1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Well.. I might've just registered now but I was watching Linus back since he was unboxing my Corsair HX650 PSU.

Really loving the content as well since it goes with what I'm studying  :)

Keep up the great work linus team!

I would like more unboxinks because that's how I discovered you and I liked those videos very much. Good luck everyone.

I was basically taught how to build computers by you and most of the knowledge I have now is built off the foundation of your videos, not only is it entertaining but it is educational, keep up the good work! Also I just bought a tekton magnet tray, thing is beast!

Oh and I'd looooooooooove some giveaways

I was thinking of buying a PC for gaming and my best friend said: "Mate, check out LinusTechTips so you can learn more about PC's" and I did. 6 months later I am still watching every single video and I hope to maybe work with you guys in the future!

Thank you for maintaining the best tech channel on YouTube :)

I first saw your channel when a bunch of friends were watching your video and were discussing it and immidiately I noticed how professional the video is, but also funny and very informative. Home I looked up your channel and watched some more and decided to subscribe and I stayed since. 2 months after I decided to join the forums too, and also stayed.

Congrats :)

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

The first LTT video I saw was probably Linus freezing a hard drive to try to get it to work again. I wasn't too sure what Linus did exactly, and never subscribed. I actaully can't remember exactly why I subscribed. Maybe it was a giveaaway, I just don't remember. But I can tell you I am so so glad I did. The content that LMG puts out is supberb. It's informal, sometimes funny, and unique. I especially enjoy watching the WAN show. I like how Linus tries to make it professional, but just fails with all the lateness, techinal difficulties, and messups. It's extremely funny, and I don't count it against them at all.

As another point, I've been shopping around for computer parts. I can tell you that almost every part I chose, I found a LTT video covering it. The reviews were extremely helpful, and most times professional. I want to thank you, LMG, for the great content you diligenly put out. 

I know I'm not an active member on these forums, don't post comments alot, etc. But I still very much enjoy the content, and am glad that you have such a good community here. 

As a suggestion, I think you guys should post the WAN show as a podcast. It would be really helpful as you don't always need to see the video, and I could listen on-the-go.

Congrats on 1 million subs!

Hey Linus,

You deserve this man. Been watching you since I was in high school dreaming about building my own PC, but never being able to afford it. So I would watch your videos daily to prepare my self in the future. Still haven't built the PC with paying for college and all. Still, it's going to happen man. Anyway, Glad your little awkward channel grew into what it is today. I still miss the awkward 3 second staring contests you had at the end of the videos when you did 1 takes and you totally did that today hahaha. Can't wait for more content. Congratulations to the team as well. You should do a video on how the iPhone 6 basically has the same specs as the nexus 4 hahaha.

-Jacob

I would like to see more graphic cards reviews in future but not newest series that are so expensive i would like to see cheap low profile graphics card cause i'm always on a budget.

Just wanted to say congrats and thanks for making my days a little better with your videos. <3 

Linus congrats to million subscribe!!!! I adore you man!!!

My favorite video is real life memory comparison. You have outstanding knowledge.

All the best to you and your team from bottom of heart.

Also thank you for this sweet compentition.

I love Linus Tech Tips only starting watching the youtube videos this summer, I did so when I was thinking about having my first custom gaming rig. It helped so much deciding the system and have learned so much about making my own rig. I also used recommendations from your peripherals and bought a k70 RGB keyboard and a Razer Oaroborus. My current rig has a GTX 780 liquid cooled intel 4930k over clocked cpu and 16gb of ram. I am studying in Ireland to be Psychologist I don't mind if  don't win anything just wanted to tell you you guys inspired me to set up a youtube channel, it isn't done yet still working on the details with my brother. I hope the best for you guys and you make really good stuff. :D

I don't think I could be as informed as I am today about computers, technology and just all around happenings without Linus and all of the informational videos that are put up.  I am very appreciative of all that Linus and the tech media group does for the pc community.  I hope that many more people will come to the website and subscribe to the youtube channel.  Cheers to everyone that makes this all possible.  Hope to see you all soon.

You are the reason I got into computers in the first place! Thanks for all you videos  :D

I remember back when I first started watching your videos and I felt like I was right there beside you guys unboxing those products. Fast forward to 2014 and the improvement in production value Linus Media Group has improved so much.

You guys have helped inform buyers like me in being wary of what to look for in a new product. I even learned how to build my first PC with the all the great PC build videos you guys put out.

Reaching 1 million subscribers is a big feat and I feel that it's due in part of this wonderful community supporting you guys along the way. From humble beginnings at NCIX to becoming such a well known technology reviewer/unboxer on Youtube, there's still more goals to attain and more heights to reach.  :D

Thank you so much for making all of these videos Linus and team!
I first came across your videos when searching for how to build a gaming pc about 6 months ago. In that short amount of time I have learned so much but unfortunately you got me too excited and I haven't had the budget to build the type of gaming  rig that I would like. Hopefully this submission could fix that! 

Anyway, you and your team are truly a trustworthy channel which keeps the facts straight and provide detailed reviews unlike any I have seen. Keep up the good work and thank you again!

I love linus tech tips and have recommended it to every computer nerd i know. Good Job

So i found this site when i was looking to build up my first Rig.. 

i think the first video was an unboxing of an FX8350 .. following with a compare video with an intel Processor .. 

since then a fan :) chears 

Best tech channel I've seen;quality and quantity.

I'm not even that into technology, you've lured me into this horribly expensive interest and hobby. 

Aaaww yiss. Thanks for the giveaway! :D I'm not a forum poster, but I watch almost all the vids. :D I know an article I posted was featured on The WAN show though. :D 

As was also said above Thank you for making videos that makes us happy !

I found LinusTechTips Channel on youtube i don't remmember exactly how i think i was watching gaming and boom LinusTechTips best Tech Channel!

Linus, I just want to say that I loved everything you have done over the past few years. I've been watching your channel for about 3 years now and I have learned so so much. Keep up the good work. And congratulations on all  of your milestones!!  :)  ^_^  :ph34r: