1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I remeber the first time I watched a Linus Techtips video... I've learned alot from these videos now. damn, keep it up guys.

I love LTT. I hope to win the surface! Good luck everyone!

Also, WAN show is my jam. 

the first time i saw linus was on NCIX Techtips.

i like the way linus make hillarious jokes :D

and i know that we both love asian girls. :wub:

i would like to see reviews of hillarious items :D

my favorite food is Kare-Kare here in the Philippines. :lol:

sori for my bad grammar. :P

Please do review more smartwatches.

Also more LinusCatTips

LimpDisloyalHorsechestnutleafminer.gif

Congrats on the million and here's to a million more.

GPU: Gigabyte HD7970 | Mobo: ASUS Z97i PLUS | CPU: 4790K

HDD: Samsung 1tb SSD | Disp: 3x Asus 23.6" 1080p

RAM: 16gb Kingston Hyper X | Case: None

Congratulations Linus. You have obviously came a long way since your first video. I started watching your videos around six months prior to you moving to your current house. I enjoy watching every video you guys put up no matter on which channel. I respect your opinion greatly and probably learned everything I know from watching your content. Through you I also got to other channels which I really enjoyed watching and getting to know. Opened my mind to other ideas and concepts, learned a lot about the marketing and the effort big companies put behind the scene. Laughed a lot of your nonsense, got grossed sometimes. You guys kept me busy and distracted when things didn't go well and depression came across. Some sort of an escape.

I would like you though to try and be more strict with your testing, because many times you let things slip away and it gets dishonest.

I really truly appreciate that and thank you from the bottom of my heart(brain).

Thanks Linus! :)

(repost from the 1 million sub video.)

I started watching NCIX when I was like 14,15 and I can honestly say that LTT sparked my interest in technology. All of LTT's videos seemed so captivating and caught my interest and made me want to do what you do, use all the latest technology. LTT has pretty much changed my life and solidified what I want to do in the future. Now I work in IT where I am the lead technician of $1.2 million dollars of iPads "ya not my most favorite device" but again Thank You for your awsome videos and showing all the cool tech, and congratulations on the million subscribers mark!

Thanks Linus!

Love your work linustechtips! Keep doing what you're doing because everyone loves it! Great interview on the razer blade 14" 2014, that persuaded me to go out and buy one :) 

In the future can you please do a review of the new asus gx500 that is coming out? Would love to find out how good it is and what you overall opinion of it is, thanks for the awesome reviews and continue to do what you're doing! :D

I found linus tech tips when i was researching the company razer.

My favorite video of linus tech tips/series would be the review on nvidia graphics card's.

I would like to see linus review amd vs nvidia graphics card's. :)

And i am amazed to see how far linus has come and i look forward to keep watching his videos and keep learning i also cant wait for your next mile stone because i know you can do it! :lol:

My favorite food is ramen  :P

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Woooo! epic channel for epic guys by epic guys!

Your channel really helped me out with my first PC (Many years ago) but you continue to produce videos and make your standard unboxing/review alot more fun and realistic, adding that human element!

I also love dem Peanutbutter Cups!

Thanks and continue to be awesome!,

zamandguth

post-67774-0-57106900-1410859338.png

Just a really nice place to spend some time, got to be one of the friendliest and most welcoming forums out there. Thanks to all involved!

Heh, the giveaway ends on my birthday :)

Good luck everybody!

When I found Linus Tech Tips I was just looking for tech videos on I can't remember what, I think it was watercooling, and I thought it was interesting so I kept watching more videos and subscribed. The quality of your videos are great and continue to improve. Good job Linus Media Group! I look forward for more content from you guys! Continue to bringing us great content and we'll continue to watch it. 

Hello,

I have found linustechtips when searching for good reviews about computers and all the geek stuff that we geeks dream about, linustechtips is now my top choice to watch reviews and the first youtube channel that I follow everyday while I'm not at college studying hard.

I hope that linustechtips continues the work and that share even more videos.

Vasco

Wow congrats, I particularly like your videos that review the components of PC's. It helped me in my decision of building my own computer and what parts to build it with, really, thankyou

I've been subscribed since Linus worked with only NCIX! It's been a long road and I've never been disappointed. Keep up the awesome work Linus.

I literally check for new videos everyday! From your PC builds to your reviews, everything is always awesome so we are never disappointed! If I had to choose i'd pick your PC builds, i love seeing how you guys prefer your hardware. 1 million subscribers is an understatement to how many it should be and one day will be!

Thanks so much for every single video and tip etc. I found you guys when i was searching for 4K gaming computers and then found your build guide.

Linus thank you for sticking with what you started and bringing it to the next level, Congrats on 1 MILLION SUBS and I hope the future of Linus media group is a long and prosperous one c:

You guys are celebrating 1 million subscribers on YouTube! ... so why not make a giveaway for all the subscribers instead of just the community members? :D

But anyway.. thanks for all of your videos and this awesome giveaway! ;)

.. also this giveaway ends on my birthday so winning something would be pretty amazing xD

Well I found Linus Tech Tips forum from well.... watching Linus videos for years, I first came across the him when looking for info about AM3 MB when building my fist powerful gaming PC. Have watched most if not all his videos over the years and always check daily for more videos. You have to be picky about what you get in New Zealand with ridiculous Tech prices here.

I used to be more active on this forum, when it was started off but I have slowly dwindled my interactions, due to time restraints on my behalf but always have a look at the forum and new section each night.

Anyway, Thanks for all the Videos.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

Hey Linus :D

Just wanted to thank you for all your videos and reviews. I started coming to youtube every day because of LinusTechTips 2 or 3 years ago. I learned a lot from your videos and prefer your channel against others of same topic because you have something more human in your videos. You respect and love your colleagues because of which you have my respect.

Continue to do what your doing.

Salutations from Croatia! :)

Pro Patria

I started watching you guys when you had around 600.000 subs right now you guys have 1.010.083 wow!

I specially watch linustechtips for the revieuws but its not the only channel of you I watch. I also like techquicky because of the fast and clear information.

I bet that you guys will reach 2 million in a year! keep up the great content! I hope that you guys will do a Q&A soon. And maybe some stuff about watercooling!

Love your videos Cheers!

Skyrus aka Dutchboy