1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found Linus by.... er.............................. I don't think I remember, but one of the theories was because I was bored and he popped up in a "Recommended for you" videos. Hold on, it's just an "I think".

But to be honest, I've always pondered if Linus' name was basically a "prophecy" that one day he'll get into IT-related career.

Cool giveaway. I just wanted to build a gaming rig so i guess I'm gonna wait 10 more days to see if i need to build it anymore.

I first heard of the LinusTechTips channel from a friend quite a few years ago. My favourite types of videos on the channel would have to be the product overviews, coverage of events like Computex or PAX, and the WAN show. Quality of content on the channel has drastically improved since I first saw your videos and it definitely deserves 1000000 subscribers.

I've been building since my dad first showed me the internals of his first PC, and in my time learning there has really been no single better collective resource than the LTT channel.

Feels cliché, but I've been taught almost everything I know by the channel.

I love the PC cases you review. I always think of everything that i could put inside them even though I would never be able to make them myself xD. anyway congrats on 1 million subs and keep up the awesome work!!

(p.s Can you make a build guide for computer that is made for MOBA's. Thanks.)

I am a...... BANANA

I found the Linus media group after watching a 'Tek Syndicate - The tek' episode and I saw your video 'How does ram speeds effect gaming'. Ever since I watched that video, I've been in love with your guys content. Props up for keep the daily vids at quality with flying colours. Thank you for the entertainment/nerdgasms. Good luck for the future of Linus media group and fellow technology heads entering this contest :) 

Oh man congrats and thanks for the awesome opportunity!!

Hello Linus. You're awesome. Hopefully I'll win the custom computer.

found this channel when im searching for an item review that i want to buy and found your unboxing of it and i've been a subscriber from that day. thanks!

Like a lot  of people, I found LTT by just messing around on youtube and lusting over computer parts I can't afford :). Congratulations Linus!!!

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: AsRock Z97 Anniversary | GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 660ti | Storage: Kingston 240GB SSD | PSU: Thermaltake 600w

Honestly, surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Congrats, guys!

1st Build: Intel Core i7 4790K, Cooler Master Nepton 280L, ASUS Z97 Pro Wi-Fi AC, Kingston HyperX Fury Black 2 x 8GB 1866MHz, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, Crucial MX100 256GB, Seagate Desktop HDD 3TB, Seasonic SS760XP2, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro x64

Peripherals:  Audio Technica ATH-M50s + Antlion ModMic 4.0, Samsung S24D590L, Corsair M65 RGB

Other Devices: Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga, ASUS Vivotab Note 8.

Congrats, I love how much you guys have matured, from starting the first live stream on the couch, then moving to your interestingly painted garage and so on.
I love watching your videos, and please, don't stop what you're doing :)

i won't lie i don't ever use the linustechtips site BUT i do watch pretty much every video you guys put up and they are great and informative, keep up the great work :)!

linus your just the best. without jou i would never been able to build my first pc. 
you deserve the mony and the sponsers and every thing. i can only dream of being part of your personal team. maybe in 5 years?  (still student so yeah)

anyway. thank you again

I found Linus tech tips through your unboxing and reviews for multiple keyboards and mice, and honestly after seeing your unboxing on Logitech's g700 I went to go purchase one. And I'm excited on what you have to say on the upcoming g702, can't wait.

Well done Linus on making it this far. Congratulations!!!!! 

You have helped me a lot and I have now got my own gaming rig which I am really happy with, except I still have no graphics card :/

Thank you Linus Tech Tips team for continuing to push me to know more. Every video you post inspires to me to follow my love of tech and how stuff works. I wouldn't have gotten anywhere if it weren't for all of you. Keep up the good work! I'm proud of all of you:) yea free stuff lol

Kill the Machine!

This 1 Million Subscriber video was so much better than a lot of other YouTube channels which are like "oh 1 mil subs, tyguysloveyourfacesherehaveaphonekthxbye, don't forget to subscribe".

I came here because I needed to build a first pc for my 13y/o son. Mission accomplished $390+tax now I can't wait till he starts asking for upgrades lol. Anyways thanks a bunch.

Congratulations!

I personally love your game benchmarks where you actually bench it yourselves and don't just post the fps that is circulating.