1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I love your videos that explain small things like what anti-aliasing does and all that awesome stuff. Keep up the good work!!

Congratulations Linus and the team for your 1 million subs... keep going and never stop ! :P 

hey I have to say I'm watching your channle (ncix or ltt) for a very very long time and I really learnd a lot, you are the main reason i'm so passiond about hardware ! I also really love this forum anytime I needed help the people were very fast and allways very patient with me, even when my english is terrible. 

so I say it in swiss-german: 

linus bisch en gäche siech u machsch e gueti büetz! machet witer so u lueget ufenander !

- linus you are awesome and do a great job. continue with it at look at yourself (more or less :D)

-thank u guys

(oh yeah if I say "linus" I really mean everyone "behind" that name LTT, )

• CPU: Intel i7 4790K watercooled & custom IHS, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact, RAM: Kingston HyperX LP 1833, 2x8GB, GPU: Asus RTX 2070 watercooled

CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv ITXStorage: 1x WD Black 4TB HDD, 2x WD Blue 1TB SSD in Raid 0, PSU: Seasonic 650w Gold, Cooling: all watercoold with 2x 240 slim Rads, 5 Lian-Li Unifans

Thank you LTT for all the videos. I was searching YouTube to build a Gaming PC when I came across your channel and subscribed.Your videos do help a lot.

Long time subscriber here. Love the videos and good luck to everyone :) . Its too bad that everyone cant win

Found you guys through a friend of mine that just showed your videos because I was looking for entertaining and informative reviews on tech stuff c:

Congrats to 1 Million Subs and hope you get way more ^^

I really want to win the custom pc. I found linustechtips more than half a year ago when I wanted to build a pc, but I still haven't built it because my parents did not agree. I very like the videos like adata camping trip or the pc dust elimination videos. I spend a ton of time watch youtube, and I mostly watch linustechtips. I very hope your company could grow bigger, and create more amazing content

I started watching teckquicky actually it was later in time where I joined up Linus Tech Tips. The main reason why I watched your show was mainly that my old desktop PC died and I was saving up for months to buy a new setup so I was looking for reference on what parts are good. I like the fact you are unbias when it comes to the products and you compare the pros and cons of each product despite the fact they sponsord you. I feel like I can trust you when you do these reviews. Unluckly my Laptop broke and I need my laptop because I use it mainly for my college studies so I used my PC money to buy a new laptop. I never asked my parents for money if your curious because it's already enough they put me to college and feed me. Despite what happen I kept on watching your show because I find it entertaining especially when you do build guids and water cooling setups. Anyway thank you guys for the fun and laughter you brought me Congratulation on the 1 million subs you are very deserving of the amount of subs you recieved.

Congrats on this huge acievement ^^. I hope you keep growing into the biggest tech chanel of youtube, because your videos are always very intresting and entertaining.

Oh, and I like melons :P

My current rig:

CPU :Intel I7 4790K , MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VII , STORAGE: Plextor m6e 256Gb + WD Black 3Tb, GPU(s): 1x ASUS STRIX GTX 1060, PSU: Corsair RM1000 , CASE: Fractal Design S.

I started personnally with watching Tom's hardware videos (Specially that one with the CPUs dying while playing Quake -- anyone remember that?).

But then I found Linus's NCIX videos, and haven't looked back since!

Hi there LinusMediaGroup :D

creativity is not my thing, so I'll just post some random thoughts...

So I don't remember how I found you, I don't remember why I joined forum, I don't even know which videos (before I discovered you) I haven't seen, but all of that doesn't matter and doesn't bother me at all - I am lucky you are in my life. Every day when I start my 5 years old notebook first thing I do is go to My subscriptions section of Youtube and check for fresh goodies straight from Canada. Sometimes (due time zone differences of ~10 hours) I get to see your videos before I go to bed, sometimes it's early morning, but every single video is a treat for me. 

Keep it coming and good luck to you on your way to 2 million viewers. 

Also good luck to all participants. I am 100% positive at least three people from this thread will win something. Trust me ;)

i honestly dont know how i actually ended up signing up here but i love it now. the mojority of people here is friendly and helpful and also this is the most active community ive seen in a long time. so thank you linus for making all this possible and bringing people together like this. 

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers Linus :) I remember when I started watching your videos 5 years ago, It was like my addiction, everyday I would check if there was a new video.

I was so excited about every single video that you upload even if it was just an Batterie charger :lol:  

I always loved pc and tech stuff, so I was very happy that I could see all the new stuff that would come to market, all the cool and new gpu-s and cpu-s and all other components.

Because of you I find my inner peace  ^_^. 3 years ago I started building my gaming pc ( I was on a very low budged so that's why it took so long to build it  :(  ) and finally I finished it.

Its not something special but I wouldn't change if for anything! I want to share a picture of my rig to prove your guys that anyone can have a nice gaming place for relaxing, all it takes is a little bit time and effort.

I wanna thank you for everything and I wish everything best for you, your friends and your family! 
ps. sorry for my bad English

Link for image: http://imgur.com/Gk0zKyj

you guys are just awsome i have seen almost one video every day since i started build my first pc in 2010, and i think that your eminem style was to cool for youtube, i watch almost all of you videos and i think you do a cool job ! keep it up  

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was searching for a review of the HTC One M8 (which I am using right now). Linus provided an unbiased and thorough review while making it entertaining to watch! I would really like the custom computer as I really need one right now. My computer is breaking down and I really need a new one to work with. Keep making more videos!  :D

Thanks Linus! And the team.

The SP3 or the PC would be insane.

I watched your videos from when you did NCIX tech tips.

I love the notebook and UB reviews, please keep them coming!

And who doesn't like pepperoni pizza?

I remember the first videos I watched. I think they were in the NCIX room and they were about toys.

my day would not be complete without watching an episode of LinusTechtips. Thanks guys!

No, thank YOU, Linus & Co.! And congrats!

Yeap, I already tried turning it off and on again...

And trust me - NEVER eat yellow snow! ;)