1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I was entertained by my dad's response to watching a LTT video when I was trying to get him to buy a chromebook: "He talks too fast."  I like the WAN show, though.  I prefer unscripted and garage sales.  It's nice that you're actually signing the PC so that there's some evidence of where it came from, something you refused to do with garage sale items.  Does this mean that you've changed your mind on the matter and might consider doing it for future garage sale items?  Either way, best of luck to all who are entering, and best-er luck to me (I hope) in doing the same.

Congratulations man, thats a big milestone, I've got to say thanks for uploading so many great videos, with heaps of content and valuable info, I've learnt quite a bit from you videos, and allot of laughs, the releativly recent Stormtrooper Rap with Street By 50's come to mind >.<"

Hi, my name isJacob. I have been watching your youtube channel for about a year now. I have very recently wanted to get into pc gaming because I like everything I have heard about it and all of my friends play pc. I watch every video you guys put out and really love your videos. I started watching your ultimate build guides and then expanded my interest and watched every video, from cases to graphics cards to ram and to watercooling. Whatever I needed, whether it be a mouse or monitor, I knew I could go to your channel and find something on it. I would really like to win the gaming pc because I love pc and currently do not own one. I hope you guys keep doing what you are doing and never stop. Seriously, NEVER STOP

Your subscriber,

SAintLlamaHandz

You guys are awesome, i'm watching you since 2010 and I think you are the best reviewers on the youtube.!!!

Case: CM Storm Scout2<>CPU: i7 3770K<>Cooler: Thermaltake NIC C5<>GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970) Sound: Sound Blaster Z<>MB: Asrock Z68 Gen3<>RAM: Kingston HyperX 2X4 2133mhz<>SSD: Crucial M500 240GB<>HDD: Segate Barracuda 2TB 16mb<>PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750B Modular 61A

man i think its really cool what you are doing i first started to watch you when i found an unboxing for the razer mouse orabora and ever since I've been watching your youtube videos even the ones from ncix keep it up! :D and thank you for providing enjoyment after a hard day of work 

Congrats on the million Linus. Time has past so quickly, I feel like the videos you did in your basement were just a few day ago.

Sincerely,

One of the first hundred thousand subscribers.

I began watching LinusTechTips only about a month or two ago when I was looking for a review of the R9 290. I really liked the positivity, energy, and information provided in the video, so I subscribed. All your videos really help me out since I'm not super knowledgeable on all PC hardware and software. Thanks for all the awesome material, I really appreciate it!

Awesome Giveaway, I found your channel while watching an unrelated video because someone upload a video that said something about seeing Linus from linustechtips that appeared in one of the "related videos " and I didn't know what the hell was that, but it sounded interesting, so I decided to look it up and watch a few videos and your channel was my first YouTube subscription. Since then I started watching YouTube videos regularly.

The reason why I started watching your videos is because you did a lot of random unboxings of products that I had never heard of(zboard, gunnar glasses, Zalman enclosure) and you say the important things about a product, without wasting time reading specifications, like other unboxers, your unboxings were a mini review.

I like the new style and recently you went back to reviewing products that are not exactly popular.

So how much cachet does it give y'all to be able to tell potential sponsors, "We have over 1 million subscribers." ?

LINUSSSS YOU DA MAANNNNNN! I like chips and pizza. I like to look at your videos. (That is what I do in 90% of my Youtube time) and that is about it, congratulations for 1,000,000 subs! The sky is the limit! Cheers from the Netherlands!

RIG:  CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer ATX Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Internal HDD SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" SSD Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card Case: Corsair 780T PSU: NZXT HALE82 850W 80+ Bronze Monitor: LG 34UM95-P Keyboard: Steelseries Apex Keyboard Mouse: Razer Taipan Mouse Mat: Razer Vespula Sound: Cyber Acoustics CA-3090, Corsair Vengeance 2100 :  1998.40 Euro

Linus (and company) I have been watching your Vid's since the park bench days,  I always felt you guys , well you at first alone, including that duke nukem episode  which was a wtf crazy moment in it self. Sure i want to win that rig  but giving y'all props for doing cool stuff. Good luck to everyone who's posting. 

How I found linustech tips, well I watched a lot of tech videos and youtube said: Hey man come here (creepy and misterious voice), I got something good for you, and it's 

nananana Linus Tech Tips check it out, and don't tell anyone you heard it from me, ok, and voilla that's how I found you, because YouTube cares about me :)))

Love this channel the information I get for tech is the best and I found it while looking for parts on a build so thanks for all the help.

I found LinusTechTips when I was learning things about computers and its components.

Just wanted to give thanks for all the information you have given and continue to give. I went from having very little knowledge regarding pc components to custom building my own rig. I appreciate all of the time and dedication it takes to produce all of the great videos and articles.

I found LTT when I was getting back into PCs and you where the whiny short annoying bloke from NCIX that always turned up on my search result (too much of a good thing?) It wasn't until your channel started that I realised that you weren't annoying X-P

Love you LMG guys

Also you should look @LukaP if you want to find the community member