Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hello LTT. Long time viewer first time poster. I like every video you all put out to help keep me up to date with tech and see what is good or not. They have helped me choose my parts for my computer. You guys cover almost every thing and I love it.

Happy to be a part of 1 million subscribers, that's a lot of people who are watching You guys :)
Thanks for all of the work, builds, reviewes, tips.

I hope that sub count will reach 2, 3 or even 10 millions. Cause why not? :)
Keep up the good work!

I am cornholio!

First of all, a big thanks for you Linus for making such amazing videos on YouTube. Your channel the techquickie is so awesome , you always educate me through all the cool things you post.And also congratulations for reaching the milestone of 1 million subscribers Linus...

I found out about LinusTechTips when i wanted to learn more about computer parts and how to make my own build, the channel helped me a lot in understanding more about computers and how to build them. Thanks for everything.

Dudes, you guys are just awesome, you guys bring back that very giddy school girl feeling of when i use to watch The Screensavers on TechTv and it hadn't had that feeling til i discovered you guys last year on youtube when i was researching building my PC and i just stuck around because of great the whole crew is [Linus,Luke,Brandon,Ezel and other 3 guys that i forget about, sorry :(  ] since then i have learned alot and found other channels thru you guys that ive always learned to love alot, idk what else to say but thank you really and i hope you guys keep marching on to take over the world because you guys definitely deserve it, at night i hope you cant sleep because youre haunted by the fact of how awesome you are lmao. Cheers, Here's to another Million.

post-107061-0-33052800-1410802986.jpg

Watching linustechtips has expired me to build my own rig. I am extremely proud of what I created and all thanks to the build guides and information from the videos I watch. I am not stopping there, I want to pursue a career in the tech world and I also have to thank you guys for inspiring me to do so. Congratulations on meeting this milestone and I appreciate all the informative videos you guys work so hard to give to the Linus community.

In 2012 I decided to build my first pc,While searching youtube I found NCIX linus tech tips and It helped me choose what componemts to use in my build.In early 2013 I put my pc together and is still running strong.

P.S. thank you Linus and youtube in general for being a good source of information for technology.

First thanks for your amazing videos and this awesome Giveaway!

I found you on Youtube, because I looked  for tech for my new Pc which I wanted to assemble themselves.And then I have found your videos and this was that what I looked for. I watch every video of you :)

I hope I have luck to win something of the Giveaway and I wish everybody luck too.

PS: Sorry for the mistakes and my bad English. I'm from Germany and by the way your videos help me to improve my bad English  :D

I found LTT through NCIX 's video on how to get your USB drive to be bootable, which must of been a few years ago now. Linus, I love what you do and hope you keep at it. Also, hope the winner has a great time on the surface/laptop/desktop that they win :D

Congrats to everyone at Linus media. To think I found you at NCIX a few years ago by accident. And now over a million others have found you too.

Watched you Linus when you were still mostly exclusively doing unboxings on NCIX! Thanks for all the great content and hope to see you and the team continue on with the success!

I found linus tech tips when looking for a build guide video last year. And now watch every video since then. Good dedication toward daily update video, keep t up guys.

Thanks Linus for all the videos and knowledge you have given us, me.

I really like your channel as much as 4 years ago when I saw your video about the antec df-85. So me and a friend decided to built are own pc (with that case) that i still have until this day.

Without your help we would/could never have built a PC ourselves.

Thanks again for the awesome vids. ;)

congratulations on the 1 million subscribers - well deserved.

I've been a silent follower on youtube for a while now

heres to another 1 million subscribers \o/

i hope to you see guys get to 2 million .I come to youtube just for your videos everyday for tech news , benchmarks and to learn something new.keep in up and full speed ahead

I was a HUGE fan of your unboxing videos. Then you stopped doing them... :( Anyway your videos have still been awesome. Is there an expected date where you are going to show off what you guys have done with the last unboxing video? The one with the CPU and GPU waterblocks from Swiftech.