1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Been there since near the beginning. Without your videos I'd of never managed to build my first PC. Thank you.

hey guys congrats on 1m even tho it should be more like 10m you guys deserve it i have being a sub for around 2 years i think i subed at 200,000 or 20,000 im not sure ive slept since then lol, and its being great to wake up every morning and see what i can learn next even if it is any of the 3 channels i even watch some of you cats vids (smart cat and kind of funny). i like all your vids not just too help you but its because i like then and i also have my account set up too share on twitter and facebook just too help you out a little more. but i dont think its just your subs that you have inspired i think you have inspired alot of youtubers too start there own channels. this channel has taught me everything i no today and i just want too say thanks and enjoy another 1m subs :) 

I cant think of anything sooo uhhhhh have this picture gj with 1million 

post-114961-0-55800800-1410431925.jpg

Hey linus, just wanna say thank for the videos, a year ago i had zero idea about pc parts and how pc works, i even wanted to buy one which was a pre build one aline ware because i thought its the best but thanks god that ididnt waste my money not saying its bad but i could build better for cheaper that i learned from you tips and guides, thanks for you videos and wishes you the best your making a change to ppl at least me

Congrats for 1 Million Subscribers! I really love your Videos and you're my favorite youtube channel(s) right now. So keep doing what you're doing. :)

I came across LinusTechTips few months ago when I was looking for a Noctua cpu cooler review.

I was picking parts for my first build and saw that there were lots of helpful info on this channel.

Now I got a good idea of how to pick good, reliable parts thanks to you, Linus. 

That surface pro 3 would help me a lot while I go through the rest of the years at college.

Thank you for providing us the BEST tech channel on YouTube :)

WOOT!  This is truly a big milestone, and I for one am a very proud nerd to be a part of it!

My absolute favorite thing about LTT is the fact that I can expect a almost consistent video experience.  I can come home from work everyday and see a video right there with my name written all over it.  When I get off work on Friday nights (yes I have to work through the live showing of the WAN show) I get to take a shower, grab a bite to eat, and INSTANTLY start watching that weeks WAN show.  Its how I start EVERY weekend.  And to be honest, the idea of NOT having a LTT now would probably DEVISTATE me as it is who I count on for entertainment and the news that I care about.  I just wanted to share a few milestones of my own with the LTT community:

I remember the first time I watched a LinusTechTips video and it was on the NCIX channel it was a "set up guide" for ATI eyefinity.  I watched a few more videos about ATI video cards (at the time I think it was the HD5000 series), and kinda called it quits for now.  It was early, but a good first impression.  Video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZAkCoaq384&list=UUXuqSBlHAE6Xw-yeJA0Tunw

The point I where I realized I HAD to subscribe to LTT (which was just NCIX at the time) was when he did a direct comparison between HDD and SSD.  My good friend at my then place of employment, Tristian, told me about the video and said I had to go check it out.  So I did and thought it was just amazing to have someone else test the waters for me!  Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lR0XoHFU6Y

Also, I remember the first major purchase from a video Linus did was the Acer Icona Tab W500.  I bought was as a Christmas gift for my folks and its STILL in use today.  (PS it never started with Windows 7 on it, from day 1 it ran with a Developer Preview of Windows 8)  Video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw7P6XkXP3A

The last big memory I had was the first time I was legitimately mad at Linus and his review practices.  He did his "I switched HTC 8x" review and was pretty hard on it about all the problems he had while using it, then immediately did a review on another phone just a month later and was completely forgiving of ever complaint he had on the phone (The HTC One) because he went in and changed god knows what all to make himself happy.  I'm still pissed about it because it wasn't a apples to apples comparison, but regardless it is what it is and this is the link to the two videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uZiMf4pEBE  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7-We7vB7lA

I do wish I could contribute more to the forums, but I personally don't have a lot of time as I am worked like a slave and I am under a confidentiality agreement from my employer (Amazon) so a lot of things I cant comment about (like the iPhone 6, I knew about it like 4 weeks before hand because its been sitting in our warehouse in a corner :)), of which I did recently break with my Twitch/Amazon post (woops), but I do think for good reason.  I'm glad to see this milestone and I hope to see LTT grow into the biggest community on the internet someday.

PS the recent ATT Connected Home video, you guys should make this your new office renovation and do a "Shield Ghetto" style video of it.  Would be amazing to see!

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

It's like 4 years i've been subscribed on Linus Tech Tips and everything has changed, in better obviously! Good luck everyone!

