Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations with hitting the 1 million subs count! (and all of the other milestones.)

I'll be looking forward to the day where I hopefully get to meet the whole team!
Keep up the outstanding work that you've already been doing so far!

Here's to the next million!NnoGhN1.gif

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

Linus, you introduced me to Noctua and their ultimate performance fans. Since I installed them I've been mocked for my beige colored fans, but my airflow is unmatched.

Epic milestone for an epic channel, company and group of people! Here's to the next million! :)

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Hey

I found your channel about a year ago on youtube just by browsing around, and it soon advanced to one of my favourite channels.

Keep up the great work and Greetings from Germany!

Congrats Linus on 1M subscribers! I've been following your youtube channel for what is it... 4 years or something? One of my earliest memories is when you suddenly dyed your hair blond. Please, don't ever do that ever again man. I've seen how you basically started, and I admire what you did to grow to what is basically the channel to check if you're a geek and want to learn a thing or two about pc's and other hardware. One last thing, I kinda miss the insane extensive 2-2,5 hour WAN shows at times. They are all done in nearly exactly 1,5 hours and you seem to do have managed to do that by cutting down on rants about certain topics, while those rants at times are exactly the charm of your channel (but, you already figured that out). So for the next WAN show, I really would like it if you said "well, fuck it" to your 1,5 hour goal and just say everything you feel you need to say. I started out by typing "just an entry" to a giveaway but it ended up as a little appreciation post. So therefor I would like to end this with a big thank you Linus, and good luck in the future!

Linus techtips has been a good part of my life for the past 2.5 years everyday I would get home from school and watch the video that was posted that day.  The days and weeks he went to pax I was so excited because it was even more videos and more new consumer tech coming to us soon.  If it weren't for Linus I would not have found my passion of computer hardware or been able to build my first computer and actually know what I'm talking about when  ever I discuss computers.  My favorite videos were the good old unboxing in the back of NCIX. I may not be an avid poster on the forum but Im an avid reader.  I would just like to congratulate you Linus on this Milestone and hope this great community keeps growing

I have loved every minute of watching linus. ill be honest if i got the surface pro i would install OSX, still cant stand windows 8

will forever be excited to see what you guys bring to the table

I first discovered this channel while looking for a review on one of the Corsair cases about a year ago. I soon after decided to subscribe and have never been happier. Whenever there is a new video uploaded, I try to watch it as soon as possible. Congrats on the 1,000,000 subscribers Linus!!!

I love strawberries and I would really love an as fast as possible of things like what is DirectX, and see it while I eat strawberries!! Thanks for everything, you don't have an idea of how much I've learnt with you thanks <3.

Found about this channel in 2010 when i was building my first pc. Since then this channel was constantly improving it's quality and i wish you guys to keep it going and grow even more :)

Hey guys,

Long time viewer, i just want to thank you for all your hard work. I wouldn't be building computers and loving it without all the effort you've put in over the years. Congrats on the 1 million, hopefully it will be two million in the not to distant future :)

Thanks Linus and Team

I only recently started watching your videos, but they have helped me a lot with adding components to the "Want List" for my first ever build. The "humor" (Quotation Marks Always Needed ;) ) also cheers me up when feeling down.

Thanks Again

~Pork

Thank you for providing amazing content :)

Also it's funny how I started watching your videos during the period when I had exams(I passed all). Without a doubt my favourite series is the WAN show and thank you for so much for posting it so quickly to YouTube after the livestream.

Found this channel on NCIX, first video I watched was about the Coolit Domino. Gotta say I'm surprised the dream is still alive.