1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've watched your videos since you started the channel and I've learned so much, from not knowing anything about computer hardware to being the nerdiest person I know.

Your videos inspired me to learn about PC hardware aswell as basically all other technology.

Thank you so much for all the content you and your team has produced!! keep up the great work!

Building my first PC because of your mighty geekiness.

Also, I cannot have pets in my apartment and am intensely jealous of your cats. So boo.

But I haven't felt so good about "geeking out" since I put a few hundred hours into FFX, so there's that. 

Thank you Linus Media Group for the fun and informative videos. I originally started watching your videos over 2 years ago to learn about how to build a gaming pc. I had zero confidence or knowledge on the subject matter. But today because of you and your team I feel confident that I could build a great gaming computer. Once I save up enough money I will be my dream computer. Thanks for everything.

I have learned so much from your videos, and yet there is always one more thing that I learn in every new video. I would like to thank you for making the videos that have helped me numerous times and I hope you continue that way. To another mil :)

Linus should do some more 1 take park bench unboxings!

LoL I love Linus tech tips it would be cool to see all the intros combined into a MEGA INTRO.

linus I love the review and unboxing so but the builds are the best can't wait for ULTIMATE HOME WATERCOOLING

I don't want u to change just keep it coming

LinusTech hits 1 million subscribers?

post-89431-0-26431800-1410812919.gif

(He didn't even cheat, bro)

But seriously, that's one big number that I can't even comprehend, especially since it's a fellow Canadian. Just waiting for the next milestone... 2 million? Hopefully without cheating?

Good job, once again.

~IMG

I love the Linus Media Group, i find them maybe in 2010, but i watching them regulary since 2013. They improved a lot and they make the best tech videos on the internet.  :D

You guys are awesome, your the reason i joined the master race, keep doing what your doing. 

1 million subs WOOT WOOT!! I found your channel looking up GPUs for my first computer. My favorite series is probably the cool tech stuff under a $100. I think it would be cool for you to review Nokia Lumia 1020, well that's all from me goodbye! 

Hi,

Congratz on the 1 million subscribers milestone! I've been watching your videos since NCIX and day one of Linus Tech

You and your team deserve it. More power!!!  :ph34r:

PS.

Please review the Asus Zenfones

Cool...cool, cool, cool.

Great videos. I hope you continue making them.

Thank you LTT team for making awesome videos :D

Main Rig: Intel Core i5 2500K @4.7Ghz, Noctua NH-U12s, Asus z68 V-Pro, Evga GTX 970, Samsung EVO 250Gb, Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600 MHz 16GB,fractal design define r3, XFX XXX 850W

Laptop: Clevo w230st, 13.3" 1080p screen,  CPU intel i5 4200M(Someone want's to donate a i7-4700qm? :P), 8gb ram 1600Mhz, Geforce gtx 765m, SSD: mSata Evo 120Gb(still room for one more), HHD: 1Tb 7200rpm, 

Congratzz on 1 mill. wow I miss the old fashion/crapy reviews :)

Actually. If I could have any wish I'd wish for LTT to stay like it is. Maybe more of the everyday stuff that the average/professional user might apreciate. (but that's usually booooring)

Cheers Guys.

P.S.

If I get drawn then I will be having a fit while you read this.

post-140455-0-58233300-1410813788.png

Linus media group creates content i watch nearly everyday, follow you guys on twitter and have filled in countless gaps of information. Your videos have cleared up many, many facts i was not 100% sure on yet did not have the time to research myself. I'm sure linus can agree with me that 2 kids makes time precious?. Well, I have 3 so your videos sure do make the world of difference to me! haha. Love the tech, love the channel and the team!.

Hi Linus Tech Team,

You are all great and definitely deserve the success, you helped me a lot with your very informative videos.

I only wish that I win this time because I really need a new PC, he he he!

Best wishes and game on!!!

Found this channel a year ago, when browsing youtube. Love the computer info great videos.

I found Linus Tech Tips when searching for info on what I should use in my new build.  A ton great info and love the vids try to watch at least 1 or 2 a week. 

Linus and everyone involved with linus media group, you guys rock! I've been watching your videos for a couple of years now and really hope you only grow and get bigger Im a huge fan! haha I even went out and bought Audio technica ATH-AG1's after watching your video on them.. worth every penny, Anyway I dont expect to win but its worth a shot and a good time for me to tell you how much you're insight and knowledge about all things tech mean to me. I use to review phones for my local news paper so I have at least a tiny taste of what can come of posting your opinions about anything and Im so happy that you fight though the negative comments and people and keep on going strong! You guys rock!. oh and let linus know that he's gotta ditch the socks and saddles look eventually haha. 

I found this channel while trying to find out if the Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 was suitable for a 1680x1050 gaming computer around a month ago, and felt extremely excited to find a plethora of resources from this channel and EXTREME amounts of information on other products suitable for the building of a gaming computer, such as the Fractal design define XL R2. Thanks to this channel, I now know of products that I can use to upgrade my gaming computer down the road, as well as know the temperature differences between liquid cooling and air cooling. This channel gave a large amount of information to me, as I, about a month ago, had no idea how to even build a computer itself, and after watching linus's videos, as well as researching for what was best for a gamer such as myself, I now know exactly how my build is going to plan out.