1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Glad to see the channel hit a million subs. Linus is funny and appears to be a great boss. Here's to more success on the channel.

I found linus tech tips on youtube about a year ago, since then i've watched almost every video you guys made!

I first came across Linus Tech Tips about 2 years ago when i decided i wanted to upgrade my computer from an Old AMD Athlon and my 512MB of Rocking nice DDR Ram.......yeah.....
I was looking through Youtube for videos where i could learn more about computer hardware and whats good or bad, and suddenly Linus Tech Tips popped up.
As soon as i saw my first video from you guys i was done, i subscribed and since then i have learnt so much that i know more about computers than my older brother thats 23, im only 18.

So i just want to say thanks to you Linus and the rest of the group, you have helped me and so many of us here out with the in depth knowledge in each video and keeping us up to date with all the new things. I learnt how to water cool and build my PC from scratch, and all the rules for being safe and handling components correctly.

I love the humor as well, there is no other channel like you guys, i think that's what makes you guys better, you guys are funny, you have the information, and every video is different.

So Thank you for all you have helped me with!!
Don't mind my user name :P ...i prefer to use it as a pick up line for chicks ;D (my names gravy...I make your meat tasty)  ( nickname i got given at school, i dunno why though.....) 

Thank You Guys So Much For The Giveaway ! LinusTechTips ftw ! Congrats on 1M , you guys totally deserved it for the content you put your heart and soul into preparing .

post-91209-0-94402600-1410428026.jpg

My friend sent me a review of something on LTT and I saw that you make great content and subscribed, its been about a year ago or so.

I found this channel whilst I was looking for a motherboard. I enjoy watching the 'How to' guides and hope to see more in the future. Congrats on making it to 1 million subscribers and keep up the good work. :)  

Hey Linus media group,

I'm not an active member of the forum, but I Really love your guys vids. At the moment I am studying Computer sience, and I still learn fun stuff from your videos. Keep I up.

I wish everybody the best of luck winning these prizes and may the winner deserve them :)

Cheers from the Netherlands.

Awesome man. Congrats!!!.

Ur videos are really cool and now if i want any info on anything tech if u hav video abt it then i hav to watch it...

The only sad part is most of that stuff isnt available in india and secondly watevr is , is freakingly expensive.

Anyways thanks man..

****i did not join for the giveaway. I just dont hav a pc . After checkin out ur 1 million thing decided to congratulate u. Thats all

Thanks for the videos, I hope you guys will keep doing it for a long time!

I remember the first video I saw of you talking about ssds. Its cool to see you have come this far, cheers to the future :)

I've been a viewer for a while, and I must say I do enjoy watching your videos. The products are always fun to look at and know about, and the Linus Media Group's crew always show they care more than just on a professional level. Must say I do like Luke's Mom calling, last friday was especially funny. I lurk more than I ever post, but I felt proud enough to come in and say thanks for following your passion and thanks to all the other users before and after me who help to keep you doing what you do. Thank you Linus, Thank you Linus Media Group, and thank you Linus's community, I wouldn't be able to lurk and learn without all fo you together.

hello everyone :) I found linus media group from a tech blog in greece which said "check out this awesome crazy ultimate funny tech guy"  and mostly on youtube while trying to find reviews and upacking of my pc parts! i love the upacking and  a fast as possible very much! I would like (quoting someone else in the first page) that you should  also show proffesionals  parts| (servers nas systems etc). keep it true linus! the force is with you!

Linus you should go all crazy duke nukem cosplay again just for the 1 mil subscribers.....congrats on 1 mil subs.....your videos and crew are awesome.

You did say food so I'm gonna hit you with my fav pulled pork recipe.

Apple Cider Pulled Pork
Ingredients

• Pork Shoulder
  • 600ml Alcoholic Apple Cider
  • 3 Large Carrots
  • 3 Medium Onions
  • 2 Mild Red Chilies
  • 1/2 - 1 Capsicum
  • 3 Cloves of Garlic
  • 1/3 Cup Tomato Paste
  • Water

Rub Ingredients

• 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
  • 1 1/2 tbsp Smokey Paprika
  • 1/4 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
  • 1/4 tbsp Ground Chili
  • 1/4 tbsp Salt
  • 1/4 tbsp Ground Black Pepper
  • 1/4 tbsp Garlic Powder
  • 1/4 tbsp Onion Powder

Method

As long as covered this can be cooked using an oven, slowcooker, electric frypan, camp stove, large soup pot.

