Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found Linus through links from /r/buildapc and /r/pcmasterrace, and I can't stop watching these videos. You guys are one of my first stops when I'm looking for new PC hardware. Your channel deserves all million subscribers, and a ton more. 

A true American Rest Area. Poop, Watch Tv, Drink beer, And Hunt all at the same time.

Foolish Canadians will never have such a glorious place.

Happy 1 million subscribers. 

post-92868-0-93585700-1410830560_thumb.j

Thanks for bringing everybody years of joy, I found LTT when I become semi-interested in technology. You sir, have made me love technology as much as cheesecake. Hope I win that gaming rig, I want to touch all of its shiny parts, then eat cheesecake.

This is awesome.. loves ur videos on unboxing and reviews. Helps alot when i built my rig. keep it up guys.

My CapLang rig | AMD Phenom II X4 B55@3.7ghz + Noctua nh-d14 | MSI 990fxa-gd65 | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1600mhz | Western Digital 640Gb | Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | Crossfire Gigabyte HD6850 & Club3D HD6850 | Logitech mx518 | Roccat Taito | SuperFlower Leadex Gold 650watt | Corsair 230T | Dell U2311H | ASUS dvd rom | Creative Gigaworks T20 | Microsoft Xbox 360 wirless controller | 3TB WD MyBook

I first found Linus's channel when I decided I was going to build my first desktop computer. I had decided on the internals of the build already thanks to helpful users on Reddit but I was still looking for a case that I found both aesthetically pleasing and functional. To get the best visuals for computer cases I turned to Youtube video reviews. I ended up getting a Define R4, without even seeing Linus's review of it. I found his personality refreshing and interesting and the production value of his videos to be very high. What got me hooked was the WAN show which delivered trending news in the computer/technology as well as banter between Linus and his co-host Luke. Since then I have discovered TechQuickie which helped me learn a number of concepts in a short amount of time as the channel advertises. I continue to watch videos produced by Linus Media almost religiously due to their quality. They are both entertaining, informative and of a very high quality. Linus Media produces videos in a way that different than all the other channels whilst not being gimmicky. I intend on being a fan of Linus Media for as long as they produce the kind of content that they do and have the sort of relationship with their fans/consumers that they do. With that being sad, I hope to contribute more to the community as well as the growth of the company because you guys are providing a service that I believe in as well as respect.

WOW! Thanks Linus and team!

I am proud to be a supporter of LinusTechTips for the past 4 years.

I found Linus when I got into the idea of making my own PC.

I figured that if I watched enough videos I would have enough knowledge going into my first PC build (Which wouldn't happen until late 2013).

I have Linus to thank for creating that spark to inspire me to want to build my own PC and potentially more of them in the future.

I have seen the wonderful "One-Take" Motherboard Unboxings evolve into the super awesome mega sweet videos that you guys all produce today!

Keep on doing what you do and never stop because if you do, I won't have any good YouTube to watch anymore.

Thanks again and here's to more videos and more subscribers and more views!

Best Regards,

Kurt

My BattleBox Specs: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS Maximus VI Hero, 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance Memory, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760, Corsair C70, Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013, Intel 330 Series 180GB & Samsung 840 Series 120GB, 3TB WD Green, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO. Visit kurtgrosser.com for quality content! Cheers from Canada, eh?

You deserve every one of the million Linus and crew! Always look at your videos before I buy anything. You are my number 1 source for everything tech related! Thanks so much for doing this giveaway!

I would LOVE to win any of these cool prizes! I first found linustechtips on YouTube when I found their giveaway. I believe to enter you had to sub to techquickie (I believe i don't remember exactly) but I was just getting into PC hardware and computer building at the time. I proceeded to watch MANY techquickie and linustechtips videos that taught me SO much about computers that I had never known before! Then linustechtips gave me lots of side information on tech news. But this giveaway video just helped me discover that you guys have a 3rd YouTube channel that I will watch many of the videos of once I am done making this post. I was going to use some of my graduation money to build about a $1,500 gaming PC build but it would be so great if I could win this one and save that money for college to pursue my future in computer science. I'm sure I will be watching all of these videos for many years as it will help me stay up to date with tech information and I want to say thank you for what you do because it helps a lot. Oh and I love all your videos if i haven't said it already! 

post-140646-0-71316100-1410831311.gif

To start, congrats on the "Big Milli" as spoken by Rick Ross. I found you guys around one year ago while looking for new podcasts/news shows to watch and I stumbled upon the WAN Show. Since then I've been watching all of your daily content mostly while I eat my breakfast due to your late upload times in my time zone. I've found myself staying up super late just waiting for a new video to come out and usually am instantly satisfied with the result. So to sum it all up good job and keep up the professional, hilarious and informational videos that you are so good at!

post-140650-0-77228100-1410831460.jpg

My Laptop
Apple Macbook Pro 13' with Retina Display, 2.4 GHz Core i5, 4 GB 1600 GHz DDR3, 256 GB m.2 SSD, OS X Yosemite, VMware Fusion Pro running Windows 7 and Ubuntu
<p>

Found your video's while looking at reviews for products for building my new pc, now I check your site every day. You had reviews for pretty much every part I was looking at. Your video's aren't slow or boring and are put together well! I like your fast as possible vids, build guides and gadgets for under $100. Also I enjoy pizza. Keep it up!

CPU: i7 4790K Cooler: Corsair H55i Mobo: ASUS Z97M-PLUS Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 32GB Storage: Samsung SM951 128GB m.2 Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD GPU: Asus STRIX 970 GTX PSU: Seasonic 550w Gold Case: Corsair 350D

Thanks for all the awesome videos! Congrats on a mil. I first found the LTT channel when I was searching YouTube to find out how to build my first PC. The channel helped me immensely! Keep on keepin on.

Groezy 

Found linus tech tips while link following on computer videos

favorite series is your pc build guides which were not only very well done but were informative and a joy to watch

I'd like to see you review some more peripherals (monitors included) especially QHD wich seem to be the best option at the moment

favorite moment was when i first uncovered your channle and spent hours looking at new and old videos with my forehead stuck to the screen drinking it all in

also id like to win the custom pc