1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus, the reason I am watching your channel daily is techquickie, It's fast, informative and useful, Thank you linus for everything you have made so far. My favorite food is pizza =)

Long time watcher here and somewhat of a forum lurker. Well deserved 1M Linus & co. I honestly can't think of a more hard working youtuber out there, putting out the amount of videos you guys do, with the consistancy in quality that you have.  I found the Linustechtips-channel through the Swedish enthusiast forum Sweclockers, of which I am a fairly active member. This was probably 2 -3 years ago and I've been watching regularly ever since. 

Again, congrats on the...

one-million-ikc5av.jpg

I just want to thank everyone at LTT for making such awesome, informative vids. It was a combination of yours along with tek syndicates vids that really got me into PC hardware over the last 2-3 years. With the help of both of these equally awesome communities I have built my own rig. If I win anything then an even bigger thanks for being such awesome admirable people, you may say you owe a lot to us or sticking with you guys and subbing, but we owe the same gratitude to you guys for making such amazing FREE content. Keep up the good work guys.

My Rig
CPU: i7 4770k@4.4GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z97 -Pro (Wi-Fi ac) GPU: ASUS R9 290X DCUII RAM: 4x4GB Kingston Beast 2400MHz Main OS Drive: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB 
Storage Drive: WD Black TB PSU: Corsiar CX750M CPU COOLING: Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk Edition with 2x NF-F12s Case: Xigmatek Talon with 6x Corsair AF120s Monitor: X-star 2560x1440 @ 110Hz

Really, really, really good job guys!

One of my favourite (if not the one) YT channels.

All the best.

There are a LOT of posts in this thread... I know I have one of the slimmest chances of winning, but at least I can enter.

Like i said in the youtube comments (please dont disable them.  The troll comments are hilarious), Wahoo!

Laid back yet polished is the way to go.  It's the main reason i keep coming back even for items i have no intention of ever buying.  

FYI, I'm one of those bare minimum gamers with an old Phenom II and GTX660 (just upgraded from my HD5770) that truly appreciates the honesty and sensibility of your reviews about "mid" tier parts.

Please don't forget about folks like me with all the hype over the new LGA 2011-3 platform.

:)

OH!! and Dollarshaveclub is the best!! THANK YOU from the bottom of my wallet.  I wouldn't have realized it was available in Canada if I hadn't have seen you promote it.

DUDE HIGH FIVE GUYS! I haven't been subscribed for that long to linustechtips (about a year or something) but i keep watching even if the product doesn't really interest me at all, the overall quality of your videos and the great cast keeps me coming back for more. Great job guys. :D

ps: I may have created an account to maybe get a gaming pc... please dont kill me

I found the channel several years ago while looking for some info on the first i7's that came out. The LTT channel wasn't started yet at this time. I've watched it grow since the beginning, and you guys do a great job. At this point I don't necessarily watch to learn anything about the technology or specs of products, but more to see if there is something I overlooked or some weird behavior that any given product might display, either right away, or after prolonged use. That is a very important and helpful thing to have before sinking serious money in something. Or perhaps just to see like minded people speaking about the products I love. It's always nice to have someone else talk about their experience with a product. It tends to give me comfort to see other people as excited as me about new tech that has come out. 

The one thing I would like you guys to examine next is the actual tangible benefit of some of the 3333+ MHz memory kits that are going to start surfacing soon. In particular when the 4000+ MHz kits start to hit the shelf. I need to know what the real world benefits are going to be, and how the high latency these kits have as they go up in speed effect the performance of not just games but programs like Maya and NASTRAN. At what point does the introduction of higher latency negate the speed and make the performance the same as the next lower speed. Where do the diminishing returns begin? I always buy the memory with the highest speed I can get and dial it down a notch or two to get better latency. I recently got the Corsair DP DDR4 2800 kit and run it at 2666, 15-15-15-35. Which seems to run better then at 2800, 16-18-18-36. Some of the kits available now have a latency of 17. This is almost double what a few PC's I have are running at. When compiling something with gcc it seems to make a tangible difference to have the speed higher. While with other programs I use, ones that say track movement of stars or crunch tons of numbers that deal with the infinitesimal quite apparently benefit from the lower latency of say 2400, 9-11-11-31. Answers, answers, I must have answers!!!

