1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations to all of you guys at Linus Media Group!! Your content has been very educative to me over the years. It helped me get a better understanding of PC parts, building, and of technology in general. Yours was one of the first channels I subscribed to, and since then I watch your videos almost daily and never regret it The WAN show is an excellent source of tech news, and hearing your opinion is always good because it reveals other points of view. I may be one in a million (mwahaha), but still a proud member of your subscriber base :) Thank you for all the great videos and moments, and keep up the good work!

Congrats on 1 mio!!  ;)  I only have 2 posts on the forum but trust me Im watching you guys on youtube since 1-2 years now :D 

2 Mio next goal ?  B)

Yet another amazing giveaway. Thank you for this and for all the great videos you guys make.

congratulations linus you deserved it. you were the who taught me a lot about computers and high end gaming stuff. after watching all of your videos i was able to understand things like overclocking etc etc.. and was finally able to build my dream computer rig. you have truly been and inspiration to me and i will start making my own tech related videos because thats what i enjoy watching and wish to do so. 

pics of my rig which i build after watching your video's and your suggestions. (sorry for crappy image quality)

IMG_20131006_223120.jpg

IMG_20131006_223339.jpg

Thanks for the nice reviews on hardware, convertibles and more. I am watching your videos for a long time now.

Congrats on the 1million mark, can't wait to see the rest of the footage from your secret sauce Nvidia trip.

I love your professional videos. Keep up the good work guys.

I learnt about computers from a friend of mine who recently moved away, since he was the "techie" in our group i decided to take up the mantel, and came across LinusTechTips while trying to a find a computer setup that wouldn't be too expensive but still be able to render high poly images, and since then your channel has taught me everything i know about computers. Thank you for all of your help I intend to get the HyperX Cloud, and Corsair k95 rgb keyboard that you reviewed recently ;), and i can't wait to see all of the build guides, unboxings, reviews, news, and information videos to come, I will be watching, count on it!  :D

PS: Don't you just loooove comic sans^^ :P 

Can't wait until you reach 2M subs awesome job!

I found out about Linustechtips when I wanted to build my very first computer a few years ago and I really enjoyed watching his content. And now watching LinusTechTips videos have become part of my morning routine.

I have built 4 PC's since then and I hope to build many more for friends and family all thanks to LTT. :)  B)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

The reason why i think linus tech tips i s THE best channel on YT (because i do think so and i it really is!) is the knowlage and inteligence witch which this content is made, I also love your toor around Linus Media Grups! Thats the place i want to be employed in! thats the heaven!

YEA! 1mill subscribers.

I remember the very first videos from the old NCIX days in the warehouse location.

Here's a story for u cause u r awesome.

Ones there was a god called Steve the emoticon, he created the universe in six days, he looked something like this: .

This is the story of how Steve the emoticon created the universe. “(Bob tell the narrator to start reading!)”

-Day 1: Steve created darkness and separated darkness from light, calling darkness "day" and light "night".

-Day 2: Steve created an expanse to separate the waters, calling it "ground".

-Day 3: Steve called the dry ground "seas" and gathered waters "land". On day three, Steve also created vegetation (rocks and mountains).

-Day 4: Steve took his white pool ball and put it together with the sun and stars he had created, to give light to earth and to govern and separate the night and day.

-Day 5: Steve created every dying creature of the lands and every winged bird, blessing them to multiply and fill the land and ground with life.

-Day 6: Steve created man: Kim and woman: Kim in his own image to communicate with him. He cursed them and gave them every creature and the whole earth to rule over, care for and cultivate.

-Day 7: Steve was to create extraterrestrials but when he went down the stairs to his workshop he fell and died.

The end

Thank you for the exceptional information on all aspects of PC components! :D

First time I watched Linus was when I was on my bed eating a whole cake cause I was bored, then I remembered I was going to build a PC soon so I thought to myself 'I should really find out what these different parts are...'. Lo' and behold I found LinusTechTips! And the rest is history.

Hello!

My name is Karri from finland. I've been watching all of your channels for over two years! I started wathching your videos when i was building my own gaming computer and got some really helpful tips from your videos and also from your community. I am 14-years old and i love playing games and youtube. i spend a lot of time watching youtube videos probably more than 4 hours a day on average. and when i'm not watching youtube videos i'm playing games. My favorite games are cs:go, deus ex: human revolution, red dead redemption, and my all time favourite: Mass Effect. i only started playing it after christmas 2013 and now i have played it through 8 times and have more than 700 hours on 1, 2 & 3 overall AND I am one of the few people who think that the ME3 ending was not absolute garbage :D (and i really like to argue with those who think otherwise).

My favourite food is homemade chicken pasta. I like cats. I like to drink milk while I'm playing games. My favourite drink is coca-cola though. I believe in god. I like Linus (nohomo).

omg i've written this for half hour and now when i watch other posts i realize i'm really dumb. whatever i'm not going to erase all this :D

yeah wish me luck for the giveaway :D

I found this channel right after getting my first true custom pc from a boutique builder. Right after my computer arrived I found that I really wanted to understand what went into putting it together and what options I would have for upgrading in the future. Que hours of watching all sorts of different tech videos from all sorts of different channels. It started out as just watching build guides and graphics card reviews but soon I was watching all the backlog of keyboard reviews, mouse reviews, motherboard unboxings, liquid cooling setups, how to install LED lights in your case, ect. This channel was easy to understand, both informative and accessible to newcomers like me, and entertaining, I could watch videos on things that I have no intention of ever purchasing and still get a kick out of learning about new advances in the field, or just cool products. Thank you opening up a door into the marvelous world of tech. 

Gratz guys. I would love more videos about cooling solutions, and I really like the addition of channels like Techquickie.

Linus, I love the work that you and your team do and the amount of videos you produce is amazing. Thank you And I wish you all the best in the future.  :)

Using Tapatalk

Yay!!!! Great job! I've been watching your videos for a very, very, long time and have found your videos very useful (and interesting, technology is always interesting). All your hard work is very helpful in many ways! I found you guys in 2011 when tech started to become a big part of me! Sadly, I cant afford all that good, expensive stuff at my age  :unsure: but no matter what, your videos have been very interesting and useful to me and others. You have inspired me to want to become a technology person because the way you do things just makes it more interesting (Un-Boxing video and builds). See! Your hard work is very helpful! Once again, Great job!

Congratulations Linus and team you create some great videos I have learned so much from you Good luck for the ffuture. 

just installed water cooling to my fx-8350 made a huge difference and it was advice from this forum cheers  :D

Thanks for all the great videos, Linus. I love the bad humour and falsetto tone of your voice.

My suggestion is more Luke because he is the

post-140441-0-62399800-1410812646.jpg

"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional" - Someone :D

I found Linus Tech Tips when i was looking for a new graphics card and loved the show since then.  :D

Congratulations on your success and keep make such awesome videos....!!!!  ^_^