1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Continue the good work man...give us some good stuff babe ;p

love from greece and good luck to everybody :)

I was recommended to watch Ltt on the battlefield forums many years ago (before you were even using your garage), and have never looked back. I joined the forum in March 2013 (ish) to troubleshoot an issue (which recently got bumped for some reason by a new member (with a proposed solution)) and now help out the forum by developing scrips and addons to make it better for everyone :)

Congratulations on getting to 1M (you deserve it), and here's to 2

HTTP/2 203

The first time I found LinusTechTips was during a search for keyboard reviews. I ended up binge watching all of the unboxing videos over the next few days, simply because it seemed so interesting. When I wanted to build my first PC, the part reviews and build guides helped guide my way through deciding on the parts (which was practically impossible), to the nerve-wracking experience of the first boot. I think that your videos are amazing at helping people who may be just entering the tech world, as well as those that are interested in learning about the latest news.

Thanks for all your help, congratulations on 1 million, and here's to hoping for a million more!

Congratulations linu. I found your channel by looking up a Review of my motherboard the Z77X-UD5H when I want to purchase my computer. thanks you've help me out

Food mmmmmmm..... All food is good food and i love all the videos. Please release the videos for the whole room watercooling.

i7 4790k | ASUS Z97 Gryphon | 8GB Corsair XMS3 1333Mhz | Asus Direct CUII GTX 770 1267/3829 | Stock Cooler | Antec Neo Eco 520W | WD Green 1TB

Silverstone TJ08-e | Klipsch Promedia 2.1 | Razer Tiamat 2.2 | LG 24EN43VS | Razer Naga (2010) | Razer Lycosa (2010)

Planned PC Upgrades: https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=325661&action=wish_lists

I found Linus while looking at prodocts revie wen i was building my own PC. :D

Hello Linus, I started watching your videos a few months ago and just simply love watching them for some reason. Before I found guys like you and Austin, i just watched gameplay videos. I soon found that I had an infatuation with tech and overviews, reviews and build videos. You always keep me intrigued and entertained Linus. Congratulations for 1,000,000 Subscribers. That's more then most youtubers could dream for. With the amount of support you get I'm sure you'll gain even more notoriety. Well, hopefully I can win one of these amazing prizes but if not, keep trucking big boy and I'll always be here to leave a like. You can count on that.

I found LTT by searching for reviews for graphics cards etc. and to possibly learn a lot more about computer hardware and stuff...and since then...we'll I've definitely learned a lot thanks to your reviews and other videos...heck you've even set my standards when it comes to buying gaming peripherals and PC hardware! 

So, Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! I'm glad to be part of the first 1 millions subs! keep up the good work 

and

POTATOES!

P.S. still waiting for the NZXT S340 review...if that'll ever happen... *fingers crossed*

Potatoes are the bacon of vegetables... nuff' said

MOBO: Asrock H67DE3, CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 @3.1GHz, GPU: Asus GTS 450 DirectCU Silent, Ram: 16gb 1333MHz, HDD: WD 1TB Green, PSU: 500 watt

Wow this thread is moving quickly!

Anyway, I've been a subscriber to the channel for over two years now and I still enjoy the content just as much. I think the first video I watched was a livestream back when you were filming in the blue room. The channel has certainly come a long way from there, hasn't it! That video got me interested in PC building for the first time, and about half a year later I decided to build my own computer (which you can see in my sig). Since then I've reviewed a load of products for the forum, built another computer for a friend of mine and spent my spare time interacting with other forum members. This is such a brilliant community to be a part of - I don't think there's a better place on the internet for tech enthusiasts to go. It's also helped me to learn a lot about electronics in general, and I've decided to study computer science at university (which I will be starting soon) because of my interest in it!

I know LTT will continue to be a huge success and will only keep growing. Linus and the rest of the team do such a phenomenal job, and it makes me proud to be able to watch your content and see how far you've come since I first subscribed. Thank you for all the hard work you put in!

