1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks for all videos, it,s very useful for me. Goodluck to you  :P

The oldest video I remember was the "

" but I'm quite shure I've been watching your videos for longer than that.

I've never really been able to consider building a good gaming computer, but watching these videos was a kind of "I might build something like that someday!" for me :)

I hope it has been a nice trip for you :)

Theres this smile on my face the moment i see a new video released on the channel every few intervals. Always something new to check out.

Randomly came across the channel while surfing YouTube and got hooked instantly, now I watch videos as soon as they are released.

I really like the build guides and the no-nonsense, honest, and frank underlying vibe which is central to the channel.

I literally found LinusTechTips on Youtube few months back when i'm trying to search " How to build a gaming pc", and yeap, this video is the first one to came up with

In which i started to subscribe and constantly updating myself on tech as i knew that im far away behind.

Always impresses on each and every one of the video quality and most importantly the information and content on the video.

Keep it up Linus, good job ! 

Wow, what a great channel. Found this about 2 years ago when i was looking for comparisons, hooked ever since. Keep up the good work. ;)

Thank's guys. I love all your videos , and I find them a great way to stay "in shape" with the newest technology. Also I love the build-guides, (one of my PC is based to one of them :D). Good Job and Good Luck in future projects.

Your videos are awesome, i learned a lot about computers thanks to you!
Keep up the good work and let's get the 10 million subscribers!

Great videos and great selection of tech to review. Keep up the good work. Greetings from Croatia.

I found LInus Tech Tips from all the mentions it gets on r/pcmasterrace

Recently started watching Linus Tech Tips a few months ago, used the reviews on some products to finalise my build. I like greek yoghurt. Yeah.

Congratulations Linus! I found your channel a year ago when the R9 AMD gpu series came out!

About a year ago I was searching for AR.Drone 2.0 reviews and found 2 videos from you and I said this guy is amazing, and from that time started watching your videos. I learned soooooo much from you and for that I want to say thank you for that knownlage!

So my favourite series from you are mostly PC Build Guides! I found so many build guides on youtube, but all I can say is your are the best!

Sorry for my bad english if you don't understand something!

Bye, greetings from Europe/Slovenia!

Keep a good work and stay awesome!

oh, and also my favourite food is pizza! :D

Hi, I found the channel thanks to YouTube recommending it on some video. I hesitated to check it out because, you know, I don't use Linux. But I figured I owe it to a fellow Finn, Linus Torvalds, to give it a go. How disappointing to find the best tech channel instead! In-depth videos and discussion is what I love. I'm really curious what you'll think about iOS 8 and the new iPhones since you're one of the two people I follow who I know are familiar with all three mobile platforms.

Dear Linus Media Group!

A year ago I searched for how to build a computer on Youtube, and found your guides.

I watched all of them! Afterwards I looked through your channel and found out that the channel is awesome!

I have learned so much from reviews and other vids of yours. It made me wanting to build my own pc, and the only thing thats stopping me is the amount of money I have...

Since I have been watching almost every day. The content is amazing and I don't regret subscribing!

I have been trying to help out in the comments sometimes, and I have been liking and shareing your vids. 

Thank you for the amazing content you have been making. It often made my day :)

Best whises,
Alex

I found Linus about 3,5 years ago. I think the first video I watched was the unboxing of HAF 922, which was the case used in my first own build. After that I've been using Linus' videos for all the info about new hardware in youtube. If I need info about some product, LinusTechTips is the first place I search for. I sometimes even watch videos about products that I'm not interested to buy.  :) You guys keep videos short enough, while telling all the important stuff, and you bring it to us in entertaining style.  B)

I found Linus Tech Tips a few times over the years. Every time I decided it was time to build a new PC i'd go to look for reviews or tips and Linus was always the first channel to pop up. Now i just watch the videos everyday as they become available because why not. Thanks Linus Media Group for continuing to release excellent content that not only is extremly educational, but doesn't take it's self to serious and is just plain fun to watch. Keep it up! Also Go Canada/Vancouver :)

Fascinating...

Hey, I think the custom built PC is what draws my attention the most. Now how I found LinusTechTips was by looking at case reviews and PC part reviews and you seemed like the most reliable source of information for products to get. I have purchased many a product because you backed it and said it was good. Thanks for keeping me entertained Linus and everyone else and thanks for the give-away.

Congrats one the 1M suscribers. I found the channel when i building my pc and it helped me alot.

Linus Tech Tips is my favourite tech channel because it provides me with all the details i need to know about the products i am interested in. Also Linus's humour makes the videos entertaining as hell.  :P  :D  :D  :D

Thank You for making me use all my spare money on computer hardware and peripherals. Thank You!!