1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

The Linus tech tips channel has been awesome, apart from providing entertaining news, reviews and unboxings, but the channel has also helped my build my first desktop and i don't think I'm the only one which benefited from all of the guides of how to build PC's. next stop 2 million subscribers. Never stop making videos, we'll certainly never stop watching.

Congratz Linus and crew! I found your videos from a friend in a hardware debate when he used TechQuickie as reference, sad to say I was corrected in that one! Love your videos so keep up the good work, now it's time for me to go do some DM prep, DnD 4e, to the nerd-mobile!

linus you helped me out a lot when building my own computer and thanks for doing a giveaway  :D

hah tbh, first time i know about you was seeing that giant banner in front of aberdeen ncix promoting ncix tech tips, and you with your super blond hair and backwards cap, lookin like a thug.

congrats on 1m subs, keep it up!

Congrats on the 1M subs and also thank you for providing the awesome videos but also i found other tech youtubers because of you so keep up the good work even tho i know that winning is almost impossible  

Found the channel when my graphic card was dead and was planning to get a new one.
But now, after watching all these video throughout the years, I have end up with two whole new system, lol.

I've been watching your videos for so long, and I can definitely say I enjoy all of ur videos. Thank you Linus for all the work done, I hope you'll keep on this way :D

I remember watching your videos about 2 years ago, when I was looking for advice on how to build computers. hehehe, congrats on 1 mil =)

Master of Fails, 

FreakOut

You make me want to buy so many things that it's not even funny.

I'm always looking forward to your reviews etc, so helpful and fun!

Keep doing what you do!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

I would love to win the custom gaming rig or any of the other prizes! :)

I found your videos a while back when you did the review on the razer blackwidow keyboard!

I love your vids so keep doing what your doing and gl to everyone in the giveaway

I first found Linus tech on YouTube when looking for reviews for products know I enjoying watch all your videos a lot and recommend you to everyone I know. My favourite video is the review of CPUs and the new tech that's coming out and I like curry. Thanks for the videos

1 million subscribers - FINALLY REACHED!

Staying tuned for 2 million :D

First of all, i would like to congratulate Linus and his team for the 1 million viewers , you guys deserve it for all your hard work till today. 

I first had my share of connection with the world of Linus back when i started searching for Tech reviews on Youtube regarding Computer parts and accessories. The reviews u generally get from open sites are usually text based and only provide the images of the products as well as graphs. Don't get me wrong, they certainly provide a complete explanation regarding the products that they showcase but i felt something lacking in it." Human Connection " this sounds corny as hell but hear me out . 

I rather watch a person talk and explain to me how A works with B and C's benefits from D with Audio rather than reading some text and watching some videos. To put it in a better context, Linus swept me away with the reviews he makes because he might be one of the first tech reviewers that i first came in contact with explaining to me about what and how a pc part and accessories work. I was around when Linus was still Blond ;p 

After months of watching Linus here i am now in his community finally, (after pushed by the fact of wanting this giveaway to actually make a frickin account haha) 

I am a big fan of the WAN Show , bring Luke and edzel more :D more people is more fun to watch , also i would love to have more Luke reviews PLEASE !!!  Also I hope you guys can take a look at the new Raijintek cooler with the transparent tubing that looks badass honestly.Lian Li cases would help for a review aswell :P    (make a game session with Linustechtips members series would be awesome :D)

Also, eating fresh cold watermelons and instant noodles seems to be quite a good combo with Live Wan Shows . ( I love watermelons ALOT)

Living in Asia (Malaysia) you have a fan here Linus !!! 

For the prizes , would love to get me a custom PC built by Linus and his team , I want Dat Ass so bad bruh . :P would help my College life more with a good rig like that and my addiction for playing games aswell. 

with that custom PC i would probably finally call myself eligible to join the PC MASTER RACE member. (still plays games on his laptop ;___;  ) 

(P/S : waiting for a video blog for the making of that custom PC "Project Ass" ) :D

Anyways thankyou ~

I've played on console for the past ten years and it was when I first started looking for possible options in the PC world to replace my console that I found LinusTechTips, and I must say it is easily the most entertaining and interesting technology reviewing channel out there, the energy level and the information provided just lends itself to incredible videos. Keep up the amazing work!

Great work on all the videos !! love the consistency and honest reviews and projects.  :)  :)  :)

The first video that introduced me to Linus Tech Tips was your video on NCIX about futureproofing. From then on, i was roped - you had that personality, and you were an awesome presenter. Its amazing to see how much things have evolved. I'm sure that if you put up a million vacancies for employment, you'd get a million applications! Almost everything that i know about PCs, is thanks to you guys at LTT, and you're the reason I fell in love with PCs and built my first.

Speaking of building my PC, if it weren't for the awesome people in the LTT community (big thanks to Faruko and Dragoon20005 for helping me out) my PC would be an expensive brick!

And my favourite food is news, especially Keys Vs Linus edition!

A big thanks to: Linus, Luke, Edzel, Brandon, Taran and Nick  I'm not sure who the other awesome person is, but i'd like to find out. (don't forget guys, only one post each in the thread, so if you know their name then PM me (unless you're one of the 7 people))

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

I found out about LinusTechTips when I very foolishly messed up on choosing components for my first PC build. Cyber Monday was coming to an end and I just picked random parts that had really good reviews on them and I bought them, only to find out that they weren't compatible. So I returned the parts, found your channel and with your help, built my very first PC. Since then, I've built a handful of PCs for friends and family and I couldn't be happier with where this hobby took me. Thank you so much for your high quality videos and your constant commitment, Linus and the rest of the team. I always look forward to your guys' videos. :D

Thanks for keeping us entertained over these long years =D

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

hay

I would like to thank you guys for telling me what a pci slot is and how to buld a pc 

(gaming rig hype) :D  :D  :D

from P@

Thank you for all the informative and interesting videos you put out!

Darn, I found LTT when I was researchig parts for a gaming rig project, although I did have some setbacks and couldn't buy it, I still watch every video! Really like and enjoy the build log videos, and specially the benchmarks also. Congrats on the 1 million.

P.S. I love that gaming rig Linus spoke about in the video

Great job Linus and the group found you by looking up for a nice graphics card ram, found you been hooked ever since. Grats on 1 million and hope for another million :)