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

Well i was looking for  gaming pc builds and i saw linus tech tips,and so i started to watch you Linus,and you became my favourite youtuber,you inspired me and i learned to build my own pc with your help,i watched your videos,and many other stuff of your,just keep it gonig :D

I think you are best tech channel on youtube, you really deserve it! Congrats!

Found the channel just looking through video reviews before I bought a blackwidow ultimate. Also helped me build my rig. Thank you for the hard work and here is to a bright future. 

Thank you for building such an excellent community. I'm a new member, having only came across your channel in the past few months, but I've learnt so much since then because of it. The enthusiasm displayed in your videos is, I believe, the biggest reason for your success.

tumblr_ly6teqyUlV1r5mtq7o1_500.gif

Thank you for being Linus Media Group. I started watching your videos about a year ago and so far I think I've only skipped less than 10, everything is just such a high quality that I don't have time to watch them all. Good work everyone!

Awesome, so glad that you've reached one million subs! 

Remeber looking for some graphics card reviews for my first PC build when I found you guys. That was a rather long time ago, and I'm proud to have seen your channel grow so large! (and had my fair share of laughs when Luke was fired, a few times.)

Here´s to one more million!

CPUIntel Core I5-3570k @4.2Ghz |  CoolerBeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MOBOMsi Z77 Mpower | GPUSapphire HD7970 Dual-X 3GB RAMCorsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz (2x8GB) | HDD Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB & HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB | PSU: BeQuiet! PurePower L8 630w | Case: Corsair C70 Military Green | Display: BenQ GL2450HM 24" KeyboardCM Storm QuickFire Ultimate Keyboard (Browns) | MouseR.A.T 7 | Mouse padSteelseries QcK Mass | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom 780 | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate | Picture of setuphttp://i.imgur.com/o8jKsQJ.jpg (OLD)

Thanks for all of the videos. I personally like the unboxing style videos for cases because they more flow in showing the case.

I found LinusTechTips when I'm browsing MKBHD video 2 years Ago since then I'm a official subscriber on Linus. When he uploads new video I watch it to gain new knowledge about Computers. He really helps me a lot in my college because I know what RAM, CPU and GPU is then overclocking a PC which for me is the coolest I've done on my PC. When I'm discussing my reports about computers in freshman years I really think that I'm Linus. I keep copying what style he use when is speaking about Computers. hehe.
Thank you Linus. Keep up the good work.
-From Philippines

I watch the live stream every week and it would be cool to get a pc made by linus. I am still using a Core 2 duo E8400 on a socet 775 evga 790i motherboard. I cant believe how much i paid for ram.  $360 for 2x1GB sticks of DDR3 in 2007. I watched your review on the Logitech G400s, so i bought it when it was on sale off of NCIX.com and was very happy with it. It is just like my old G5.  Keep making the good videos Linus and Slick.

Hey Linus, I found your channel last 2012 when I searched for tech reviews about Logitech G710+ (if I remembered correctly) keyboard and I noticed your reviews are awesome. Anyways your videos are great. I don't know what to say anymore. LOL Anyways congrats for 1M subscribers in YouTube.  :)  ;)

Congratz! I found your channel through a friend of mine and since them I'm watching it everyday without getting disappointed. You are doing a good job, may it stay like this!

Congrats Linus and team, this is a huge milestone :) I am forever thankful to Logan for actually pointing me towards your channel and have been a viewer ever since. I still remember the Live Stream days back in the old Garage and it's amazing to see how far you've come.

Keep up the good work.

Rig: MSI X370 SLI-Plus | Ryzen 7 1700X | ASUS GTX1070 | Corsair Vengeance 32gb DDR4 3000mhz | Corsair RM750i PSU | Samsung EVO 960 256GB NVMe SSD | Samsung EVO 860 1TB SSD | NZXT S340 Elite Case | Custom Water Loop