1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats on 1Million subs! :D I remember you from the old days... BTW my favorite food is Moon Potatoes!. Thanks Linus for all you have done for us :D

post-78382-0-23664200-1410868814.jpg

Congrats ! 

Ever since i found Linus Tech Tips around 2012 or so It's been a great place to check reviews out and see what's new. :) 

Good luck on passing 2 mill subs in the near future :D 

Will you upgrade from that Lambo you have in your garage now that you have 1 million subs? :D

Found it due to NCIX. I liked the unboxing. However I forward your videos to my parents help explain things...

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Linus Tech Tips is the best and coolest among the Tech Channel on Youtube  :)  ;)

You are doing a great job. Keep it up.  B)

i run into the linustechtips channel during the CES 2014 when searching about new products showcased ; the first video i saw was the previw of the corsair 900D .

at first linus looked like a bit of a strange guy but for that video he was a really great showman and i saw the other videos about the event, but i didn't subsribe to the channel that moment .

later , in february,  i started to attend an english class to get the C 1 certification and i needed to get beef up all the sklii i had to pass the exam , so i started to look for a great youtube channel , maybe that was about something i was interested in , so i run again into this beautyful channel .
immediately i liked all the computer builds , so much that i watch them even now when i know them by heart

so thank you  linus, edzel, luke , taran , brandon and both the nicks for the great amusement and also thanks for the indirect help for the exam(that i passed)!

Been watching for a year now and I'm so glad. My favorite tech team by far. From all the guys behind the scene to all the presenters. 

Well everyone gl on the giveaway idk if europeans can enter (not racist just the cost of shipping) im from europe so if i win you dont need to give me me the rig by yourself just shipit

Thanks for you hardware videos. Learned much with them.Keep the good work!

Cheers! :D

I was going to build a gaming PC and my budget was $1500 and if it wasn't for your videos, it would probably  run on a GTX 750......

I really enjoy all of your videos  :D and I would love to win the giveaway  :wub: . 

Congratulaion Linus.

You Diserve it.

Hope to see you grow even more. :)

Well, i've been watching TechTips for a while, but never really used the forum before. Congrats on the 1 million subs.

When I first saw your Youtube channel my first thought was "NERD HAHAHA" (looking back I'm such an idiot ._.) but that "nerd" was pretty much what i watched for 5 hrs and now you are my Youtuber for Computer tips I got my Msi GE60 because of you (well your NCIX channel) You are doing great keep it up :)

I spent a flipping hour trying to sign up to this forum just to say this........ Linus you and your team are so great to watch.... So please continue making high quality videos. When I'm looking around and researching for a product I come to u first to see anything u have to say on it. Thank you for making great videos :D

I <3 Your Vids.

Your reviews are awesome and you show some details that are useful for decisions.

I would like to hear some more critical things about a product that you present. Sometimes I think You just have to say this, because of the sponsors....

Sry for my english, it´s not that good....

My Rig:

AMD fx-8350 @4,1 Ghz

G.SKILL 16GB DDR3-1333mhz

Inno 3d GTX 650

Gigabyte 990XA-UD3

1 TB Hard Drive

Awesome job guys! Hope you keep doing what you doing. You are freaking good at it :)

I like this this channel a bunch! Keep up the amazing awesome cool fantastic useful videos.