1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations on the 1 Million subscribers, thank you for all your hard work and dedication.

First Build (Kinda)CPU: i7 3770k MOBO: Asus Maximus V Extreme RAM: 4x4gb Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 256gb HDD: Seagate 2TB PSU: Corsair AX1200 Case: Corsair 900D

I have been subscribed to this channel for a while now, and I have to say, the candid, 1-Take system you have going on is very cool and inspiring. It makes the viewer feel as if anyone could make youtube videos, as well as makes you look and feel like a real person, as opposed to some robot who is always perfect. Keep up the good work.

It's so long ago, I don't even remember when I subscribed to you / NCIX.

And because it doesn't matter what I write else in this port:

Bxk2xgAIYAAbwEo.jpg
iuLhzazLc57pp.gif1407147494_1160360066.gifieTwcHr7YeA66.gifa8WPPVV_460sa_v1.gif

How I came across Linus tech tips? I found it whilst doing research for building my own rig and I came across ncix so it was inevitable that I would stumble across Linus as I liked his content on that channel as it was what I was interested in. Congrats on 1 million subscribers!

I found Linus tech tips from watching other you tubers that all say in there Q & A Linustechtips is there favorite tech channel. I want you to review the  Sony experia z ultra even though its a bit old snapdragon 800 and the adreno 330 is still impressive. My favorite series is you "as fast as possible"

Congrats on 1 milion subs

Yeay.

I found linus tech tip when you had Total Biscuit  as a guest and i stayed because you review phones and PC parts, so i dont have too

i want the PC,   kthxbye

I love chocolate  :) And your prizes and videos too :)

My friend told me about your chanel - that's how I found it.

If im being perfectly honest, i only created an account to enter the giveaway, but maybe i'll stay after this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. 
Also, my favorite food is shawarma.

Linus and the whole team has helped me in everything and made me want to join this general field of study, electrical engineering. without them, i probably would have not picked this, but the Tech we have today is amazing, that i had to be more into it, and without Linus, i would have not known how far Tech has gone today, or how the computer really works, in more detail. i thank the Linus and the group for everything they have done in this community and world, keep on going strong.

Well I've found the linus tech tips While i was  Looking For My Beloved SteelSeries Ikari Review , I Liked it so i Subscrubed to the channel  few weeks later was Going to to but a new rig and while youtubing for the best build guess i found the ikari guy showin his personal rig and willing to start doing some build guides so i've folowed it ;) 

post-140311-0-03939500-1410800742_thumb.

Congrats on 1 million subs Linus =P Love your videos and reviews!

I've been following Linus since ... gosh. I don't even know  :mellow: 
To be honest, it was my Dutch friend who showed me a video from Linus, and I've been watching his uploads since.

Greetings from Hungary guys  ^_^

Wish the very best for everybody. Unfortunately I won't be able to take part in this great community (that has been growing ever since), I'll remain on the silent side. :ph34r: 
Long story short: I don't really like commenting on things or forums in general. Period. :)

Hey,

loving the fact you've hit 1 mil and that I as well as everyone else posting is able to be a part of that. Absolutely LOVE the build guides and have watched each of them a number of times, love the time and detail you put into them and the confidence you inspire in your viewers in them. I've gone from feeling fairly computer illiterate to wanting to build my own gaming rig!

Being a student entering 3rd year I will have to wait until I can get some money behind me but until then I will keep tuning in, finding out more, appreciating the awesome hair. Looking forward to new product videos with both the new nvidia gpus and the x99 with new intel chips that are to come. Would love to see some comparisons between bequiet products and say corsair power supplies or some noctua cpu cooling.

Favourite food is likely bacon by the way :D Thanks again and good luck to everyone!

I'm writing a very dissatisfying paper.... Canterbury Tales actually gets boring really quickly, especially since its so incredibly hard to understand in original old english...

I found linus when building a pc and was looking up reviews for components. Since then I've loved all the great videos you guys have put out and always point people in the direction of your channel when someone needs help or a quality review. Anyways I would love the custom rig built by you guys... I want that ass.