Thanks for making excellent videos + Linus never go full blonde hair again xD

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers Linus Media Group! :D
I would like to thank you all for making all the fantastic videos that you upload to your channels!

Many of them have helped me a lot! Usually when i have a PC-problem, I just go you Youtube, type in my problem and add "Linus" at the end of the search. This usually leads me to one of your awesome videos!

Thank you! :D

I started watching your videos when I was looking into building my computer. I posted on the forum and got tonnes of help. I'm currently saving so that I can buy the dream pc, but until then I will continue to watch videos from LinusTechTips whenever they are posted. Love you guys and everyone on his forum. This community is awesome!

I found your channel by accident while I was looking for product video. In one day I've watched all of your other videos available on youtube and since I constatly wait for new content grom you. KEEP IT COMING! :D One milion subs. Wow that is HUGE. You deserve it. Grats :)

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! I've been watching LTT and NCIXTT videos ever since I started getting serious about building my first PC 3 years ago and I have been a subscriber ever since. I can't get enough of the WAN show and try to watch it live when I can although the timing is not great for the UK. Apart from the wan show my favorite video has to be Luke's second personal rig update with the story of the cracking oil cooled PC. proper tear jerker. I would love to win anything from you guys in a giveaway the graffitied rig would be amazing. Keep up the hard work you guys are amazing.

I found Linus Tech Tips 2 or 3 years ago, and I've pretty much been watching ever since. It's really great to see your favorite Youtuber "make it".

One thing that I'd really like to see would be more videos where you show what you do and how you do it, maybe like a rundown of your editing process, stuff like that!

Posting to have a chance to win, and I should probably go to sleep.

Man, I started watching your videos around the start of the summer to try to learn all i can about building computers, and did i learn a lot! :lol: Great job with reaching one million subs! Keep making great videos! peace! 

I would LOVE to have the custom PC not because it is awesome in all its custom glory but it will also have all the signatures on them too. I stumbled upon Linus's channel because i wasnt looking into keyboards and mice to buy and i loved the content and i subed. Congratz Linus on 1 milli!!!!!!

Glad that i have subscribed to this channel a few months ago. I also knew about Linus since two years ago, but than he have`t convinced me to subscribe, but as his awareness on YouTube got bigger and bigger i felt forced to subscribe to his channel and ALL i have to say is that he is doing a grate job I also saw the video with the tour around the house and it`s amazing what he has there and how much work it takes to do a job like this. 

Great job Linus media group !!!!!

I've been with you guys since you had like 60k subscribers........

Its so awesome to see you guys at this point now........ :D

Just singned up not only for the giveaway but this seemed like a good time to let you know just how great all your videos are if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have even considered building my own PC now I have done mine my brothers and when the money comes in I plan on building my Ultimate Gaming Machine and turning my current one into a media PC.

Thanks again and keep the videos coming.

Hey Linus, congratulations to you and the team for hitting 1M subs! :) I enjoy all of your videos because the way you're doing the reviews and stuff is so natural and entertaining. Keep up the great work. What I'd like for the future would be some videos aside from tech from time to time for ChannelSuperFun, like if you're doing freetime activities with the team or upload a travel blog about how you're lost in Germany for example. I'm watching your content for 2 years now and I think I didn't miss any video in the last 6 months, so best wishes and regards from Germany Linus! :)

3570K @4.1GHz on a Gigabyte Z77X-D3H with 8GB of Corsair XMS3 overclocked to 2000MHz CL11 with a GTX 770 all inside a Corsair 600t case.

soon linustechtips.com will also have more than a million members,yeah... All the congratulations

It's been a year now since I decided to subscribe to your chanel afther waching the WAN show. Every morning since, I make myself a cup of coffe, wake my computer up, then open my browser to watch your new videos. You are now a part of my daily ritual for a good day. Every time you deliver quality content that make me laugh, learn and think. I feel like I am growing every day because you. I mean, Linus media group is a team full of passionate workers and your content shows. It is soo good, It makes me feel  passionate too.  Soo, I want to thanks you for making me so passionate and curious and also for making my days better.

I hope you best future. You are amazing!

PS: My GF thinks that because of you I'm spending too much money in ''gadgets'' (water cooler, headphone, hollycatballs shirt), but she really like the WAN show and love you too :)

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Wow, it must be over a year now, since I subscribed to your chanel! I was looking for a buildguide and youtube spit out YOUR video, it was Destiny (coming September.9) xD. I'm really looking forward for the next Years  ... Oh yea, it's pancakes XP