Mix rub together and massage into pork. Leave covered in fridge for at least 1 hour.

Roughly chop veg and toss it in pan and fry for 3 minutes, add garlic and cook out tomato paste. Deglaze with cider. Put pork in pan and add water til liquid level is half way up the pork.

Cook covered with a low-medium or simmering heat for 3-4 hours turning once and checking liquid levels regularly. When ready the pork should easily break away with a fork.

Remove and shred pork. Reduce and strain cooking liquid for a sauce.

Nice on crusty rolls with coleslaw.

CPU Intel i7 3770K | Motherboard ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | RAM G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB(4x 4GB) | GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP | Case Thermaltake Overseer | Storage Samsung SSD 500GB 850EVO, WD Caviar Black 1TB | PSU Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 Series 1000W | Display(s) ASUS PB278Q 27", 2x Samsung LS22C45KBW 22" | Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H75 | Keyboard Razer Lycosa | Mouse Razer Lachesis | Sound Dell speakers a525 2.1, Razer Kraken 7.1 | Operating System Windows 7 Professional

Only now joined the forums have been a subscriber on youtube for years, love the stuff you are doing linus (and everyone else at LMG!) keep it up guys! Also really love your build guide videos, even though I know how to build a pc its still fun to watch and helpful to those that don't know. Keep on rocking!

I built my first computer two years ago using LTT build guides. I have since built three! Congrats Linus!!

The forums are always a great place to get information, while the YouTube videos are always fun and informative. I hope you have a long and prosperous future.

P.S.

Pizza is the best.

Yep it was pretty amazing on how I found you really. I was doing research on computers and a video for a AMD CPU popped up and I remember that exact video. It was the AMD Phenom II 965. I just looked it up and its even in 4:3 resolution. I'm even still using the same CPU I had for about 3 years(I7 920) I have been putting that thing through so much pain really. I do 3D animations with my graphic Design work. So you can imagine that thing cranked 100% (OC 3.8) for an entire week. But props to intel, its still alive and kicking today....Knock on wood, I still need it.

My favorite series will have to be the Main Channel, Linus Tech Tips, Just because it has been my go to source for just about everything computers and Tech. But TechQuickie is very close, very close. 

Its funny though, I kind of miss the outside reviews. I remember when you unboxed the NZXT phantom that I have. It gives a change of scenery to the audience, instead of the same thing all the time. 

I have the perfect products for you to review. Theres the Little Dot 1+ (what i use), maybe check out the Seiki line of monitors and TV's? They make some of the best TV's for the price in my opinion. How bout something weird for Headphones, The Superlux line of headphones. For the price(30-40) some of the best I have ever used, Not the most comfortable things with the stock cushions. 

Also I love Pizza.

P.S if you read this thank you and thats all I wanted and Congrates on reaching a million.

I have absolutely no clue on how exaclty i found you guys on youtube, probably searching for reviews on some product as i believe most of us did. Anyways.. with you guys reaching 1M subscribers, is probably a good moment to thank you guys for making videos that makes us happy (as one of the first people to post on this thread said). I'm pretty sure you guys helped a lot of people over this time, and i'm happy to say that LinusTechTips is the one channel i enjoy the most on youtube (yeah, i sound incredibly geeky, i know), so well, keep doing what you guys are doing damn it. Congrats!

First of all, I'm excited that you have 1 Million subscribers now Linus! You most definitely deserve it. I first found your channel and then your website through /r/pcmasterrace when I finally got serious about pc gaming and found your channel very educational and entertaining. I learned quite a lot about things from your techquickie channel and specifically your as fast as possible series. I don't care what you review as long as it stays entertaining and informative. But if I had to pick, it'd be mobos. I feel like that is a crucial part that gets overlooked in reviews. But I could be wrong and just probably don't notice it.