1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found LinusTechTips a couple of years ago via the ncix channel where Linus were talking about amd vs intel chipsets at the time. Haven´t missed a single video since although im a bit late with watching the wan show archives as usual :P All them thanks from Sweden ^^

one of the best parts of the day is waking up and seeing a new Linus Tech Tips video

Can't agree more :)

i have just got into pc gaming and one day i hope i can build my own custom pc, thanks to you guys for teaching me! i love you guys and you always make my gloomy day into a great one! heres to 1 million more!

Made an account for the giveaway.  Hopefully I can be more active in the future.  

Hey Linus,

Congrats on a million subscribers! You guys completely deserve it. Your videos are always super helpful and interesting, and I hope you guys will keep making videos for years to come.

Stay awesome guys :)

congratulations linus, i love every piece of content you and your team make.

please never stop kthnx bb

p.s. you should do a wan show party with a whole bunch of guests all on the screen at once. ahaha

Congratulations Linus for reaching 1 Million Subscribers! :DD

Congrats on 1 million Linus, Luke, Edzel, Brandon, Taran, Nick, and Peter!! :D

Not going to lie but i'm fairly new to linus tech tips but am glad to be here now, a great community and a great channel, congrats for 1 million subs and keep it up.

Congrats on 1 million subs, you guys finally made it!

Linus thanks for all the awesome videos hope you can keep going for a long time to come (especially anything on graphics cards and other hardware).

Good job.

Hey guys, congratulations on the HUGE 1 million! As a long time lurker of both your videos and forums here, it's impressive to see how much you've grown in such a small amount of time. This is without question due to your insane worth ethic and passion, both for the products themselves and for your audience. I'll continue to support you guys to infinity and beyond. Here's to another 1K! 

Congrats, been watching your videos since your channel was small and you inspired me to get into PC gaming and Electronics now I'm going to school for Electrical Engineering.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

lol when i first saw a linus video i thought he was to young for this type of job. now he's the first channel i go to for any tech reviews or stuff like that

I found Linus tech tips after going through NCIX and then viewing Fast as possible.

I like Fast as Possible (No Puns Intended) :lol:.

Cheers to you that you have conquered a great milestone  :D .

We all should be actually given a chance to talk to you so please do have a live chat even if we don't win we at least talk to you !  :)

So hope you reach 2 million subs soon.

Keep it up Again ! (No Pun Intended) :lol: 

I stay for the tech videos while enjoying the humor. Keep it up! 

Thanks for everything!! Best tech reviews out there. If something's on your channel, I know somehow you'll make it interesting!

I remember subscribing to linustechtips and ncixcom about 2-3 years ago and would watch your videos religiously every night, got back into them over the last few months and don't know why i left! love your videos man, even though i'm a poor student and can't afford anything that you're showing :P a mans allowed to dream haha

If you have the option to get a high refresh rate monitor, do it.

Main PC CPU: i7 9700k CPU Cooler: NZXT x62 280mm Motherboard: MSI Z390 Carbon Gaming Pro AC GPU: EVGA GTX 3070 FTW3 RAM: Corsair 4x8gb 3200mhz SSD: 980 Pro 1TB, 2x 500gb Sata Case: NZXT S340 Black/Red PSU: EVGA Supernova G.2 750w 80+ Gold

Congrats to Linus and your whole team. I'm watching your videos for a couple of years now and really enjoy them. They are informative, entertaining, funny, well produced and you haven't lost the occassional sillyness which make them uniqe. Congratulations again and oft to the next million.

I found it through ncix,the build guides, I have no clue, and tortellini.

A well desired and very overdue achievement.

Hey Linus, and co

I found out about you guys through a good friend.  I didn't know anything about computers at that time and he said to watch you guys to learn about computers.  I took his advice and started watching your channel.   I found that it was very informative and cool to watch.  I really enjoyed watching ALL your building guides as they are informative and funny to watch.  Congrats on getting to 1 million subscribers, and thanks for the opportunity to win a computer or surface.  I would really love the custom built PC.

Statice3

You guys are awesome, keep up the good work! Best place to gain some tech info along the way!

I got an idea to upgrade my pc almost three months ago. I surfed around the web and ofcourse youtube and the very first time I saw you wason NCIX channel! At first, I was annoyed by your personality but I somehow ended up watching quite a lot of your videos and now, to be honest, I really like your personality and sense of humor :D

For the giveaway, I'm ofcourse interested in both custom pc and surface pro 3, but surface would be excellent for my studuying needs! But I also need powerful machine to my home to run AutoCAD and games well :)

I couldn't find my post that I enter. So here goes another... Good job for investing so much time and money for the people who just want to know about tect on youtube.