure that I buildt a computer that worked for once, and I also got some pretty good bangs for the bucks.

Also, my favourite food is either pancakes with bacon and blueberry jam or good old fashioned pepperoni pizza.

Keep up the good work!  :)

EDIT: If I should, against all odds be picked, I would choose the gaming rig (or, considering I already have a decent one, the notebook)

Hey Linus, congrats on 1mil subs, your channels the first one I normally check if I'm ever looking for some info or a review of something and by watching your videos my knowledge of computers has expanded greatly, so thankyou and keep up the good work.  

Linus I've been watching you and your team for 3 and a half year every day. You love what you do I love what u do. You all have great personalities. You taught me how to build my first computer now I'm working on build a liquid cold pc. Thanks p.s this isn't my first account

It's incredible how these things evolve, not only your Media Group, but also how one gets to you know you guys.

Someone links a video, you somewhat remember it being extremely informative as well as helpful and next thing you know you watched about half a bazillion videos on the channel, are a subscriber and even watched the old WAN-show archives.

I myself (though not active on the Forum) am a huge fan of LinusTechTips and highly appreciate what you guys built up and how you're giving us top content every day whilst still being likeable as well as believable (I have to admit I wasn't too keen on the sponsor-thing at the beginning - but by now figured out that you're actually believable with what you're doing).

Keep up the good work.

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.