1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I have been following Linus since the NCIX days. I really like the channel, but I am a little sad that you are no longer using overclocked benchmarks in the graphics card reviews.

Nice work guys. Hopefully your channel grows to 2 million subscribers.

Battlelog and Steam: TheQuickRedFox

Linus, I've been watching since blonde-hair-Linus, and I subbed right around the time you posted the video about unlocking the extra sharers on the HD6950, which I bought one of and did myself. I even got a little teary-eyed when I stumbled on your wedding video :,). words can't explain the excitement I had when you answered a question of mine in one of your first couple Q&A live streams. You and as of late your whole team has been such a huge part of this huge hobby of mine, and I really love you like a brother! Congrats on a million, and keep up the fantastic work. Heres to another million!

A comment on my lack of activity on this forum: It's too easy to be a huge fan of someone on Youtube, but actually clicking off to a separate site is not as easy :P

first off, congratulations on reaching one million subscribers! I have not known about you for to long but my first video of yours I watched was an ncix review of the radeon 7870 hawk edition when I was looking for a video card to upgrade my what was then a budget gaming pc. After watching several suggested videos, I got sidetracked to one of your techquicke videos which I really enjoyed and after subscribing to the channel, I watched all of your fast as possible episodes. shortly afterwards, I found out about the Linus tech tips channel. I just want to say I love your content and your sponsors. Just a over month and a half ago, I got my self a new HTC one m8 after your review on the phone helped me make my decision and your sponsor spot on ting shed light on a fantastic service that I would have otherwise not have known about. And yes I did use you code for the discount for not just my phone but also for my mom's new phone.

Thanks again to the linus tech tips media group and the linus tech tips forums for being so awesome!

Hello! I found your channel as I was researching hardware for my first gaming build. :) I was amazed by the numerous content you had in your channel and found it all extremely helpful.  My beautiful fiancé is now in love with my Gaming PC and is wanting one of her own.  Winning a custom built Gaming PC from your team would be a dream come true.  That way my fiancé and I can both have one of our own.

I look forward to supporting your Channel and for my daughters to grow up to be fans as well.

Best Regards,

HuMaHaMi (If I win, I'll tell you the meaning behind my Gamer Name - but it will then stay a secret after I share it with you...that way, the meaning of it can remain extremely special to me)

-Hugo

Big fan of the channel. I remember finding this channel while looking to see if gunnars glasses are worth buying. I soon fell into a hole of great produced content about cases, graphics card, ram and et cetera keep on going guys.

I follow linustechtips channel for almost 3 year now and i very love your content. I know a lot about computers now and it's because of that channel ! Tank you so much for given so good daily video.

I found Linus Tech Tips very recently actually, just last month when I started to build my first PC(which is working perfectly). I was searching for guides and reviews on all kinds of parts for the PC. Linus just seemed to be full of enthusiasm and that made his videos fun and helpful to watch. I personally cant wait to see your reviews and benchmarks for Nvidia's new GPUs. Good luck too all and thanks for everything LinusTechTips.

I started watching Linus Tech Tips a short while ago to get information on my first PC build. Really great stuff on the channel! Thanks!

As they say across the Ditch,  What a cracker beauty bonza mate. just hope they don't tax you now you're in the Million Follower Club :)

To think, this time next year you will have your own virtual tech room where we can VR in to your shop and join in. Without your vids, I would of had a much harder job building my 1st PC.

all the best for the future from NZ

Linus Media Group is who i depend on to give me product reviews on things i find relevant to my tech interests. BBQ Chicken is also pretty dope, she thinks so.tumblr_n0jedt554x1sb45afo1_500.gif

I just can not express how big of a deal you have been to me and a great example... Thanks for the wanshows I enjoy them a lot, thanks for ther giveaways, videocontests, and ur patiente... 

Thank you Linus for all the informative yet fun videos! I'm glad my friend introduced me to your channel when you were still with NCIX! 

There are so many things to love about Linus and the community that he created.

First off, I love Linus as a person because of his down right 'honesty is the best policy' attitude. I notice it in the videos and social media, and it just gives it that much more authenticity, rather than reading or listening to a office jockey churned article. Off course, who can forget his signature sandals and socks. 

Looking back now, I wish I had the courage to come up and talk to you when you were at the NCIX Markham grand opening, in Ontario. None the less, it was cool seeing you there! 

I don't remember how I stumbled upon the channel. I think it was by searching for a computer item. It was too long ago to remember when and how. I just know that I watched for the content and stayed for the personality. 

Congratulations on this milestone on Youtube and with how far you've taken it!  

Read before asking for help  |  How to respond to a no POST or no power up situation  |  Don't ask to ask, just ask  |  The XY Problem  | Don't just say "Hello" in chat  |  How do I ask a good question?

