1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks for being awesome, and my favourite food is cheese.

on this forum, i have met a lot of people. and some of those will stay with me, and i can call them friends. i love you guys @tmcclelland455 @Jogostar @AlwaysFSX @BonBon Scott @virtualTune @DEcobra11

tumblr_n0s752YFEl1sgmc4so1_500.gif

(I spent a good couple of minutes finding that)

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I joined linus tech tips long ago (about 2 years) and today i randomly unsubbed and subbed again to see the number of subs you guys had and it was like about 1mill 2000 something and i was like they might be doing something cool and when i scrolled down i found your video :D i found your channel when the gtx 590 was first about to come out and I saw your video, I'd love a high end gaming pc cause ive got a pretty darn crappy one (an hd 6670 and a celeron g530, i know but this is what i can afford :P ) I want to run a youtube channel too but unfortunately rendering takes a hell of a lot of time. And could you guys do an overclocking tutorial for cpus? Please?

:D

First found the channel when looking to build my first gaming rig, been subscribed ever since. Used to be an all software guy, now I've got some hardware interest in me.

Linus, your daily videos have always given me something to look forward to after a long day at work or school.

Your daily tech advice, reviews, and unboxing videos are the best!. I really appreciate all the time you take at the events and the work your team puts into the coverage. I have learned a lot from your "As fast as possible videos". Keep up the excellent work and congratulations on the 1 million subs!

When i found LinusTechTips first time I read LinuxTechTips thinking that videos are suppose to be for Linux , then , after 2 weeks i read the name of the channel corect finding out that his name is Linus , the man we all love .

i would like the Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew 
i found you guys when i was looking for advise on buying a monitor and i love your pc builds :) 

I really appreciate your hard work. You were suggested to me by some friends and I end up watching all your daily videos and suscribing to all your channels.

I hope I didn't hurt your eyes with my grammar, I'm not native speaker :3

Ive been watching your videos since the beginning. I love all you guys.

In 2009 I was given an HP Pavillion Slimline desktop as a birthday gift from my mom. I had begged her for a computer because of all the cool games and things I could do on it. It was suuuuper cheap and I really couldn't run any games on it.

Im almost 19 now and I'm still using that PC.

I am the "One-Core Warrior."

I get around 12 FPS on League of Legends and 8 in Minecraft.

I can't play anything else because well it's too much for my toaster pc.

My birthday is September 19th...

So please, Linus. You're my only hope.

Save me from poor FPS!

But really, congrats on 1million. I subscribed to your channel a couple of months ago and drool over all the high quality vids about high quality pc parts.

So congrats!

Whatever you want :).

Found by: searching for reviews on youtube.

Favourite series: Build Guides & Buyer's Guides.

Other than that; I hope for a lot of useful and funny/interesting videos in the future.

Very well done Linus!

I would like to enter the competition as well and congratulations again! One day I want to have as many subscribers as you have and I wish to thank you that you were the few people that helped me every day at my youtube channel. You are the one that showed me that it doesn't matter how little I am in the beginning I can get just as big and just as famous as I want it to be.

You still keep inspiring me today!

Linus our buddy tell me do you miss sometimes your blue hair?

Congrats to million subscribers!!! I hope we will see at least few millions very soon.

I had see your emotions in your latest video,you are example to all You Tube how someone with extraordinary character can make huge things. Thank you for everything.

Thank you for chance for winning a wonderfull prize that rig is so cool

Have a nice day

Congratulations on reaching this incredible milestone! 

I first encountered you guys while searching for information on a gaming motherboard (which I later purchased off of your advice), the video I watched was perfect as in it was no nonsense in the detail and every word spoken was information that I needed to hear and not just random stuff that had no relevance whatsoever to the product in question.

Since that day many moons ago I become a subscriber and continue to be as you've now become my go to guys on any range of product or tech info which I need advice on before I make my purchases.

So Thank you for saving me what I believe to be a lot of money with your sound advice and great reviews.

Oh and yes it's bacon, will always be bacon, you cannot beat a bit of bacon! :))

Whenever I decide to buy a new piece of hardware or anything for my computer I got to Linus Tech Tips first. Super helpful, thank you. 

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! This is my first post here on the forum but I've been a fan for a long time now! Let's go for 2 million subs!

Congrats on 1 million subscribers, Have been a huge fan of your videos since 2011! ;)

linus, thanks for all the videos you have posted for us to view so far ! your videos are always enjoyable to watch no matter how boring an item is !! thumbs up ! u have got our support !

and guys some one teach me how to ''use'' a forum 

Apples!

Wait, whut?

Anyhow, thanks a bunch for this huge giveaway!

I originally stumbled upon LTT when i was looking to upgrade some components in my gaming rig. Linus' fun and entertaining attitude along with his GREAT INFO !!! was really helpful for me to have a better grasp on how my computer works, and how to do many upgrades myself. Recently I got a new case for my computer after watching your video featuring the Corsair Graphite 760T.

Love everything you guys are doing and I will continue to watch and like all your videos.

LMG is the best!! WOOO!

Desktop: i7-4790K OC 4.7Ghz | ASUS Z97-A | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | GTX 780 Ti  | Coolermaster Storm Stryker | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PNY Optima 240GB | Corsair AX860 |  ASUS PB278Q | Noctua NH-D15 | Corsair K95 MX Red | Razer Ourbouros | Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro 250 ohms with schiit magni+modi.

Hi Linus! Well I have to admit, a few years ago I didn't really understand why the heck would someome watch youtube videos from one person every day. But then I discovered your channel and thing became more clear. I follow quite a few channels now but yours and MKBHD's are the the best by far. Keep up the good work ;)

Well Linus in all honesty i have to say this channel the forum everything with you and the team has really helped me in the most extraordinary way. I always had the dream of being able to work on computers and such and i never really knew much at first besides the basics but once i found your site/channels in a matter of months i wouldn't exactly be a professional but i'm pretty well educated now to further my knowledge i'm even going to college for computers i constantly watch your guides and just normal videos to always keep up on the newtech and honestly i have you and the team to personally thank for giving me the knowledge within a couple more months i will be graduated all because those first couple videos i saw on your channel. and i'm only 18 so the pro surface would be the best option for me simply cause of college obviously lol or a note book currently using a latitude d620 xD but making it run like a 40 year old man which isnt half bad well anyways thanks again and i hope i win at least one prize (: