1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

You guys deserve this million :) and hopefully the next few millions to come. With quality AND quantity your content is some of the best on Youtube. Here's a picture to give to your haters :)

Good luck to the entire Linus Media Group!

post-126007-0-33228400-1410427996.png

Wow, awesome giveaway from an awesome group! I've been watching since near the beginning, and I love to see how much LTT has grown. Rock on and keep doing what you're doing!

Congratz on 1 million!! I followed a link to your channel from r/games about a year back, and on that day, my eyes were opened to the glory of the PC Master Race. All joking aside, It was the first time that I encountered a master racer who was so informative, and a Youtuber who was so consistent with their uploading schedule. My life at the time was pretty chaotic, and it was nice to have something that i could rely on to always be there when I expected it to. Thanks for all the fabulous videos, here's to 1 million more!

I've found LinusTechTips some time ago when doing research on cases for computers. I've found that Linus does a great job on case reviews with a real in-depth view and observations I myself would have never made. Since then I'm hooked on the channel and watch every video which comes out!

Also love the WAN show as it gives me updates on the tech news what happened over the and gives me stuff to talk about in school and at work!

Congratulations on the million subscribers. :lol:

// TODO: Update signature to include PC buid.

Congrats on reaching such an impressive milestone. Keep up the hard work and the fantastic content that you produce :)

i7-3770K | ASUS P8Z77-V Pro | 8GB 1333Mhz | MSI GTX 780 | Bitfenix Shinobi | 60GB SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD + 500GB Seagate Barracuda HDD | OCZ Fatal1ty 750W | H80i

I found Linux's channel when I realized that PC gaming is the best form of gaming, that I needed to join this awesome community. Finally I don't have to deal with squeakers and 30 fps anymore! And I learned how to understand english (my grammar is still pretty bad though), thanks to this awesome community! Keep it up Linux and co., long live your channel and the PC community!

Congrats on the 1 Million subscribers! Been watching since early 2012 and I find you guys (by far!) to be one of the best unboxers/reviewers on Youtube

Thank you Linus for this spontaneously amazing competition

ever since i was REALLY young i have always felt like gaming is the one place i have been able to escape to without being interrupted. unfortunately for me this had been cut short in a way, that fact is i have never had anything better than a school issue Latitude XT3 from Dell. This computer while being great for school is NOT ideal for gaming. all these people extremely lucky because they may already have some sort of setup but i dont. I know you dont take this into consideration but i thought i would share. Thank you!!!! best of luck to all!!! :)  :D

Congratulations on the 1mil. subscribers milestone!

My favorite tech Youtube channel! :D

Well done on getting to million subscribers guys!

Keep up the great content and thanks for all the knowledge your channel has given me. The PC builds are definitely some of my favourite video's, not just on this channel but on Youtube 

Thanks again!

It's interesting to hear the history of the channel, but it's so odd at the same time cause when I first found linus few years back, the channel seemed to be big back then already. Not sure if I remember this correctly, obviously Linus knows better :-). Maybe it was NCIX unboxings where I saw him first?

I'd wish the draw to be posted in normal video. I don't like WAN show at all, never watched even 1 full session. I hope it will be announced in a separate video too, cause otherwise - no wonder ppl are not claiming prizes ;-)

I love you guys! Keep on going guys! 

PS can you please do a unboxing of the Asus ROG Maximus VII Impact!

Personally i like the setup you guys have now.  The WAN show is fantastic, and you guys have saved my bacon quite a few times from just the random little tidbits you give in your build guides.  Built my first PC because of you guys.  Thank you very much for the stuff you've done for the community.

i'm glad i found your channel on youtube. Well done Linus. i love watching your videos! You guys have the best content on techtube. I hope that the future videos will be the same(funny, full of factual stuff and great recommendations). Keep the good work. s.f.b.e same as the youtube comment, and i hope you will read it.

Found you guys when I was looking to build my first PC for a local community centre and have been following you ever since. Always great content that has a high production quality and the online community is one of the best I have ever known. Well done on the milestone, and here is to two million subs in the near future! :)

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Just came to say, love your videos! All the way from South African. It's a nice way to stay up to date on new, awesome tech. You're doing a great job!

Congrats on the 1 million Subscribers

Linus inspired me to build my first PC. Can't wait to build it in May-April! I also really enjoy your humor and videos. You make me laugh quite alot some times ;)

Specs: Pre-built   CPU: Intel Core i5 2320   Cooler: Stock   GPU: GTX 760