If my post helped, please give a 'reaction' using the heart 🤍 in the bottom right. 

Make sure to quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

F@H Contribution

BOINC Contribution

HeatWare

"The only difference between a problem and a solution is that people understand the solution."

"Give people permission to make mistakes and the obligation to learn from them."

“The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice.” - Brian Herbert

"People will never truly understand something until it happens to them."

"I usually give people more chances than they deserve but once I'm done, I'm done."

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X  |  Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Gaming X  |  RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3600MHz  |  GPU ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Trinity OC |  Case BitFenix Ghost  |  Storage HP EX920 1TB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, WD Black 8TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB  |  PSU Seasonic Prime GX-750  |  Displays Lenovo ThinkVision P27q-20, Dell UP2716D  |  Cooling Noctua NH-D15  |  Operating System Windows 10 Home

I'm new to this site and think that it is really helpful, of all i watch nearly every video that u guys have so i think from the bottom of our hearts thank you.

Not just for putting up awesome videos but for doing it in the interest for others and being committed to it.

Keep up the good work guys

Congratulations on one million! 

I found your channel when I needed to find a video for building my first pc.

Thanks for making these videos very entertaining not just someone reading off a list of specs.

I woulds have to say that the Linus Cat Tips are my favorite videos and my favorite food is sushi.

Please keep making videos!!

[insert something here that looks like I'm not just here to win stuff :D]

I'm Glad you reached 1 millions Subscribers. You definitely deserve it. You always upload quality videos that have become a must for me. Thank you and Congrats!

The best tech videos on the Youtube,keep on going.
Also i would like a techquickie video explaining 16bit vs 32bit colours.

I first saw Linus on NCIX. I had recently bought myself a hd6870 and was looking at the eyefinity reviews! Then here's Linus with 3 42in TVs gaming away! That stole my heart and here I am like 3 years later! I really like techquicky but let's be honest I like anything Linus or Luke review. Anything that's on this channel actually.

I'd like the custom pc or the laptop both would get some awesome use and I'd never let them go! 2030 and I'll still be rocking my tech tips pc!

You are truly an inspiration Linus.

Although i haven't been a viewer since the beginning, I'm so glad I found your channel in the last year.  Your videos always provide me with some sort of entertainment and your attempts at being witty never fail to amuse me.  I'm sort of addicted to unboxing and build videos, and I'll admit I've watched your NZXT Phantom 410 Unboxing and ultimate build videos countless times.  There's already over tens of thousands of posts to this forum already for the giveaway, but I really hope you can hear me out.

I only recently have developed an interest in computers, gaming, and technology.  But ever since I've discovered this crazy community, I can't seem to get away from it, and I don't want to. My parents don't really get that there are people like you who bring such entertaining and creative content to the web, and they want me to focus on school most of the time (I'm a 16 year old girl by the way, a junior in high school). Over the past few months, watching tech videos like the ones you produce has inspired me to look more in depth into the world of technology.  A couple of months ago I didn't even know what a computer consisted of, and now I feel confident to build one myself, and a big part of this is due to  your channel and hard work.  One million subscribers is such a big milestone to reach, and with all the big Youtubers nowadays, sometimes the amount 1 million subs may not seem as big as it is. But honestly, I can't even think of reaching 1,000 subscribers on my small channels, and obviously this is a big step for you on your journey to becoming one of the best people in the YouTube community. 

Winning the custom computer built by you and signed by the Linus Team would mean the absolute world to me. I've been wanting to build one for months, but I just can't seem to find any money to do it, and my parents can't help me because that money needs to be spent on actually surviving.  I'm not trying to tell you how poor I am and how I need this computer, but I do want you to know how much it would mean to me.  That being said, winning the computer, or anything from this giveaway, would be absolutely incredible, but this might just get lost in the flurry of posts and chances are I won't win anything or be recognized by anyone.  Regardless, even if i don't get any hardware from this giveaway, i'm really fine without it and am sincerely happy and indebted to you and your work.  Sometimes it's hard for me to go through my daily life, and YouTube videos are what keep me sane most the time.  I love watching you cover awesome new products and watching you livestream with the crew.  I truly hope to be as influential and successful as you one day, and you most certainly deserve all of the blessings you've received in the past couple of years.

Linus, I hope you know how much of an impact you've made in my life, and I look forward to your many more to come jokes and seeing you become even bigger in this world.

With much love from a loyal viewer,

Unmi Park

P.S. I love your intro. And Korean food. Because I'm Korean. Would make sense.  Okay, I'm rambling.

Hey Linus just want to say thanks for the videos. Here's to another million