1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Ehh linus pls, no make me cry!

In all seriousness, I been with you since 2010. I remember your old videos with Luke being that secretive camera man that would always hide his face no matter what. I seen the change, the transition from an individual to a team. And who can forget the screwups or embarrassing moments! Nevertheless, you and your team have made me smile in some way or another. IMO, you are one of the best reviewers out there in YT and that by itself is an amazing achievement. Us, tech geeks, us master race, appreciate your hard work. The hours you put into the company are appreciated. Congratulations. May your frames be high and temperatures low. BTW, need more cat videos. Pronto!

More: Forgot to mention that you encouraged me to not only build my first (cheap ass) rig, but you also motivated me to pursue my computer engineering career. Im off to college in 15 days!

Yo yo yo! I've been with you from almost the very beginning ;) And I'm not about to stop anytime soon.

Subscribed soon four years ago when i was 14 years old and had just built my first PC with a phenomII x6 and a gtx560ti and one of your videos taught my to overclock the processor. Gratz on the 1M subs!

Ok... I Have so much to thank u guys for and i am so happy u finaly hit 1 million subs. I am supposed to say how i found u guys so this is the story: i was looking for what components i should have in my rig that i was going to order and scince i almost knew nothing about computers i search youtube and i found your channel so i found that the top of the line graphics card was the 690 i ordered a system whit that as a side product sadly it never arraved so i started looking for great deals and thats wen i subscribed -sorry for bad spelling i live in norway. Much love many wow -Ragnar

Congrats guys! the content that you guys make is great and I'm looking forward to seeing what the future brings!

I forgot that at one point in time Linus had really blonde hair

0140795869.jpg

found the channel when I was upgrading to a desktop from a laptop, and was looking for a recommendation on what keyboard to get, watched a couple videos, later more linustechtips videos were popping up as recommended videos,after a while I ended up streaming through your videos. and I really liked the videos. so I ended up subscribing.
:wub:  congrats on 1mil subs  :rolleyes:

Can't not post for this...I owe you guys the entire rebirth of my computer building hobby. Its been great watching you guys blow up the past few years!

Thanks for making amazing videos and teaching me how to build a PC correctly. I had custom bulit PC I had built a couple of years before I found Linus Tech Tips and well its still a mess in all honesty but I now have the drive to build a second PC and make it some beautiful using everything I have learned. I just need the cash. I have no favourite series because I love to watch everything but I will have to so that tech quickie has by far been one of the more useful for me. Taught about stuff I didnt know as well as expanding my existing knowledge which is never a bad thing!  I would love to see your review some more less well known brands that still create good high quality products that maybe people would not know about I feel it would be cool to learn about some of these brands. And while I am not a man who just gives away his private information like his favourite food :o how could I!!!! I instead will talk about my love for dogs! And er... Not in the illegal way dont be like that ;(

I5 4690k, EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB, 16GB Corsair Vengence (Blue), Seagate 3TB & Western Digital 500GB HDD's, San Disk Ultra II 120GB SSD, Novatech Gold Series 850w PSU

Yay, Linus tech Tips is the best tech channel in my opinion, Fun and to the point. Found it while looking for some review.

I have been a subscriber for your channel for very long time. I think back in the day when you have done Rampage II video. Oh man that was a long ime ago. I still remember days when we tried to find out what Luke or Crazy Russian look like as a personal sidequest :P. You are the reason for me to build my own system and thanks to you I had a knowledge to do so and chose right parts.

I want to thank you for your support for me and I hope your videos will be as good as they can get. :)

Posting this to YT as well btw ;)

I follow your channel because its a fun place to learn about computers. i actually have you to thank for showing me how to build the gaming PC im using, so thanks :) anyway,  all aboard the hype train!

post-125109-0-30257100-1410424817.gif

Congratulations linus! I actually found your channel via youtube surfing, and to this day its been such a great help!

Grats again and keep on doing what you and your team are doing! :D

I like bacon, on bacon, on bacon. :P

Linus do you still have this hat ? 

4adf70443c754cf9d62c03b4c5209acd.png

If so you should wear it on the next wan show.

CPU : AMD FX-6300 Black Edition | CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Case : NZXT Source 220 | GPU : Asus GTX 770 | HDD : Western Digital WD Blue 1TB | MoBo : ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 | PSU : CORSAIR RM750 | Ram : Kingston HyperX XMP Blu Red Series 8GB

long time lurker, but had to join just in case i get lucky. Always a pleasure to watch your videos. learned a lot over the years

Linus, I love you and your content. You have single handedly conveyed me to a tech nerd and I wouldn't be who I am without you. I wish you the best of luck for your future and congrats on the milestone. Your worldwide audience supports you! Coming from Sydney.

Part of the Q6600 club

I found this page totally by accident and now i watch it to keep up to date with tech and see funny skits like the storm trooper one  lol :D

I would love to win something!

I have been planning to build my own PC, but winning one would help massively.

Great job on 1,000,000 subscribers!

(1300 years is a long time)

whenever I watch a tech review on youtube, I always try to find one by linus :D

I like.. hm... let me see.... Pastel (Yep. Brazilian one)

Congratulations on the 1M subscribers.  ;)

Anyone wanna go get KFC together? I'm feeling a bit peckish.

find LTT for me Tek Syndicate 

WAN show 

haggis (yes i am Scottish)

and gz on 1M subs