1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

This topic is dumb. 10/10 spam- new accounts 

I am a happy wuffy

u0UJrMn.gif                 You know you want to give it to me

I love the videos that you guys make, keep up the good work!  By far my favorite tech youtube channel.  Thank you for contrinuting to the community.  

I suggest reviewing more mid-high ranged things.

Once again, keep up the good work!   

BhwQWWW.png?1

I found linus tech tips when i was researching which gaming laptop to buy, I ended up buying the Asus G750 

Linus!!!! You're channel deserves 10 million subs!! You're honestly the best youtuber thank you for your videos.

Wow linus i have literally watched your channel grow, congrats. You helped me build my first pc ever and porably many others as well!. Once again congratulations!

I started checking out Linus Tech Tips because I was looking up some Razer stuff and I got hooked. You guys have inspired me to get back into PC gaming and have expanded my knowledge of PCs to where I can walk into a computer store and shop talk with the guys who work there. I know more about PCs that I ever have and most of that is because of you!

Thank you, and keep up the GREAT work!

Marc

1 Million is a big number and you deserve it. Thanks for the great content Linus and crew and keel up producing great content as you have been.  :)

Hi Linus Media Group, My favorite food is a Culvers Butter-Burger I don't know if you have that in Canada ,but if you ever happen to cross a Culvers you need to try it. I found you Guys through browsing YouTube looking for PC rigs when I first realized  PCmasterrace. I don't really have a favorite type of video you do I like what you do in all of them. I will end this post with 2 questions. 1.) What do you thing of the Assassins Creed Franchise? 2.) How many hours do you have in Skyrim if any? I understand if you don't answer these questions just keep up the good work.

I found Linus through links from /r/buildapc and /r/pcmasterrace, and I can't stop watching these videos. You guys are one of my first stops when I'm looking for new PC hardware. Your channel deserves all million subscribers, and a ton more. 

Thanks for bringing everybody years of joy, I found LTT when I become semi-interested in technology. You sir, have made me love technology as much as cheesecake. Hope I win that gaming rig, I want to touch all of its shiny parts, then eat cheesecake.

I'm in, found your forum and YT channel a year or so ago. I always save your vids to watch on slow boring work days.

GIMME! :) Would be so awesome if i won! Also, I'll do a sexy fat man twerk for that gaming rig ;)

This is awesome.. loves ur videos on unboxing and reviews. Helps alot when i built my rig. keep it up guys.

My CapLang rig | AMD Phenom II X4 B55@3.7ghz + Noctua nh-d14 | MSI 990fxa-gd65 | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1600mhz | Western Digital 640Gb | Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | Crossfire Gigabyte HD6850 & Club3D HD6850 | Logitech mx518 | Roccat Taito | SuperFlower Leadex Gold 650watt | Corsair 230T | Dell U2311H | ASUS dvd rom | Creative Gigaworks T20 | Microsoft Xbox 360 wirless controller | 3TB WD MyBook

Love your show Linus!  You guys deserve all the kudos you can get.

Keep bringing us great reviews and sneak peeks.  Could you also do a Z97 MicroATX roundup?

Allways use linus tech tips to fing out about new stuff or all stuff i dont understand in an easy understandable format.

I first found Linus's channel when I decided I was going to build my first desktop computer. I had decided on the internals of the build already thanks to helpful users on Reddit but I was still looking for a case that I found both aesthetically pleasing and functional. To get the best visuals for computer cases I turned to Youtube video reviews. I ended up getting a Define R4, without even seeing Linus's review of it. I found his personality refreshing and interesting and the production value of his videos to be very high. What got me hooked was the WAN show which delivered trending news in the computer/technology as well as banter between Linus and his co-host Luke. Since then I have discovered TechQuickie which helped me learn a number of concepts in a short amount of time as the channel advertises. I continue to watch videos produced by Linus Media almost religiously due to their quality. They are both entertaining, informative and of a very high quality. Linus Media produces videos in a way that different than all the other channels whilst not being gimmicky. I intend on being a fan of Linus Media for as long as they produce the kind of content that they do and have the sort of relationship with their fans/consumers that they do. With that being sad, I hope to contribute more to the community as well as the growth of the company because you guys are providing a service that I believe in as well as respect.

WOW! Thanks Linus and team!

I am proud to be a supporter of LinusTechTips for the past 4 years.

I found Linus when I got into the idea of making my own PC.

I figured that if I watched enough videos I would have enough knowledge going into my first PC build (Which wouldn't happen until late 2013).

I have Linus to thank for creating that spark to inspire me to want to build my own PC and potentially more of them in the future.

I have seen the wonderful "One-Take" Motherboard Unboxings evolve into the super awesome mega sweet videos that you guys all produce today!

Keep on doing what you do and never stop because if you do, I won't have any good YouTube to watch anymore.

Thanks again and here's to more videos and more subscribers and more views!

Best Regards,

Kurt

My BattleBox Specs: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS Maximus VI Hero, 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance Memory, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760, Corsair C70, Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013, Intel 330 Series 180GB & Samsung 840 Series 120GB, 3TB WD Green, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO. Visit kurtgrosser.com for quality content! Cheers from Canada, eh?

THANKS M8s FOR DOING THIS GIVEAWAY. IVE LEARNED SOOOOOOOO MUCH ABOUT PCs AND PC PARTS THROUGH THIS CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!