1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Man 1 million subscribers good job tech tips team only videos I'd like to see more are the build guides preferably a low budget one

I don't remember how I found LinusTechTips but I'm glad I did.

Congratulations for your amazing work. I found your channel trying to learn about building a pc, and really enjoyed the videos, is a simple an entertaining way to learn, and you keep everyone inspired to do that, thank you for that. Hope you can keep up with your good work, a lot of hours well spent watching this channel. 

Congratulations to everyone in the team!

You guys deserved this. :D  :D

Thanks for all the help over the years. You were my main guide in building my first liquid cooled PC.

Found LTT through a friend I think.. Or maybe Youtube actually suggested a good channel for once. Either way, I now know more about all the mechanical keyboards, graphics cards, innately expensive gaming laptops, and beautiful monitors I'll probably never own! So thanks for filling my dreams with visions of 4-way sli, water cooled rigs. 

I discovered Linus when I was looking for the best parts for a gaming pc and it was the ultimate AMD value APU PC computer guide. Congrats on 1million subs!!!

I found your channel when I was trying to build my first PC years ago. Thanks to you I've saved a ton of money and avoided the humiliation of breaking it too :P you, your team and all the rest of the community you do videos with are some of the greatest people I've seen on the internet. You have my deepest gratitude I look forward to seeing your 2 million subscriber video which shouldn't take long :D

Well I guess I found the Linus Tech Tips from having watched quite a few of Teksyndicate videos and started to get curious of this Linus they kept mentioning.

it was a long time ago so I'm not that sure.

guys u are so amazing when it comes tech and what i like u about is that all about ur honesty !!!!! KEPP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!

I've been running with a Msi cx61 (gt 645m) and would love a computer that could bring my game to the next level and being a student I simply cant afford to build the system of my dreams

On a side note I recently had an MRI and received notice that something odd showed up and the radiologist had no idea what... So I Could really go for some good news 

post about your favourite food to win PC?

COOL

homer simpson will say : mmmmm foood  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

I like meatballs, Im qualified for the giveaway now right? yaaay

Over a year since I watched my first Linus Tech Tips video. Can't believe I found it on the "What to Watch" section of Youtube! ;) Thanks for all the awesome content. Always looking forward to the next video.

I must say thank you to Linus and his team, the content they create, coupled the professional style, have made this one the best and entertaining technology channels on Youtube. I stumbled on their ultimate gaming rig video and must say, have been hooked ever since. Thank you to making my evenings a little bit more interesting.

I'd love to win the Surface Pro 3. I found Linus tech tips by mistake while searching for some unboxing video a while back. I instantly subscribed because of how 'real' the content was.

LinusTechTips helped me out so much with understanding refresh rates, cpu voltages, and SSDs I could go on :lol: . Linus, Luke, and The Team... I can not thank you guys enough for expanding my knowledge of the tech realm!!! THANK YOU !! (Also Linus your last name is my first name. I take pride in that fact.)   

Super good tech channel, and even after gaining 1mil subs you don't become a douche like 'most' others. Thanks for making the world a better place.