1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus i know you will give my computer
or i migth oil your things up... hehe yeh boih

post-139905-0-02639300-1410746861.png 

You guys got me into this hobby, never looked back! You got a long-time viewer who's here to stay!

Congrats on 1 million subscribers. I found you by searching up tech videos. I like your build guides they are so good. :)

Linus Media group huh ? I actually didn't know the whole back story of this success. I am from Youtube coming here. I originally came here because I wanted to check out water cooling a few years back and was scared it would be difficult. I like the community and I love all the review videos. It really helps me make an informed decision. Overall, thank you for making these videos and keeping someone who wants to get into IT keep waching and keeping me interested.

You guys taught me how to build my first pc, and it actually worked. Thanks. Oh and my favorite food is churro's. :P

Well I first found the channel when I was making my first computer and needed help, I actually used a lot of the same parts, and I really loved the way Linus moved around and his general energy. I also like Luke's videos he's been doing lately, and I can't wait to see more. Anyway, it's a really cool group, and I can tell a lot of work goes into everything, so regardless of who wins, I can't wait to see more from you guys.

Thanks for the giveaway I've been watching you for over 3 years and I've learned SO much about computers from you and even want to become a computer engineer.

CPUi5 4670K Cooler: ThermalTake Frio MoBo: Asus Maximus VI Hero RamRed Corsair Vengeance Pro 8 Gb 1866Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CUII CaseEnermax Red Ostrog GT Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120 Gb, HDD- 500 GB Seagate PSUSeasonic X660 (80+ Gold Certified)

CONGRATS LINUS ON 1 MILLION SUBS!!! I have to thank you because you have helped me a lot with computers and exactly what to pick, same with everyone on this website. Thanks to everyone and especially the Linus tech team!! THANK YOU ALL!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, WE ALL APPRECIATIVE IT!!!!! 

I just recently found you guys after deciding to build a computer in an old Antec case I found lying around the house, and I've been nothing but impressed by the quality of the content you produce. Followed by a community that isn't ass like a large portion of other online communities. You just about make up for giving us Bieber.

This video made my feels hurt. Keep up the great work guys...we stay watchin'.

Hi Linus Even though i subscribed to you early this Year  I have watched most if not all Your Episodes My favorite Videos have to be the Case Reviews. :D

I Have recommended this channel to all of my friend. Keep up The Good Work Linus.

P.S my Favorite food are tacos.

When I first watched LTT over 2 years ago, I told myself that if Linus got 1 million subscribers before I turned 25, I would donate $100. Looks like I have to keep my side of the promise now...

Laptop: ASUS G751JL-BBI7T29 GPU: GeForce GTX 965M 2GB CPU: Intel i7-4720HQ @ 2.6 GHz RAM: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (although I plan on upgrading this to 16 or potentially even 24 GB soon) Storage: 1 TB 7200 RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD Mouse: Logitech G300s Headset: Turtle Beach EarForce P11

Congratulations on the milestone. You guys create some of the best tech videos around. Keep up the awesome work!  :)

I remember the old days with the original cameraman. Those were good times. Even so I like the videos that came out recently better.

Congrats on your 1 million subs.GOD BLESS you've been a long way and worked hard to get to the top. By the time you know you'll have 4 million subs. Your videos help influence the minds of young teens and kids to work in the field of science and maybe one day well besmart like you

I started getting into pc gaming and computers about a year ago. I would look at people reviewing parts and showing benchmarks, and LinusTechTips was one of the channels that I liked the most. But I haven't had the money to buy my dream pc. I love watching LinusTechTips, I watch their videos every day. Linus has really gotten me into pc gaming and the channel has really grown ever since I subscribed about a year ago. I'm really happy about where the channel is going and I am hoping you keep it up Linus.

Linus, I love what you have created with the community you have grown. I watch the every wan show and it is amazing to see that your company is growing and will continue to grow. Thank you soo much for providing everyone with great free content.

My Setup:

CPU: I7-3930k @ 4.5GHz | Cooling: Corsair H100 in PP /w NF-F12 | MOBO: Asus P9X79 WS LGA 2011 | RAM  32 GB Mushkin Redline @  2133  | GPU:  (2) Sapphire 7970 GHz 6G edition | Case:  NZXT Switch 810 | Storage: Raid 0: Mushkin ssd total 480 GB | PSU: XFX ProSeries 1250W

Displays: (3) Acer GD235HZbid (120 hz) with a Ergotech Triple Monitor ArmStand /w telescoping wings | Keyboard: Xarmor black backlight mechanical with cherry blues | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD  | Sound: Logitech 5.1 Z-5500 and Astro A-40's

Wow, great job! I watch all of your videos on youtube, and I can't believe that you already have 1 million subs. Anyways, I found LinusTechTips from just trying to find product reviews. Your name kept on popping up, so I started to watch more and more of your videos. Then I found /r/pcmasterrace, and that was the moment I decided I just had to subscribe. I was watching a lot of your videos, anyways. Since then, I've grown kind of dependent on your videos. The first thing I check on youtube is to see if you have any new videos up. Yeah, if I see an episode of the wan show (which I currently do not watch live, though I should) I might decide to skip it if I have stuff to do. But all of your videos are a blast to watch, whether it be from toys to badass pc hardware. I can't wait to see what the future will be like for LinusTechTips!

Congrats Linus and crew! The first video I saw of linus was the AMD vs Intel and it's because of your videos that I fell in love with computers and all things tech. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys bring in the future.

Your videos help me buy my entire computer set-up so thank you ( *-*)-b