1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I like steak, and I enjoyed many of your videos from the tech under $100 series to the reviews and the crazy ones such as pc dust elimination: The Rugged Manly way.

I highly value you're opinion on all tech related matters and often go to your videos for reference. Your review on the MSI GS-60 ghost was a factor in my purchase of it.

Thank You and keep up the good work!

Congratulations on the milestone, I look forward to many more quality videos. I first found Linus Tech Tips in 2011 after I did a terrible job picking out the parts for my first self made computer. Your channel helped me fix a lot of the mistakes I made and helped me with subsequent purchases. Thanks to your channel and forum, I now have a somewhat functional setup :). Good luck to everyone who is entering the contest.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

Thank you for making a down to earth review channel that is informational and that is fun to watch.I know that sounds corny.

Congrats on the ONE MILLION SUBS!!!!! Been watching for the last year or so and the content is still the best. (P.S. got a MAC so the gaming PC will kinda be a PLUS) :rolleyes:

Congratulations!

I've learnt all my tech from you guy and still got a lot to learn =D. Keep it up, the shenanigans and professional videos they're all awesome! It's the behind the scene what makes you guys so special!

Woot! :D I remember when I first started wanting to get into PC gaming that this was the channel that really got me on my way to building my first PC, so thanks for the help and excellent work you guys!

I found Linus Tech Tips from NCIX. I find the reviews pretty amazing, different unlike others, original and irreplaceable. Keep up your good works. Also I sub when you guys had 200,000 subs now you have 1 Million c:

I LIKE TO EAT POTATOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, and i found linus tech tips from NCIX actually. It was where I first seen you and thought you were rather interesting. So i continued to watch linustechtips there on until now.

i discoverd your channel looking while looking around for computer parts. keep being awesome :D :D

I found you guys while browsing youtube for oil cooled computers and I've been hooked ever since. I love the product reviews and build guides.

Congrats on the 1 million and keep the videos rolling!!

Linus Media Group has, more than anything else, been an educational set of channels for me. I have learned so much about computers and other technology from you all. I wish ya'll nothing but the best going forward! 

Slick is my leader!

Thanks for All you've done Linus!, i've learned so much through your channel and everything you've done. Thanks for introducing me to a whole new world and a career i'm proud to have. You literally were the one that got me started on the path i'll take for the rest of my life, One could say you inspired me to be the person who i am today. Thank you.

You and your team deserve every bit of success Linus.  Way to take a risk in a small business venture for something you believe in.  It's never easy and it paid off.  I hope you keep doing what you're doing till retirement (+/- 100 years from now).  :-)

Way to go!

Thank you for everything you've done, Linus. I started watching your videos while searching for an appropriate cpu cooler for a friend, and you've helped me through many component decisions. I don't fully understand why I watch every one of your new videos, but I'm also fine with that fact. You and your team, as well as all the work you do to bring top-notch content to the technological community, make me excited to learn about tons of varieties of new products. You've inspired a curiosity in me, and I'm extremely grateful for that.

I follow you since NCIX, really like your personality, keep up the good work :)

Thank you for the chance of this awesome prize giveaway linus tech tips. I will go start from the oldest video i can remember watching u, its about u reviewing the huge BIG TANK remote control. that was awesome, i think its from NCIX videos. but then, i started to follow u hosting.. then subsribe to your youtube channel.

Here's some lucky number to boost my chances on winning : 14061987 (my birthday) ^__^

*pray hard*

Lets gO!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Love your videos, they provide such a good distraction from the work I'm meant to be doing!  :ph34r:

Murphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"

Hey,

Now that you're looking at the "Connected Car" stuff I'd like you to look at the "Parrot Asteroid Smart" and let it know how older android solutions compare.

Kolin

I found LinusTechTips by just looking up unboxing xD. At that point I was interested about learning more about building computer and and all these gaming gear. I couldn't seem to find a one that was professional quality, until I found you GUYS! I have been enjoying ever since! :D Excellent work guys!

Hey Linus You're Awesomeo with an extra o congrats on getting a million subscribers, I am glad to be part of the first million.

I have enjoyed your content since being introduced to it earlier this year. Love your style of videos from you and all of the other members of your team. This is probably due to the awesome team you have assembled. Also i enjoy the topics and opinion of the Forums and find myself reading random posts here and there. Love the wan show watch it live every week.  

I have one request in terms of products I would love to see on your channel and that is for Areocool cases. Every PC store in Australia markets them as the best but there are no good reviews to assist my decision for when I build my own PC. 

I discovered LinusTechTips from my friend when we made her computer. We watched your build guide and they were very informative. We only watched it once,and already had the computer built, so thank you for that!

Oh btw my favorite food is poo

If I won the draw i would love to get the custom PC Built by Linus, with case that is "signed and designed" by Linus Media Group.

Dear Linus Media Group,

I would like to thank you Linus and all of your team for all the hardware technical support you have given me, you have really shown me what to expect from a PC, how I should treat it and entertained me all the way through. You have also opened my eyes to the other amazing tech that sits in our world today. The linus media group is by far my favourite tech channel on YouTube.

With great thanks and pleasure, Sockoiid

First off, I would like to thank you for doing this giveaway, but most importantly for being such a great content provider on YouTube. There is not one video that I miss on the Linus Tech Tips channel. I discovered Linus Tech Tips when I was looking through builds on YouTube. I stumbled upon Linus's "My Personal Rig Upgrade is Finally Finished Linus Tech Tips" video.  My favorite series would probably be the build guides. I know how to build a computer, but I enjoy watching Linus do it. I would like to see more Sennheiser products be reviewed, anything pertaining to audio would be cool. My favorite food would probably be Chinese food, orange chicken and Beijing beef to be exact. If I win, I would like to receive the custom PC built by Linus and the gang. 

P.S. you're one of the few channels that I do not use AdBlock on!

Congratulations to LinusTechTips!

Here's my post, First a little bit about myself- I'm from Sabah, Borneo and I'm what you call a Bboy (I dance).

10603422_10202739406222372_2171545529057

Tech is also part of my lifetime passion! Linus is one of the people I look up to and when I need information on any aspect of tech- Linus is the BOSS of all things tech. As an aspiring starting Youtuber, I recently found my courage and started talking about tech- I admit I'm not very good yet, but baby steps right? I came by Linus in 2011 when I wanted to build my first PC in my first year of uni- I'm going to graduate soon and I already have a second PC build. His videos help me understand so much about computers- The first thing on my checklist when I want to know if a product is worth checking out is to ask "Did Linus review this?" Recently I bought a new G502 Proteus Core because Linus spoke highly of it!

10658792_10202682754606117_6361848220706

I guess that's all I have to say without making this too long. Maybe Linus should try reviewing the Ipega-9023? Thanks for the great years Linus! See you again when you reach 2 million!