Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

1 million subs WOOT WOOT!! I found your channel looking up GPUs for my first computer. My favorite series is probably the cool tech stuff under a $100. I think it would be cool for you to review Nokia Lumia 1020, well that's all from me goodbye! 

Hi,

Congratz on the 1 million subscribers milestone! I've been watching your videos since NCIX and day one of Linus Tech

You and your team deserve it. More power!!!  :ph34r:

PS.

Please review the Asus Zenfones

Thank you LTT team for making awesome videos :D

Main Rig: Intel Core i5 2500K @4.7Ghz, Noctua NH-U12s, Asus z68 V-Pro, Evga GTX 970, Samsung EVO 250Gb, Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600 MHz 16GB,fractal design define r3, XFX XXX 850W

Laptop: Clevo w230st, 13.3" 1080p screen,  CPU intel i5 4200M(Someone want's to donate a i7-4700qm? :P), 8gb ram 1600Mhz, Geforce gtx 765m, SSD: mSata Evo 120Gb(still room for one more), HHD: 1Tb 7200rpm, 

Actually. If I could have any wish I'd wish for LTT to stay like it is. Maybe more of the everyday stuff that the average/professional user might apreciate. (but that's usually booooring)

Cheers Guys.

P.S.

If I get drawn then I will be having a fit while you read this.

post-140455-0-58233300-1410813788.png

Linus media group creates content i watch nearly everyday, follow you guys on twitter and have filled in countless gaps of information. Your videos have cleared up many, many facts i was not 100% sure on yet did not have the time to research myself. I'm sure linus can agree with me that 2 kids makes time precious?. Well, I have 3 so your videos sure do make the world of difference to me! haha. Love the tech, love the channel and the team!.

Hi Linus Tech Team,

You are all great and definitely deserve the success, you helped me a lot with your very informative videos.

I only wish that I win this time because I really need a new PC, he he he!

Best wishes and game on!!!

I found Linus Tech Tips when searching for info on what I should use in my new build.  A ton great info and love the vids try to watch at least 1 or 2 a week. 

Linus and everyone involved with linus media group, you guys rock! I've been watching your videos for a couple of years now and really hope you only grow and get bigger Im a huge fan! haha I even went out and bought Audio technica ATH-AG1's after watching your video on them.. worth every penny, Anyway I dont expect to win but its worth a shot and a good time for me to tell you how much you're insight and knowledge about all things tech mean to me. I use to review phones for my local news paper so I have at least a tiny taste of what can come of posting your opinions about anything and Im so happy that you fight though the negative comments and people and keep on going strong! You guys rock!. oh and let linus know that he's gotta ditch the socks and saddles look eventually haha. 

I found this channel while trying to find out if the Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 was suitable for a 1680x1050 gaming computer around a month ago, and felt extremely excited to find a plethora of resources from this channel and EXTREME amounts of information on other products suitable for the building of a gaming computer, such as the Fractal design define XL R2. Thanks to this channel, I now know of products that I can use to upgrade my gaming computer down the road, as well as know the temperature differences between liquid cooling and air cooling. This channel gave a large amount of information to me, as I, about a month ago, had no idea how to even build a computer itself, and after watching linus's videos, as well as researching for what was best for a gamer such as myself, I now know exactly how my build is going to plan out.

Much video, such good, wow 

I have only been watching your channel for a few months now, but have never seen a video that disappointed me. Your channel is the reason i got interested in technology and I hope you keep up the good work. I like grilled cheese. 

48c8e0e15f18b8bd51e3deaa4811b0bbc4362185

Congratulations! You are Great Youtube content providers, Winners!

Please let me also be a winner    :lol: 

Hope for the Best because you are the Best

BTW, review or make a video on great Bluetooth headsets and K/M combos (Logitech, Rapoo, and A4tech)

I am currently enrolled in a course following the comptia a+ objectives. Study material advice? PS: Would love to win any of that stuff always looking to try some new gadgets and if I won the gaming pc my current mid range gaming pc would go to a friend using onboard graphics.

I found you guys after watching a few videos on new processors and GPUs that are coming out next year. I first watched a few episodes of Tech quickies and eventually found your main channel. I have always been into electronics and building rigs but never quite understood how all of the parts work or how software utilizes the resources to run. But thanks to your channel I know not just how to build better rigs but understand the components in terms of their functions and abilities. So thank you Linus for all of the lessons!    

I would love to see a video on why FM2+/FM3+ motherboards tend to be cheaper and have fewer/less premium features overall compared to the Intel-compatible solutions, especially for smaller form factors.

i7-4790K | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)

Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 | Corsair 350D | 256GB Crucial MX100 / 1TB WD Blue | Corsair RM 650 | NH-U12S
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9XN2dC | http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=Deil_Grist