1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Great job to you and everyone else on the team! Looking forward to watching more of your content in the future!

P.S. More channel super fun content if you can manage it please! :D

I discovered Linus while I was searching for answers and info about tech. The first few times i encountered him on Youtube I watched the videos and I liked them, but after a while I remarked that for every question I had Linus had the answer. And then I fell in love with the channel. I watched reviews and unboxings, almost every video he had on his amazing channel. I was basically addicted to Linus. Now I still love his videos ofcourse :) The reason I think Linus is so good is that he has a professional answer but that answer isn't difficult to understand. He catches you from the first frame till the last, but when you finish watching you totally understand what he said. That's what makes Linus so supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Btw: nice intro and profle picture, it makes you look even smarter than your are  :huh:  :huh:  :P  :D  :lol:

Congratulations on hitting 1 million subs!!! I was looking for vids about how to set up desktops when I stumbled upon your channel and found your videos to be both entertaining and informative I wish you continued success!

Congratulation on the one million subscribers Linus! Your YouTube channel is truly an amazing place to find anything and evrything reviewed, I could be thinking to myself one moment that i need a new GPU and BLAM! there is a video on your channel comparing current GPU's. Seriously though keep up what your doing on youtube and on this fourum as us as the comminity apperciate your and your teams help over at LinusTechTips, 

I found your channel by looking for a new case for my system, I was wanting an unboxing video on youtube and there was yours.. I clicked.. I watched and then subscribed! :) I have also found out about other tech YouTubers though your channel which im greatly apreciate of. Congrats again Linus!

Congrats on reaching 1 million subs. Wish u guys more to come. Stumbled on your channel sometime in 2010 been a fan since. Keep up the awesome job.

I found linusTechTips searching youtube videos on how to build a high performance pc. As my laptop finally crapped out on me and being a poor college kid id love the desktop setup. and my favorite food is probably sushi

Yay for 1 mil. Your content is great and your channels are awesome. What wasn't awesome though is your old blonde hair Linus. Don't ever do that again

Oh man! I should stop being a lurker then :P 

Oh well its too late but I hope I win! :D

Linusislife

but what about luke?...

HMMMMMMMM ^_^

Congrats linus! thank u for giving us non bias bull**** xD, ill try the forums now let's see how it is :)

Hey Linus! Congratulations for the 1 million subscribers!

I think the charismatic, interesting and most of all funny presentation style of the LinusTechTips channel are the things that really stuck out to me. I first found you before I knew anything about PCs (like seriously, I didn't know what a driver was!) and I'll admit, the technical language was a bit daunting to me! However, a while later I began building a PC and you channel seemed like the perfect thing to watch

Since then, I've enjoyed many of your videos (even though I still don't know about half the stuff you talk about!) and I love the TechQuickie videos, which help me understand many of the different terminologies in the IT industry.

The recent stream of event coverage from CTIA2014 about the connected home concept was great and I like the presentation style :)

I wish you luck to get to the next milestone of 2 million subscribers, but I have no doubt you'll manage it!

-Herobane

I found your channel becuase I was looking for some info over watercooling my computer. And since then I kept watching your videos and I still like them.

I started watching Linus after a friend sent me a review of a graphics card. After that one video I was hooked and stared watching Linus daily. I really like ChanelSuperFun, and I do miss the unboxings. Good luck to all!

I only registered for the chance to win free "swag." I will probably never come back here, LOL.

Congrats to Linus and the team and thanks! Thanks to you guys Ive learnt how to build a PC and Ive become even more interested in the tech field in general. Thanks again and good luck in the future :)

Case Define r3 CPU 3930k GPU EVGA GTX 780 RAM 16GB Vengeance PSU Corsair HX750W SSD Samung 840 Evo 500GB + Corsiar Force 120GB + Samsung 840 250GB HDD 2x WD Blue 1TB + Seagate 2TB Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 Monitor Asus MG279 Headphones Sennheiser HD700 + Beyerdynamic T51p + Sennheiser ie80 Microphone Rode Podcaster  DAC/Amp Denon DA-USB300 + Schiit Valhalla 

Pancakes is all i need..........(-_-)mmm

But for real congratz with 1million sub.

Thank you for thease realy helpfull videos

And kep up the good work

Good luck in giveaway guys

I first found your YouTube channel as a recommendation by a friend when I was first getting into PC hardware and gaming a few years ago back when LTT was at just over 200,000 subscribers, and I've watched you consistently ever since. My favourite videos from you guys have to be case reviews, I'm not sure if it's nostalgia, but one of the first videos I remember watching from you guys was an unboxing and review of the original NZXT Phantom. Ever since then, those are the videos I've looked forward to the most. :) 

Thank you so much for for producing all of the interesting, hilarious and downright silly content over the years, I look forward to watching for many more to come. :) 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

@Ghost was here

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

Hello Linus and Crew,

First I want to congratulate you all on a mile stone that many as well as I would like reach, regardless of content and that even goes for the Bumm and talking about it, well that is if one so chooses to do so, I would not have a clue why but hey if that is what floats ones boat, by all means float on.

Anyway back to the topic at hand, I would love to WIN that helmet and Sword you're playing around with, besides the congrats, I'm happy for you and the entire crew for you're growth and success and my wish is for many more fruitful years to come. Okay back to the Helmet and Sword, how can I win it or get my grubby paws on a set like that.

As for the you tube channel that you have now, I was wondering if you were still with NCIX, I watched many of you're videos when you were still with them and this goes back some years, I faded away from the tech community several years ago for reasons of which are mainly personal, but as I am Cramming to catch up on the latest in tech, like someone cramming for a final exam. And just recently in the past few months, I was looking to get a new case for my personal Rig, but it came to a point that I really needed it and quick, so I looked up your many PC case review videos and I must say it was you're review of those cases that help me make a choice, I would have liked to see you're review of the Silverstone Tek Rv02B-EW
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008J0ZOCC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and the reason for doing so is chronicled here http://steamcommunity.com/app/235600/discussions/0/846962626974994432/#c45350790795231121 if and when you have time or would like to see why.

And considering my current Rig is just bit dated with the specs in my profile and having received the GPU as it is chronicled in the link above, I really needed a case ASAP. Maybe in the near future you will do a review on that case, would really like to hear your thoughts.

Thank you and for all the informative reviews yall have given us all.
SGTDRE