1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you Linus! Im pretty sure i found this channel after i saw Luke and someone else do a WAN show and i needed to see more. Congrats on the 1 million subscribers! :lol:

Congrats on 1 million subs!!!Been watching your videos since 2009!! Love the format and videos! Keep up the great work!

Your website's signup up is seriously messed up. The first link I got emailed sent me to a German Steam login page to link with this forum (I did not tell it to do that). Then the site would not let me sign in with the email address I originally used. I then used my Steam username, which also did not work. I had to request a new password, which has allowed me to login. I then went to the page to change my password, and it is telling me that I have not filled in the whole form, yet on that page it says you do not have to fill in the whole form...

Great first impression of the site guys ;)

On a separate note, I absolutely love the channel. I watch every video and find each one informative and entertaining! Looking forward to seeing the whole-room liquid cooling setup!

Also, I assume this give-away is open to everyone? It doesn't specify in the rules, so I'm assuming you can ship to the EU :)

Thank you Linus for so many videos and these awesome giveaways!!

PC: i5-2500K, ASUS Z68 Motherboard, 16 GB G.Skill RAM, 660TI, Corsair RM750, 2xSeagate 240GBSSD, 3TB 7200 RPM drive, NZXT H440

Phone: LG G3 Stock Verizon

Laptop: Dell 15' i5-4200U, 8GB G.Skill RAM, 250GB Samsung 840

My mind has officially been blown away by you guys. Keep up the fantastic work.  :D 

I've been subscribed to your channel since you had around 200k Subs :) I really really hope I win :D

Im new to the forums and the channel I joined about a month ago and I love the level of fun that happens in tge videos and looking forward to the giveaway ;)

cool 1 mil subscribers. I've been your follower ever since i became a pc enthusiast and been your avid follower ever since. hoping to win  

I found LinusTechTips way back in the old park bench days, around the time of the radeon 4000 series release, Which you helped me figure out which one i needed, It was my first PC modification, which again, you really helped me through, i would not have dared to do it. You again helped me a year later with my first custom computer, Which i would not have dared to do. I really appreciate the work you have done, and do on a daily basis. Even now, when work is keeping me extremely busy, your videos keep me updated on the world of technology, in a entertaining, concise way. Keep doing what you are doing, I love you all.

I found out about Linus Tech Tips from YouTube (i was watching some Tech videos and i found out that you are pretty good at this stuff) and now i watch all of your videos regardless which product you review. I most like videos about graphics cars and BUILD GUIDES. I hope you will make a tone of videos for us and you will reached a 5 MILIONS Subscribes and become even bigger.  GOOD LUCK and have a good day :) 

Linus thank you so much, without you I never would have been able to build my very own gaming rig

Terve!
I have to say that the videos are great.

I really like the "one take" philosophy. Especially the WAN show gets a lot more interesting this way.

What I would like though is a little less "B-Roll". Because when Linus says "This thing does that" and you see a case and not Linus pointing at what he is talking about it feels a little weired and sopmetimes I do not get the point of what he's talking about.

Also it would be great if there was a "1 Million Special funny outtakes" show or something like that. And I would not say no, if there were some information about who you are - things like hobbies or different interests, musics, I don't know just generally interesting things. I can also understand if your privacy is privat though.

Keep up the good work!

Sayonara!

love this channel, watching every video all the way from israel. Follow you guys since linus first gen i7 overclocking guide on ncix. Keep on going and please send me 'just' an empty case signed by you (new bundle will be fine too lol). Good luck everybody. Linustechtip keep on rocking!

I first learned about LinusTechTips about a half year ago when my brothers introduced me to the channel.

I liked your videos so much that I binge watched most of them. Good times!  :D

Hi ;).

u herd i liek pudkipz then ur rite ill do cut4pudkipz cuz i can has no pudkipz

When Linus posts a new video...

tumblr nanmfxSyE41qgi307o1 250

“For if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well.” 
― Barack Obama

Tech:

Daily Driver: MacBook Pro 15" TB (mid-2018), Intel Core i7-8850H, 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz, 512 GB SSD, AMD Radeon Pro 560XWeight lifting: Dell Alienware 15 R4, Intel Core i7-8750H, 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz SK Hynix, Nvidia GTX 1070 on 15" 1080p TN Gsync 120Hz, Intel Pro 7600p PCIe NVMe 256 GB, Samsung 860 Evo 1TB, 15" 1920x1080 TN Gsync 120Hz, Windows 10 Pro, Fedora 30, K.L, P.OS. The Home Panel: Samsung C34H892, 34" Ultra Wide 3440x1440p, VA, 60Hz.

Tumblr - Riot-Company, CA

Since this is random I guess... IDK? LMG was the channel that hooked me into PC Gaming and hardware, I learnt so many new stuff watching LMG from my first video around CES 2013 to today. Wow congrats guys. In the YouTube world 1M isn't that big. But I guess 1M is more than the number of people I'll get to know in my entire life

I found LinusTech after I wanted a gaming computer, and I just watched your videos all the time after that xD (Never got that computer tho') ;/!

Hi my name is Raith (weird name but it's the one i got given) and I started watching your channel on YouTube about a month ago when I decided I was serious about PC gaming. I wasn't sure where to start so I googled different peoples opinions on where to begin my noble quest. This is where I stumbled upon your channel, linustechtips, and I found that each video presented a valuable and honest opinion without bias toward a specific brand or product while still voicing your views about all product ranges from mice to monitors to cases to cooling. I love the fact that you voice your personal opinion and what that is based on as everyone might have different feelings towards certain functions or features. Is is what caught me and I've been watching ever since. Great job and keep and the awesome work!

No Linus, Thank you for the videos you and your team make. I honestly don´t remember when and why I found Linus, but I am glad I did.

Congrats on hitting 1 million subs,love your case unboxing and reviews, whenever I need to check the specs on ANYTHING I go to you guys. :D post-137427-0-49435800-1410539425_thumb.