1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Oh, wow. I can't even remember how I came across Linus Tech Tips. I was window shopping for parts as usual, dreaming of the ultimate build. Looked for YouTube reviews and lo and behold, there you were. Subscribed straight away and I've been watching all of the videos ever since. You've helped me in my decision to go with my H440 and left me dreaming of Asus ROG monitors, dual Titan Blacks, and beyond. It has been hands down the most helpful and informative YouTube channel I've ever watched. 

I love your ultimate build guides, and can't WAIT to see your full room custom cooling loop. 

Thank you Linus Tech Tips, you're one of the best communities out there and I wish all of you all the best for the future.

I first found out about LinusTechTips when I was looking for a building guide and it helped alot!

Keep up the good work guys! Lets hope for another million subs...

I found your channel about a year ago when I built my first gaming pc. I used your videos in order to decide what parts were reliable and able to do what I needed. Know I enjoy watching your videos to learn about new and upcoming tech, and my favorite type is when you do a full pc build for a specific task: for example the 4k complete build guide. Congratulations on the 1 million subs you deserve them all for the help you provide to this community, and I look forward to your upcoming content.

You guys helped me build my first pc. You guys are amazing and freaking love you all. you guys are amazing. Thank you for all the awesome content linus. youre amazing. 

I've started watching you'r videos a couple months ago when i built my new system and i love your channel so much. When you almost teared up in your 1 million subscribers video i teared up too congratulations, I'm so happy to have been a small part of your accomplishment. Best of luck for the future of the channel. I have all confidence that it'll continue to grow and do amazingly.

Been watching LTT for years and has helped me keep up-to-date with the latest, greatest and up-coming technology.  Keep up the great work and good luck on reaching 2 million subs :)

I found your channel while looking for big tech youtubers on vidstatsx.com in november 2013, cause there are'nt any big tech youtubers in Germany.  I thought your videos were good, so i subscribed. You helped me learning English and I really enjoy your content too.

I found linustechtips when i build my pc, i needed some instructions on how to install my motherboart.

love you guys so much. I have recomended you guys for best tech tips channel to all my friend

Ps: Love the price and hope i have the luck :))

I am a Korean and everybody should try "Kimchi" and "Bulgogi". I'm just saying^^
As good as "LinusTechTips". And we all know how good that is ;)

I was like searching for a review for a keyboard and came to linus tech tips form that moment forward i was like really learning how everything worked and ever like 6 months of learning a was able to get a job with computers just because all of the things the team had learned me! so thanks to you guys i was able to get a dream job!  btw i'm only 16  :D i hope you'll be doing this for as long as you can! :)

Linus I found your channel last year when you released the ULTIMATE $1500 Build guide thingy, and have loved every video since then. I make sure to watch everyone of your videos as soon as they are released, whether they be by you or Luke or the rest of the team, including your NCIX team. I found you when I was 15, just a budding PC Master Race member, and you put me on the perfect path to maintain that structure. Although I don't have the money to buy parts towards a good computer (poor kid + Australian prices matey) it doesn't mean I can't enjoy the unboxings and build guides that you make :)  . You're the first person I go to for new info, or if i want to know more, so i can build more fantasy computers on PCPartPicker haha  ;) 

All in all thank you Linus, you're my favourite YouTube personality, and one of my personal heroes (corny but yeah).

Thanks for the content!  :D 

Love ur videos Linus, Hope you keep delighting and enlightening us with ur videos :)

Congratulations Linus, Luke & everyone else! In all honesty, I've been following your content for so long now I don't even remember when I first found your channel :o!

I do actually agree that you do produce some of the highest quality content on Youtube and I really like the direction you've been going lately, from having just been primarily a "Professional unboxer" (albeit a really good one!) to producing all the great content you do today and, unlike a lot of tech channels which just seem to focus on fancy products (I suppose that could be said about the NCIX channel to some degree tbh), I feel like your videos have a quite unique character and personality that is hard to find on Youtube. Not only tech channels but across nearly all categories.

----

Also, just because you suggested it;

I like pie. Pie is very yummy and awesome and I like it because I just can't get enough of it because it's pie and I like pie and random pies are awesome, there's so many different types of pie and I like them all because pie!

Apple pie

Rhubarb pie
Redberry pie
Pumpkin pie
Cream pie
Pineapple pie
Cheesecake
Sweetpotato pie
Blueberry pie
Pecan pie
Fruit pie
Strawberry pie
Raspberry cream pie
Nut pie
Lemon cheese pie
Classic peach pie
Chocolate pie
Peach ginger pie
Marshmallow pie
Tiramisu pie
Maple buttermilk pie
Timmypie
Key lime pie
Tequila peach pie
Sweet cherry pie
Banana pie
More cheesecake
Carrot and cream pie
Battenburg pie
Marzipan pie
Boysenberry Pie
Pi pie
Honey pie
Pie flavored pie

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

I remember a few years ago when i was building my first computer i was looking on youtube for some hand guides and i found of your some videos. After that I got hooked on the un-boxing concept and love the evolution from those older videos to the new awesome content.

Congrats on 1 mil subs

while (true) {

live();

}

I found your channel by searching for computer building guides couple months ago, and since then i've been watching your videos every week and i'm loving them! Without your videos I wouldn't probably succeeded to build my first custom pc!

Congrats for achieving 1,000,000 subs Linus! :lol:  :D  How I found your channel was when I was searching around or gaming headset and you had a really great explanation on it and helped a lot! :D  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol: ! !

You make me want things that I will never have but that's why I like you. You are my Santa Claus. :rolleyes:

Congratulations for 1 million sub's from Germany

Once i found your channel on youtube i watched your videos the whole night because they were so interesting. Keep up the good work

Thank you for making videos it has taught me alot about tech and it has increased my interest in tech alot!

Congrats Linus for 1 million subscriptions. and i just wanna see one thing on your channel is Two sapphire tri-x vapor R9 290 crossfire(or more) on to a fx -8350 or i7-4770K and see if its worth the money, if the temperature is at a great point, and the quality of it. and thanks Linus for bringing us these videos i watched them everyday and they're very help full so thanks again.     

I found out about Linus through Logan, because he is awesome, and only PC builder guides. I would love to see linus review the new Alienware 51, for it looks odd but cool. Oh and WE NEED MORE UNBOXINGS!!!

gratz to the linus tech team for doing so well. Love all you videos on all 3 of your channels.

I would like to be entered into the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Custom PC and the ASUS G550J draws. I found Linus Tech Tips from just randomly search for videos to watch on youtube. My favourite style of video are the unboxings of lower end and cheaper product videos. I would like you guys to review the iphone6 in the future.