1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I think I found Linus tech tips back in 2011 or 2012, during which I knew nothing about PCs and was considering to buy an Alienware aurora but being 13 at the time it seemed quite hard to save for that kind of thing. Ever since I watched my first vid of Linus, he has been able to teach me ALOT about computers and general IT and made me even consider it being a career path. So all in all, I thank you Linus!

Congratulations !Keep doing this great job ,because ,I personelly learned almost everything I know about pc-s from you .Thank you very much !

WoW congrats guys !

Literally almost all of my computer knowledge are from you guys, which had helped me with study and helped other people as well. And I also made a small living out of it by building peoples rigs for them , doing this I help my parents fund me through college btw my course is a Computer Engineering kinda influenced by you guys aand yah keep doing what your doing and stay random 

Cheers Linus and Bros

I like steaks!

I like computers!

Therefore I like Linus tech tips!   

Ohhhh! This one is gonna be great! Im so happy that this chanel and, actually whole community grew a lot in a couple last years, i've been watching LTT videos for 3 or 4 years now and i cant wait to see how its all going to look in the future! :)

HOLY BALLS. Pretty amazing that you got to 1 Million Subscribers. I started watching a 2 (3?) years ago when trying to learn more about building computers.

Awesome channel. I found Linus through a relative who was building a pc and was nearly watching every single review / unboxing Linus is doing. And now I am watching and following you too linus. Congrats for the 1M Sub Mark. Hope you grow even further

First video I watched of yours was a build log because I was super interested in Star Citizen, then a few months later you started to announce Star Citizen news so I subscribed, been here for  a year now :P

I love chips and salsa, thanks for asking.

I personally think that you guys are awesome. 

Linus is doing amazing videos about hardware and software and i love to watch every single one of them. Honestly, they're awesome and very reliable regarding accurate specs and information. I already follow your channel since like 2 years, but i never got myself to register on the forums, but hey, now i did!

Congrats to the lucky winner!

I found LinusTechTips, when I wantd to buy my laptop. Reviews are mine favorite :)

Keep up the good work guys, I love all your videos, and woud like to see more extreme setup builds. :D

I first heart about linustechtips at it-school from then on i saw you a lot.

even at some random computer stores where u were playing on a big screen IN BELGIUM !!

I can't believe that this has been reached, I'm a new member on the forums but I've been watching Linus for a while, congrats all on creating such a successfull company and community with it. Here's to another million subscribers :D

Congrats! I've been watching your videos over a year and thanks to your videos I know so much more about hardware and other tech related stuff. Thanks to you too!

I've loved your channel for a very long time. It helped me gain the confidence to build my first PC and tinker with it ever since. 

I remember the first time that i watched your videos, that's when i know that i liked computers a lot. your videos is more funnier than anyone on youtube, keep up the good work guys!! hope you'll reach more than 5 million subs  :)  :)  :)

I found your channel after trying to figure out how to build a computer and after watching your videos for about 2 weeks I subscribed  and that was about 4 month ago and I really like more build guides, they was always helpful in choosing what to buy.

Well, this post is mostly to thanks you guys..

I Found LinusTechTips when, like a year ago, i was building my first Pc for works and gaming, i had a toshiba lapton before that was starting to get old >.<
Since then i just remember that every night when i go in bed and watch youtube from my smartphone i always watch every video from You, and that was a nice entertainment of of course, but it mostly make me stay tuned with new tecnology with all the review i watch this year, i like review and benchmark video a lot, and Linus is a really funny guy that make the video not boring at all!

I'm new of the forum cuz simple i was not that helpfull for others about computer, and becouse i'm from Italy, so as you can see my english is not perfect at all! xD

Well.. you talk About Creativity and Food, really hard for me to say what is my favorite food cuz here the Food is really Yummie :P

I'm not lucky but hey, if i get some, i wish to get that computer with all the sign from Linus team Ofc =)

Keep your hard job up guys, you deserved the 1 milion sub and even more, and thx for all the hours of Smart Entertainment you had give to me =)

I first stumbled across the Youtube page a while ago, only recently signed up on the forums and have been lurking a little. I enjoy the honesty in the videos. Thank you for the entertainment.