1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

LTT has always been pretty cool. There have been some hiccups but its always recovered(thanks slick and friends).

Thanks for everything you've done from making useful tech quickys to making awesome build logs. And congrats on reaching 1M subs. Can't wait till 1.5 or maybe 2M subs.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

I started watching your video about 3 years ago when my friends built my desktop for me. At that time, computer became a real passion for me and you really help me a lot to expand my knowledge on tech stuff. I can probably build a computer eyes closed now and with your and the community help, my rig is now a badass mahcine that I keep ugrading to make it look good and make sure it perform well. Thank you linus!

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

Hey LinusTechTips!!! For the giveaway I'm going for the surface pro 3 or the custom system, hope I'm lucky enough! I found Linus tech tips about a year ago when I saw the unboxing and review of last gens Razer Blade. I saw the video and thought to myself "wow. these guys are good." the review was so in depth and spot on and I subscribed to the channel right then and there and I've been watching ever since. I love the amount of work and effort you guys put in to your videos on YouTube and i hope to see many more. Congrats on 1 Million subs! hope you make it to 2 million soon! Keep up the good work guys!

I finally jumped on the Sennheiser IE80's solely on your recommendation, and it's one of the most satisfying things I've ever bought <3

(Why does it come with SO many eartips?)

I really do like the gadgets under 100$ it's fun to find some cool things that help out a lot but doesn't break the bank.

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was researching building my first gaming computer. Learned lots of stuff through your videos! :) 

I originally started watching Linus when i first got into building PCs, and I haven't stopped watching since. its great to see how you've grown :)

(note to self) Don't forget to put something in this text area later. 

I found the channel what feels like two years ago. I enjoyed watching all the fun unboxings and learning about tech. I've always enjoyed Linus's observations about products, and I have also enjoyed watching the channel grow to become a big deal.

Congrats Linus, and all the rest of you.

Job well done!

Keep it coming.

Linus Media Group, Kudos for making it this far. Honestly i love the format of your reviews, i think this set the bar for how reviews should work and the channel that you have now is a far cry from what linus tech tips was back then lol, BUT it still has same old format and chemistry which is effffffing awesome. im trying now to have something established like. (Y)

CPU: Intel Core I5 - 444| Motherboard: GA-B85M-HD3 Rev 1.0 | RAM: G.Skill RipjawsX 8Gb 1600Mhz (F312800CL10S-8GBX) | GPU: PowerColor HD7850 1Gb DDR5 256Bit (AX7850 1GBD5-DH) | Case: NZXT Source 210 Windowed White | Storage: Seagate 1Tb 7200Rpm 3.5" Sata (ST1000DM003) | PSU: Thermaltake LitePower 600Watts Black Edition | Display: BenQ GW2255 21.5" LED | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212X, Cooler Master Blade Master 120, Deep Cool XFAN 120 | Sound: Razer Kraken Pro, Marshall Major FX, Razer Hammerhead Pro, Audio-Technica ATH-M40X, Sennheiser HD 558, Antlion Audio ModMic 4.0, Fiio 6E Portable Amp, Creative Sound Blaster E1 Dac/Amp | Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

What started as a simple advice search on my new keyboard turned into hours of viewing your videos. thank you for educating me, you have helped me beyond what you think :)

I hope these items go to worthy people. If I win, it goes to my friend who has needed a gaming PC for a long time now. 

Hey Linus,

I was always a massive fan of yours. I stumbled on your channel a little while back when I was just getting started in the PC world. I binge watched a lot of your videos and learned almost everything I needed to know about PCs. I just checked your channel and saw this give away and got really excited. It really shows how much you appreciate your subscribers and followers. From watching your videos, I've been inspired to build multiple gaming PCs for myself and for others. Right now I am currently working on creating a PC club at my high school where I will teach fellow students the basics of PCs and will fund raise and apply for grants to build an overpowered PC. In order to teach other students, I plan on showing them your videos and pages on this forum. I just wanted you to know that you make a huge difference in many peoples lives such as mine. That you have inspired me to spread your knowledge to my peers and that everything that I and my fellow students (as well as many others) accomplish will all be thanks to you. I will send you pictures of our final product! I would also like to request an entry in your giveaway for the custom PC made and designed by you and your crew. You have really inspired me and I would love to do something like that in the near future. Please consider me for your giveaway!

Sincerely your fan,

Matthew McKee

Deserved Subs! My setup would most likely not look the same as it does today without your guidance, keep teaching us senpai! :D 

Dear Linus Tech Tips,

I found Linus Tech Tips through various reviews of products that I was looking to buy. The best series on the channel in my opinion is "Handy Tech Under $100" because it has brought some really great products to the table and can help people a lot. I appreciate the time and effort Linus and the entire crew put into every video. The quality and professionalism in every video lets the viewer know that these people actually care about what they're talking about. The PC Build guides have been astonishingly 'simple' and easy to understand, all while explained in just a few minutes. One example of the amazing content provided on Linus Tech Tips is the "Ultimate Surround Gaming PC" build, which amazed me at how much information they could convey in such an interesting and fun way. All in all, Linus Tech Tips has and continues to entertain and help me and as we noticed, one million other people. By the way, this give away is a great thing to do for the fans. I would not mind winning a prize myself, *wink*.  Keep on making awesome content, guys. I'll be expecting a 'one-gazillion subscribers give away' any day now. 

With many thanks and endless support, CJ.

I found Linus's videos because my friend built a computer last year. This summer I dropped my laptop and destroyed hinges and bezels and other stuff holding the screen. Miraculously the screen itself is fine but I can't close it or do anything with it. I looked into how much replacement parts would cost and it was around 180 in parts. I decided that since I already have a monitor and can get Windows 8 cheaply, I might as well put that 180 towards a new build and build myself a budget gaming pc, my first ever. I've watched pretty much every relevant tech tip and other videos this summer planning out what exactly I want in terms of performance. I've been a console peasant for a while now but when I was little I remember playing quake with my uncle on the pc, I can't wait to relive those days again and play some classic shooters with a MOUSE! 

I've been watching you ever since you were small. ;)

CPU: Intel i5 4670k @ 4.4Ghz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Black | GPU: Asus Strix 1080 Ti | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | Storage: 2x 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | PSU: Seasonic 80+ Platinum 1000W | Display: ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q Cooling: Corsair H100i GT | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Red | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Audio: Beyerdynamic DT-880 Premium with O2 DAC/AMP

Hey Linus and the awesome people on the team thanks for making the best & funny videos about tech on the web!

keep it up boys!

Gratz

You deserve this. I watched your build guide for my very first pc build. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Just want to say thx this site and the youtube videos have helped out alot both with entertainment and computer building

You guys are amazing!
I first started watching after trying to find some reviews and unboxings and you had the best quality ones! :D

When i decided to build my first computer gaming rig with all the money i had been saving from work and school i was excited. I didnt really know what i was going to do so i went on youtube to look at some builds by other peaple. Thats when i discovered you. Just for fun i saw your video where you built the super expensive QUIET gaming computer. Ever since then i was hooked. I went to your channel and just bindge watched your past videos and fell in love with how you make technology easy to understand, fun, and educating. I even went on your other channels and subscribed to those as well because they were just as amazing. In conclusion finiding your channel is one of the smartest and luckiest decisions that has happened to me and im glad i did.

P.S. this was my reactions when u announced the giveaway lulz

giphy.gif