1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Well, Linus I found your videos originally on the NCIX Channel and well it carried on from there. Dont care if I win or not just keep the videos coming. :D

I first discovered Linus tech tips a year ago when I started wanting to learn how to build a PC i started watching his build guides and been watching all of his videos since then

I hope this is worldwide ? Please let it be .. I would pay for the shipment as well.

found it because of wan show, i love watching long talk show on my second monitor while playing some MOBA
ps i like bicycle

i just wanna say THANK YOU Linus and your team for the Tips and guide that you always post, keep up posting more videos, and Congratulationon having 1 Million Subcrebers :D

Congrats my man... And thank you for all the content you created for us... My custom Pc is very similar to the one you built in the 1st build guide from the linustechtips channel.

Seeing that video made me want to build my own Pc, instead of sending the parts for someone else to build it for me xD

Keep up the good work :)

Linus! Congrats on 1,000,000. Even if I don't win I hope you read this. You are doing awesome things in the community and I love your videos. Keep it up, good quality, good persona, good videos.

My gaming lappy just broke so this could actually save me a lot! 

Mitch xx

Some of the best content on YouTube period. Congratulations guys and keep up the hard work.

I remember watching you 3 or 4 years ago. The first video of you that i watched was a gaming mouses review :D Since then I've been watching your videos everyday ;) Your way of talking is really informative and attractive imo NO HOMO LOL  :lol:

Gratz on 1 mil. just wanted to say that there are a few things missing.

*More unboxings. Gotta love the unboxings.

*More water-cooling. Is there enny other way ?

*More Slick. Actually the channel shuld be named the Linus and Slick channel.

*Fire Slick more. to keep him in the fire :P.

JUST GIVE ME MORE OF EVERYTHING.

I found out about Linus Tech Tips by searching youtube for reviews about different hardware. It seemed that whatever i was looking for there was always a Linus Tech Tips video covering it. So that is how you got my subscription :)

I looove your GPU vids and i'm always drooling watching those high performance cards in your hands.

There is no particular product i would like you to review in the future as you cover all of my needs. I actually wanted to ask you for a ddr4 explanation vid, but as it turns out you already have a video about this topic ^^

My favourite food is any food i can eat in front of my pc :P

Keep it up and congratulations.  :D

Jan

You guys are the best, nobody does it better.. would love to see more behind the scenes coverage. Keep it up :)

I don't remember exactly how I found the channel but I do remember the first or at least one of the first videos I saw from Linus. It was an NCIX video and he was giving a tour of the store or warehouse and he was talking about all the awesome sales they were having. I liked his personality and the way he talked so I ended up watching the whole video and then I YouTubed his name and it brought me to his main channel LinusTechTips and then I kind of forgot about NCIX until a couple of months ago that I found their channel and started watching Netlinked Daily and that's how I started watching Linus. Since I have Adblock installed I'm one of the people that actually changed their Amazon bookmarks to his affiliate code and I buy a lot using that bookmark. Anyways I love the channel and I hope that you keep making more awesome content. :)

I was brought to LTT through seeing your early videos, both on your own channel and through NCIX when looking for reviews on PC hardware.

I guess i would like to see more videos into air coolers, mainly low profile ones since nobody is doing them and there are many promising units out there with next to nothing in terms of reviews. SO DO IT! =p

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the door. Be the healer or the faker.

Hey Linus and the team. You guys are the best. Linus, you're an awesome business man and I look up to you for that. Keep up the amazing content!

I want Microsoft Surface 3  <_<

I found Linus Tech Tips because of M8 review video  :mellow:

My fav series of video is "I switched to ..."  :blink:

My fav foof is winning  :ph34r:

Congratulations you guys! Well deserved. Actually, you deserve way more subscribers, considering the quality of your content.

Since you asked about food, I'll tell you about my favorite meal in the week: Breakfast saturday morning, with fresh bread rolls from the bakery, while watching the WAN-show archive from the previous day. No better way to start the day. ;)

Congrats guys for i million subs its just amazing when i always search on youtube about a pc part or even a phone that i wanna buy i always see one of your videos at the top and it just makes me so happy watching your reviews since you always talk about the things im most interested in the part, so hopefully i'll see you guys when you go past a second great milestone, because you guys are just simply worth it, Adios amigos!

I found Linus Tech Tips around this time last year and I have learned so much about technology since! I would love to see some more DIY related videos, but otherwise what you're doing now is wonderful!

It's incredible how things turned out. Started off @NCIX and ended up having an entire company. It's inspiring. Thank you guys for all the awesome content! Keep it up! ;)