1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

came upon you while searching for some reviews about the nvdia shield and tablet 

and poof

you're here

well, enjoyed very much since that day on i subscribed

been very happy :)

hoping that you could cover more and more products in the future and stay stronk and well <3

great job :D

I woke up and had a taste of peanut butter in my mouth.

I have been watching Linus Tech Tips for a long time now and it is my go to place for any advice I may need! Your videos are also really well edited and funny! Thanks for the videos and can't wait to see what happens in the future.

Also good prizes! :)

Linus i have to say that your channel really helped me get more in depth with tech and i started loving every single video you guys have posted since i saw the beauuuuutiful Corsair Vengeance K70 that sexy beast! I think my favorite videos are your gaming gear videos like keyboards, mice, and my favorite MONITORS! I sadly dont have a computer yet and im tryong to work my booty off for a good gaming computer but i know when i do get one it will be stuff from your videos! Keep up the amazing work linus and stay sexy ! Congrats with the 1 million and lets try to get another!

I found you guys by searching random unboxing videos about some cases. You had a "different" approach about the products, which was funny as well :)

I found you from the PcMasterRace reddit :D It would be great if you reviewed... um idk xP You've reviwed most things I wanted to see

Grats on 1 million subs anyway :P and you know... keep being awesome :D

Massive thank you to you guys! without your help, my rig now wouldn't have been possible :) Congrats on reaching 1 million subscribers! :D

post-127052-0-76958700-1410432165_thumb.

I found your youtube channel when i had a question to do something with my pc and i found your channel that  awnswered my question!
Tahn you for your awesome videos :D

I don't know how long I've been subscribed to LTT, but seeing the videos improve over time was great, great work LTT team! Also Pizza is awesome!

It took some time but you finally achieved 1m mark. Congratulation to all. I have never missed a single video after I subscribed to your channel. I want to describe you as accurate, descriptive, funny and always made me watch till end. Keep going....

Congraz Linus Thank you for some of the best tech on youtube

And congratulations to all the members of the Linus Media Group

and BIG shout out to all the fourm members who made this into a 

truly great community.

We Did it wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop! :) 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

I found Linus while searching information about gaming stuff as pads and mouse, Razer products mainly. I'm not really an expert about computer parts but since I started watching your videos I'm willing to learn more and maybe in a near future build my own system! thank you vvvvery much! :)

One of the best tech channels on YouTube thanks a lot Linus and all the crew for all what have you done ..

Custom pc by Linus would be great :) i found the channel by looking for pc build guide's , would love to see the moto360 reviewed before I buy it .

Peace..

Congrats on the 1m subscribers. :D I found you guys in 2012 after i searched for a water cooling stuff :P

That was a really heartwarming video linus  :) glad I can support you with all your awesome work. I'd be happy to win something but if I don't I at least know I'm still supporting one of the most awesome youtubers out there :D

I subscribed to your channel when you reviewed the Cheerio USB Battery. Bought one through Amazon and am very pleased with it. It's amazing that you've managed to get 1 million subscribers for a Tech Channel. Considering that I needed to buy a tablet for when I begin graduate school, I figure I should at least enter into a giveaway where there's a tablet being given away.

Good luck and hope you make it to 2 million in even less time.

I found you several years ago looking for how to build a PC. And i've loved this place ever since! Keep up the good work! 

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

I would just like to thank Linus and the whole of Linus Media Group. Without you guys, I wouldn't have ever been able to build my first pc. I wouldn't be as updated on current things in the tech industry, and I wouldn't have wonderful videos to wake up to every morning.