1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations on 1million subscribers.

I started watching you around early 2013 and thanks to you I have learnt so much (thank god for tech quickie). You and the group have taught me how to build my PC( don't have one made it for a friend on his first build). So thank you as you guys have made my knowledge of tech grow.

The first youtuber I found involved with talking about computers, used the information provided in your videos for my research project in the 12th grade, because I decent grades I'm now at university studying engineering, so thanks Linus.
I hope you guys keep making great videos.

You guys have made a very good job with this channel.

Keep going strong  :lol:

just wanted to congratulate you guys! 
you have come so far! 

Your channel was recommended by another YouTube-er awhile back. Gopher. Been following you guys since then! 

I would say the main attraction towards you channel would be the "human" aspect of the way you explain things.

I work in a commercial electronic store, and your "as Fast as Possible" videos always help me provide more detail but human explanation to my customers! 

Keep up the good work! 

Cheers! 

Hi

I found Linus Tech Tips while searching for computer parts for getting a new gamer rig, since then I've watched pretty much every video with components, screens, chassis, laptops and more.

I'd love to see more headphones reviews since there's almost no headphones reviews other than that it's quite perfect. :D

I love Free Stuf
May the power of the turtle let me win something

Built my first gaming PC because of you and your team Linus! 

I feel like I have been wandering around for years on youtube, searching for a channel like LTT. So glad I finally found about a few months ago. Keep up the good work guys and congrats for 1M subs ! :D

Grads on 1m subs!

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

Just registered because I'm a greedy person, hehehe.

I will say that I enjoy the work you guys do, the cheesy and quirky humour is kind a hit or miss for me but it does show a human element to it.

I love seeing all this expensive hardware I won't be able to acquire until I'm in my late twenties but when I have a good amount of spare cash lying around I know where to go to get a good look at hardware I wish to purchase.

Hi Linus. I found your channel while browsing for windows home server builds. I instantly got hooked on your videos and I wait every day for a new upload :D I just want to say thank you for the last year or so of amazing tech tips and useful information. Congratulations for reaching 1 million! I hope to see your channel climb to the very top of the tech tips channels on YouTube (in my opinion you already have). Cheers from Norway :D

I include this picture of two kittens in this post:

No-way-congratulations.jpg

I would think this post is quite enough as it is, but I'll just add this little picture regarding the giveaway:

tumblr_inline_nbdnd9QEGy1rt1tqp.jpg

Originally found LTT when I was looking for reviews of a case i was thinking of buying. Stuck around ever since then loving the videos and they personality you and your team bring to them. 

Love the WAN show great news and personality presenting unfortunately the stream is really early in the morning were I live so i have to watch the archive.  

Linus tech tips has saved my life when it has come to a diagnostic issue. I remember watching Linus in ncix tech tips and then the switch to Linus tech tips. Your videos are amazing and keep going !!!!

I found Linus through his helpful guides on Youtube on how to build a PC as I was entering the world of PC building, and they were really informative and a great resource.

50Cent sweg.

A big thank you from a fan!

LTT has been awesome from when i've subscribed back in 2010 and is great seeing you reach a big milestone!

Awesome content and keeping me up to date in the latest.

A BIG CHEER FOR LTT AND BEST WISHES FOR THE FUTURE!!

It's funny, at least half of my posts on this forum must be from just entering these giveaways...

I found Linus Tech Tips when i searched for reviews on the stuff i wanted to build my Pc with back then. You really helped me out a lot and im watching most of LTT's videos now.

Honestly Linus, thanks for everything.

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

I'd like to say I just signed up to congratulate all the team at LTT on this awesome milestone, I have to be honest though the givaway really clinched it :P

Seriously though great work guys, and ill be following your videos for a long time to come!