I only wants to say THANKS YOU ;)  :D 

Kind regards from Switzerland

Very nice 1 million sub video. It's amazing to think that when I first started, the WAN Show was yet unnamed and in your garage, and now you've gone fully professional with a company of seven. Congratulations, I look forward to your future content and success.

I found Linus through watching his tech tips on NCIX, and I've been keeping track of his content since. I've always been curious of this community and I guess this competition has finally made me join it, but whether I win or not, I wish the Linus media group the best of luck for the future. You guys are by far the best tech channel on YouTube.

I love the linus Fast as possible videos they make me more smarticles while I'm going to school to learn about computers :) thank you linus! ! !

I'm a Swede and screw pewdie pie, Linus channel is the best one!!

If i got that rig i would be so happy!!!! A custom rig from Linus, SOOOOOO Sweet!!!

Awesome work! keep on going!

Wow! 1*10^6Subs? More than two for sure!

Didn't know about your

ChannelSuperFun

You should Promote it more!

3570k@4.5GHz | 16GB 2133MHzCL12 @ 2400MHz CL12 | 1TB of SSD Storage | 3xDell U2412M | R9 270

I found LinusTechtips by looking for keyboards and this channel seemed funny and amazing :D

I have always wanted to buy a new system and build it myself, that's how I stumbled upon Linus Tech tips and I have been hooked ever since! Love the videos, you definitely deserve the 1m subscribers! Thank you!

First of all,congratulations on the million mark,well deserved!Second,I reckon,I found you first while surfing for some computer builds back in 2011,I guess,and I'm extremely luck to have found your channel.You,and the rest,produce great,fun content!I highly doubt I'll win anything,but thank you so much for the opportunity.I would be ecstatic if I won the Pc/Laptop,as I am rocking a shit Lenovo L410 (Sobs) ,so it would be really awesome to finally have a decent machine.Anyways,here's to a million more!Cheers!

i discover linus tech tips when i first saw the unboxing video of the bitfenix prodigy about 6 months ago, for the build of my new pc. since then it's been on of my favorite youtube channel.

I remember a while back when I first started getting interested in pc building, I would look up reviews on everything, primarily GPUs. I came across two NCIX videos on non-reference GTX 760s and 770s. After watching those and more, I found Linustechtips and was instantly hooked.

My favorite vids of your's have to be reviews and (or) benchmarks of hardware whether it be CPUs, GPUs, Heatsinks, Cases, you name it.

As for products I'd like to see, possibly inexpensive headphones or different audio products that perform well at a low price point.

I can't wait to see what you all have in store for us in the future.

I've been watching LinusTechTips for about a year, year and a half.

Oh and Logan sent me :)

Dear Linus Media Group,

Thank you for opening my eyes to the amazing and wonderful Technology Industry. I went from thinking that the amount of RAM (Random Access Memory) I had was equal to my Hard Drive because everyone used the term "memory" on it to learning advanced technological skills and terms, as well as learning to build a PC without googling everything as I can just watch any of your wonderful and well-thought out build guides. I first found the channel "NCIXcom" on Youtube when I was a PC N00B :unsure: and I wanted to know about different mechanical keyswitch types and I found an episode of "NCIX Tech Tips" explaining in detail just what I had wanted. Since then, I have shared the video with my friends when I tell them to switch to a mechanical keyboard and they are thankful when they get their Cherry MX Blue keyboards (That's the only one I tell them to get because it's the best IMHO). After finding NCIXcom, I found out that a guy named "Linus" was starting his own channel dedicated to Technology. I later found out that this random dude named "Linus" was the host of NCIX Tech Tips and thus, I subscribed to him and it was one of the best things I have ever done. I know that I have not been very active in the LinusTechTips forum, but I hope you can see where I'm coming from as I'm truly thankful for your (Linus Media Group) contribution to the Technology scene. I am just a teenager (12) and so, people underestimate my knowledge about computers... until I show them it... This isn't some ass that I just wrote in order to win the giveaway, but instead a thank you letter from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for all your hard work and effort over the past FIVE years. I think that it's truly amazing that you (Linus) and your crew (Linus Media Group) can make such eye-opening and good content EVERYDAY, and I hope you will keep it up. THANX! P.S. MOAR BUILD GUIDES & Astro A40 (With The Mixamp Pro) Review! I wanna see how it stacks up to the Audio Technica ATH-AG1 and the Steelseries 9H, which are all used for competitive gaming (eSports).  :)

Consoles < Pre-Built PC < Custom Built PC < Own-Built PC