1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I honestly don't remember how I came to find your channel but I have made sure to watch every video since.  I really appreciate the work that goes into every video your channel produces and look forward to watching videos from your channel in the future.

Linus, I am as jealous as I can be!

I've always been into PCs and loved tinkering with the hardware (though some of it I still feared to touch), but I never felt It could grow beyond just a minor hobby for me. Ever since I started watching your videos three years ago, I've really gained a lot of know-how in PC hardware and enjoy building rigs for my family and friends (even did a college presentation on over-clocking based on your videos :D). So much so that I've started working towards a position at one of my country's leading computer hardware distributors (despite my education in a different field) with the hopes of landing myself in a team just like Linus Media Group.

If it wasn't for your videos, I would not have believed it possible to work with what I love - PC hardware!

Thanks, and congratulations on the achievement!

You guys are living my dream  :)

1million man. Congratulations

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

My first post, anyways just wanted to say you inspire me to make videos like you......Just need the equipment :(  

Thanks guys I feel like watching tech tips has rounded out and given me General knowledge on a lot of tech subjects. I really appreciate it and really enjoy your videos. I watch on my bus ride to school. Good job Linus and good job team.

You are right. You have produced some of the highest quality technology content on YouTube!

Thanks u are the best! I first saw your video while i was searching for 750ti cards.But,from then i'm really been following you forever!! Really! I have a request from myself! Can u review game videos? Especially a GTA 5 for PC video when it is available!! Thanks in Advance! All the best for u!!  :)

I found LinusTechTips by trying to find a Youtube page that would help a newb, like myself, to the PC world and give me a better understanding on everything there is to know. Without the videos you have created i probably wouldnt have the knowledge i have now on PC hardware. Thanks so much guys for everything you do, and congratulations on 1 million subscribers! 

Honestly It was just last year that my family's crappy lenovo laptop gave and I realized how much I wanted to learn about graphics cards and pc's and all that jazz. I started watching your videos and found my self wanting to learn more about computers and technology. Now I'm saving up to buy my dream machine. Your videos are truly like no others. You deserve every single one of your subscribers.

I WANT THE SURFACE PRO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CPU: AMD 3800X GPU: GTX 1080 Ti RAM: (16GB) 2x Corsair 8gb DDR4 3200Mhz Drives: SanDisk 240GB SSD, Samsung 500GB SSD, WD 1TB HDD

Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming pro plus PSU: Gigabyte 650 watt Monitor(s): 27 inch AOC 1440p

That is just awesome!!

I learned about Linus' videos when I was switching from Mac to PC, I had one shot to get the most bang for my buck. I knew all of the main computer parts, but I was out of touch with technology. 

After watching a ton of videos I finally felt comfortable coming onto the forum and posting my PC Parts Picker builds, the people here are awesome!! They gave me great suggestions that let me to an awesome PC build. I made my own video, which has 20K views, not too bad. When people ask what should they get, I send them here!!

Keep up the great work, your whole crew is amazing!

Thank you,

Adam

when linus was announcing the RIG i was like

mind-blown.gif

GOOD lUCK for everyone and congrats linus for becoming a millionaire !!!!!!!!

CPU: intel quad core Q9300 2.5GHZ GPU : amd HD7870 ghz edition 2go RAM : 6 go cheapo HDD: western digital 500GO + 80go seagate MOTHERBOARD :gigabyte G41mts2p CASE : cheapo  PSU: 2X 300watt DUAL psu setup MONITOR : asus VW223D 

NOT the best and latest parts in the world BUT its working great for me 

:)

I want to say congratulations to you for your achievement that you hit 1 million subs ! i actually was searching for graphics card review and i saw that you have made one and i saw your video and then i got to your channel and i saw that your content is very good and interesting  . i hope i can win the giveaway ;)  . STAY COOL  :)

I found linustechtips around 4 years ago when i was searching for an unboxing video of a product i can't remember it's name

now im subscribed with email notifications and i watch and like every video.

hope you keep making videos so we can keep watching them

Congrats on the milestone and thanks for all the tips/advises over the years.

I want the surface pro

I found linus randomly when i missed clicking on boobs while browsing through youtube

I like the game benchmark vids

Of course we want GTX 900 series vids

I like kabobs

"I find your lack of faith DISTURBING."

VADER

I found LinusTechTips last Summer when I was bored and needed to learn about all the hardware so I could upgrade my Dell prebuild. I now have a $900 gaming rig, and it's still in the Dell case (which features a singular air-expelling fan). The WAN show is the live show I enjoy most, even though I miss it most weeks.

Radeon HD 7950 3GB | Intel i5 3350P @ 3.3GHz | 16GB RAM | MSI B75MA-P45

Samsung 840 EVO 256GB | Western Digital Black 1TB

Found my way here from PKA and Watch-latered a ton of your videos. Now all I need is time to watch them!