1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Gotta win the beg of sweq. Congrats on the 1M subs. Loving the ghetto mods. xD

3X537Gk.gif

The best potato is a baked potato... Or a fried potato cut into wedges... Or fries... Or Mash potato with gravy mmm...

Posting something uncreative just to have a chance to win a prize would be kinda boring and pointless. So first of i am going to say a big  "Thank you" , to LinusTechTips and the whole LinusMediaGroup, for this summer. Because about a half year ago i slowly started to take interest in technology (mostly computers ), and sometime in in march i stumbled upon this forum searching solutions for my computer problems, and indeed i found some good tips, but i didn`t register for the forum because i really don`t like being on forums, there for i didn`t see the need to that. Then In June i discovered your Youtube channel, where i started to learn a lot about tech i didn`t know about. So thank you about your videos, and congrats Linus on the 1 million subscribers.

Also someone will obviously rant about 1 posters on this forum, who are here just for the prizes, and that is perfectly obvious, dude is free stuff who would`t want to take a chance, i personally was interested to, cause my computer is total shit and i don`t have the money to get a new one or improve my current. So good luck Haters!

Sorry for my grammar i am from a small country called Latvia in Europe, don`t have much Language skills. 

To end of my boring and horribly long post  here is a potato !potato.jpg

Also Its my favorite food.

Congrats for reaching that 1 million subscriber milestone and my favorite videos that you guys produce are the build guides because of the lab coat that Linus wears.

hope i can win the pc :3 my laptop died on me last month @@. goodluck everyone !! and great job linus and congratulations !

Congratulations on this milestone.

Keep them videos coming.

Holy hell, less than twelve hours after this topic is posted it has just under 220 pages! Just goes to show how great the community on this board, and the youtube channel is!

Just want to say a massive thank you for the chance to win all this awesome gear and a congrations to you for reaching a million subs, don't know if that made sence but anyways ^_^ . I LOVE CHUCK NORRIS!

The story of me finding Linus. It was a dark and stormy night.......wait never mind that's the wrong type of story. Well the first time I saw Linus was actually when I was watching a top 10 phone video and mistakenly clicked the suggested video bar and bam the screaming wombat blasted my eardrums dazed from the sound I could not click away and I stuck for the video and from that moment on it's been Linus EVERY single day and I love it!

Linus is the reason why I learned English in the first place!. That's how I passed the IELTS test with a good score. Which, in turn helped me study abroad and get scholarship
You know, butterfly effect :)

Hey congrats Linus:D I followed u for a long time to get here:) hope to win the desktop ahaha:)

How i did i find linustechtips ? Ehhhhhh .... Ah yes i remember , i was searching for a case for my computer and i came up with some cases i dont remember all of them but one was the Corsair 350D , ofcourse i wanted to do some research before coming to a conclusion , and one of the videos i watched stand out to me , it was your video Linus. And one time i cant recall when i show one more of your videos in my recomended box , i said whatever and then i fell in love with your videos. Your videos had this something that made them special, this non-organized but organized style at the same time was something out of the ordinary other than the scripted " well directed videosetc.

Thanks for being so awesome Linus! Honestly, I have learned so much from you and have gained a love for technology that I never would have achieved without you. Keep it up and stay awesome.

I found linustechtips from a video about horses.You helped me build my first pc thank you. I like peaches

I'm eating pizza. I wanted parmesan cheese on it, but had none. HOWEVER, I did have parmesan ranch dressing, which worked fairly well as a substitute. Love your content guys. Been watching for over a year now and I've learned a ton from you and Luke. I will continue to support as long as possible. <3

To be honest I found you guys with Luke's video about switching to the BlackBerry Z10 and I've been hooked ever since. You guys set the bar high for what a tech channel should be and aspire me to create my own channel in Vietnam. You guys rocks and hope you'll continue to bring to us the viewer more and more tech content in the future

System Spec: H87 mobo from Zotac, I3 4130, 4GB ddr3 1600mhz Cas 11, WD green 2TB all in side of a Cooler Mater Elite 120

Hey Linus/crew I would love either the pc or the Surface Pro. I am glad you guys got to a million subscribers as you guys are my favorite channel. I love watching all of the content you guys put out. The build logs and build guides are my favorite though. 

Keep going and never give up,
Silverjac909

Started watching two years ago when I was building my first PC and hooked ever since. Fridays will never be the same again!

Subscribed to LTT long time ago, I was searching for Steelseries Siberia v2 video and found one from you guys (back in 2009) and since then I'm addicted :D

Great yob guys, keep doing this you're doing it great.

Ever since I found your guys channel, I always watch your videos daily because they are made so professionally and not too biased. Good luck to everyone and congrats on 1 million!