Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Awesome, The channel has grown so much. I would love there to be more unboxings and reviews of some budget kind of products.  I love the derp that happens every so often (like the xbox controller dongle thing falling)

Congrats linus! Although I don't actively post and contribute in this forum I try my best when I watch your youtube videos. I have been watching your channel for more than 1 and a half years. Starting with your review on the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate. I like your honest reviews and comments and your professionalism in your videos. Keep doing what you do best. Peace. Hope I win one of the giveaways (: goodluck to all. :D

This is my first post here! Although I have been following most Linus channels (except the cat one!) for a while, this time I decided to become a member of the comminity - and celebrate it with a nice prize!

I loved the pc build guides and the case reviews. It helps a lot to know the specs of each of them and choose the one you prefer, while at the stores there won't be so many from open boxes to compare.

Congratulations, keep going!

Linus. love you and your crew and are eternally thankful for the content and knowledge that you bring to us on a daily basis. so yeah... Thanks :D <3

Hey! Just wanted to say that I found your channel about last year when I first started to really get into computers. Your channel has increased my knowledge and love for tech tenfold. Thank you and keep up the great work! 

I was watching Linus just around when he moved out from underneath NCIX.   I actually remember seeing some of his videos on the NCIX side as suggestions for watching more and had subscribed to NCIXcom for awhile until I realised he wasn't really posting up vids there anymore.

I liked the honest and simple presentations and focus on doing reviews of stuff people in the comments suggested and not always what manufacturers would send in.

The show has gone leaps and bounds since then - well done chaps!

TheSnowedOne

DJ for TheBase @ thebase.sc, Twitch Streamer, Programmer, Admin for various community websites and services.

Hello Linus

I have recently started following your channel and enjoyed it so much that I have watched every one of your videos from the last year and they are better than any thing that I have seen before. Your build guides are my favourite series because you are very informative and make sure that you show me everything that I would need to know if I was to build one of the rigs that you have done a build guide on.

Harry Hollaway.

P.S. My favourite food is irrelevant when i'm watching LinusTechTips.

Dude... Your videos have made me so much more knowledgeable in the computer area. I now build my own pcs with smart, educated decisions thanks to you.

Kudos to your success Linus.

Intel Core i5 3570K | ASUS GTX 760 x2 SLI | Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 8GB x2 | Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H | Antec High Current Gamer 850W | Samsung 840 Series 120GB | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair H60 v2 | ASUS Xonar DSX | Corsair Carbide 300R | Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet x2 || Peripherals: Razer Abyssus | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Razer Hammerhead | Logitech X-230 | LG IPS235P ]

Good job Linus and all of the team! The first video i watch at your channel was about the corsair vengeance c70 :) Since then i what every video that you uploade! and most of them are fantastic! Thank you for all the great content :) most the time i even watch the WAN show live... even if it starts in the middle of the night in germany -.- ;)

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1275 V2 @4.1GHz  Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws GPU: XFX's Radeon HD 7950 Black Edition @1200MHz Case: Corsair Vengeance C70

Storage: 2TB HDD + 256GB SSD PSU: Corsair RM650 Display: 2x Asus VS238H-P CPU cooler: Corsair H70 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Corsair M60 with white LED´s

I can't even remember what video I watched first, it was so long ago. 

I'd love to see a video for some things you can do with a RaspberryPi. Could do some ChannelSuperFun type things with it. 

Giveaways, I cannot have them all ):

Jz3MGXc.gif

Congrats on 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!! LinusTechTips was really the first channel that really got me into the hobby of building and modifying computers, I was interested in the past, but not on a D.I.Y scale. I can't even remember how long ago I subscribed, I believe it was way before Linus started his own business. Whenever I get computer hardware questions or just questions in general about electronics or how to do something about computers, the first place I point them is to LinusTechTips. I have been waiting for this day for quite sometime now, and when I noticed you guys were getting close in the first place, I got super excited. You guys do awesome work, and honestly, have really changed my life, and in fact were the reason I had the courage to take on building my first computer. Thank you, and I can't wait for more content from the one, and only, LinusTechTips!!!!!

~Andrew  :D

I'll take this chance to tell you one of the many reasons why I love your channel so much and really enjoy watching it:

I love the impartiality of your videos and that you're still able to implement your own opinion and view of things. Your opinion about new tech is why I'm watching your videos but you always consider other aspects and reflect other possible views and opinions. I give you very much credit for the fairness towards all the different tech out there!

Keep up the great work and congratulations to ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS *dr.evil laugh*! Also I'm finally stepping out of the shadow, stop lurking the forums. Because the second paragraph of this post is also valid for you, LinusTechTips community!

I found this channel when I was searching information about different computer parts for my first gaming computer, the channel had around 250 thousand subs back then. I'm very happy to see the channel grow this far and I am sure it wont have trouble making that 2 million subs. You guys don't have to thank us, we have to thank you for making the best possible content we could ever ask. So, thank you.  :)

I've only been a subscriber to your channel for about 3-4 months now but I regret every moment before I subscribed. Your coverage is incredible and I think I know why: PASSION and DEDICATION! I few days ago i was watching a video on your channel and I saw that you guys were approaching the 1 million subscriber mark and I just knew that you would not miss the opportunity to celebrate this. I'm an young Romanian actor and trust me when I say this: I know how it feels to do something just out of passion and with small monetary benefits (at least in the beginning). I've never won a giveaway in my life ( actually, I've never won anything) but I would really be proud to have something sent from you guys. I will probably copy+paste this comment on the post for the giveaway because I really have nothing else to say except: Keep doing what you're doing and maybe one day you guys will need someone new to help with the videos because i know a guy! (yep, it's me)

Good luck guys! :)